We are working with a Worcester law firm who are looking to recruit somebody with strong residential property experience.
- Worcestershire law firm.
- Looking to recruit somebody with strong residential property experience.
A busy residential department requires an experienced conveyancing paralegal to help support their residential team. You will be helping to support the team on a range of conveyancing matters such as sales files and purchase files. The position will suit a conveyancing paralegal who has a minimum of 12 months working in a similar environment who is looking to scope out their future career within conveyancing.
- Growing law firm based in the West Midlands with multiple offices.
- Lots of room for progression and development within the firm.
Experienced Litigation Paralegal required by a Midlands organisation who are currently growing their commercial litigation team. The role will initially be remote and you will be responsible for handling commercial claims from cradle to grave.
- Experienced Litigation Paralegal required by business based in the Midlands.
- This is currently a remote role.
A reputable West Midlands firm are looking for a Family Paralegal to join their growing department. As a Family Paralegal you will be responsible for managing your own caseload on numerous family law matters.
- An reputable West Midlands firm.
- Family Paralegal required to join an established and growing family department.
High street law firm based in Birmingham require a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their busy team.
- High street Birmingham based law firm.
- Exposure to a busy conveyancing department.
Conveyancing Paralegal sought by highly reputable firm based in Solihull.
Must have experience working within a busy conveyancing department with the ability to run files from start to finish.
- Well-established private practice who pride themselves on their history.
- Reputation firm who provide high quality legal services.
Employment paralegal required by start up based in Birmingham. They are looking for an experienced paralegal to join their small team with the idea of growing with the business which could potentially lead to a trainee position. The team have created a great working environment where they can offer training to the right individual. Whilst this is not an entry level position, experience working as an employment paralegal is not essential.
- Start up business which has already acquired strong client following.
- Opportunity to truly grow with the business - TC Potential.
Conveyancing Paralegal required by a growing law firm with multiple offices across the West Midlands. Based at their Redditch office you will be responsible for supporting their fee earners on a range of conveyancing matters such as sales, purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity. There is the opportunity to gain a training contract within the firm after passing probation.
- Conveyancing Paralegal required by Midlands law firm.
- Chance for progression in the firm with a training contract.
Family Paralegal required by an established law firm based in Shropshire. Joining this experienced department, you will be exposed to a range of family law issues.
- Established law firm based in Shropshire.
- Opportunity to progress within the firm.
An established international law firm based in Birmingham require a financial litigation paralegal to join their growing team!
- Litigation Paralegal required by an international law firm in Birmingham.
- Lots of opportunities for career progression via the SQE / training contracts.
Banking and Finance paralegal required by a leading international law firm.
- Global law firm with the opportunity to get involved in multiple projects.
- Flexible / hybrid working alongside a supportive team.
German speaking paralegal required by an international law firm.
- Paralegal required by international law firm in Birmingham City Centre.
- 12 month contract with hybrid working.
Private Client paralegal required by a leading Midlands law firm.
- Private Client Paralegal required by a leading law firm in the Midlands.
- Opportunity to gain exposure in a range of private client matters.
A market leading law firm based in Birmingham require an experienced commercial property paralegal to join their growing team.
- Commercial property paralegal required by a leading Midlands law firm.
- Opportunities for training and progression.
Commercial Contracts Paralegal required by large organisation based in Birmingham.
- Commercial Contracts Paralegal required by large pub sec organisation.
- Will look at junior paralegals with some drafting experience.
Court of Protection paralegal required by a growing national law firm at their Birmingham City Centre office. Working closely with the solicitors, you will be supporting on a range of matters and managing your own caseload of matters with little supervision. Please note, you must already have experience working within court of protection.
- An reputable and growing national law firm.
- Opportunity for progression and development within an award winning team.
Construction paralegal required by international law firm on a 6 month FTC.
- Construction paralegal required by international law firm.
- 6 month fixed term contract.
International law firm based in Birmingham City Centre.
- IP / Trademark Paralegal required by an international law firm in Birmingham.
- Lots of room for progression and up skilling via qualifications.
Commercial Property Paralegal required by an established Property Team based at their Telford Office. A legal 500 Firm, they are ideally looking for a Junior Property Paralegal to join the business where you will be responsible for a varied workload.
- An established and high performing team.
- Opportunity to be a vital role in the property team.
Litigation Handler / Paralegal required for a leading insurance business whose head office is based in Birmingham City Centre.
- Litigation Handler / Paralegal required by an in-house organisation.
- The role will be fully remote - head office is based in Birmingham.