- In the London office, you will support the migration of content from the existing website and micro-sites to the new Academy website.
- A migration plan will be followed to ensure content is migrated to a high standard and on time.
- Fantastic flexible hybrid role
- Opportunity to gain extra software experience
- implement and deliver cross charity marketing plans and work with teams across the organisation, to reach the right audiences, amplify the right messages and spark engagement.
- support the Marketing and Communications team with the development and execution of marketing plans to launch and deliver their innovative Product
- Remote role - Only once a month in the office
- Project manage and act as the Marketing lead for charity projects
Project Coordinator, Not For Profit, Hybrid working+ Great Benefits
Fantastic opportunity with great progression!
- Project Coordinator, Not For Profit, Hybrid working+ Great Benefits
- Fantastic opportunity with great progression!
- Providing a strong relationship through communication with internal & external stakeholders and building a solid relationship with them both.
- Engaging in Email Marketing and confidently speaking on the phone to all audiences.
- Great Opportunity to use your communication skills to your advantage
- A chance to develop your marketing experience with a great team
Risk and Compliance Manager + Hybrid working
- Risk and Compliance Manager + Hybrid working
- Generous benefits
Reporting directly into the Senior Customer Care Coordinator, the role will build and maintain a strong collaborative working relationships with customers to deliver a high standard of customer service for UK Independent Gift Channel. You will also be required to provide cover for the French Sales planner for the Order Management tasks of the French FDM accounts during periods of holiday/sickness, this time will be agreed with notice and a handover arranged.
- Immediate Start
- Bonus available (Up to 28k)
As the New Business Lead you will work with the Director of Fundraising and Communications to increase the number of corporate partnerships, securing new income for the charity and greater outcomes for unpaid carers.
Identify and approach clients, matched to opportunities within the charities portfolio, ensuring cross organisational working at all times
- An exciting new opportunity
- Career Progression
Full time/ permanent
- Relaxed enviroment
- Steady and stable role
Senior Payroll Officer
Permanent / Full time
Hybrid / flexible and home working available
- Involvement with projects
- Well know and reputable organisation
You will be working for a large organisation who is thriving within their industry, a company that has recently acquired another organisation and business is busy.
- Invest in their employees
- Enjoyable team building culture
A company that invests in their people and have won awards within their sector you will be part of an organisation that truly invest in their staff. You will play a key part in the role of the growth of the company and fully supported along the way.
- Progression opportunities
- Training and development
A permanent, full time Head of Finance role based in Stockport and offering up to £37,000 per annum to a Part-Qualified Accountant looking to secure a rewarding role within the Not for Profit space.
- A permanent, full time Head of Finance role working with the NFP sector;
- Paying between £35,000 - £37,000 per annum.
Immediate start Finance Assistant role
Not for profit organisation based in Leeds
- Immediate start Finance Assistant role
- Not for profit organisation based in Leeds
Immediate start Senior Accounts Payable Assistant position
Hybrid working role based in Leeds
- Immediate start Senior Accounts Payable clerk position
- Hybrid working role based in Leeds
A fantastic job opportunity to work for a London based social enterprise aiming to influence school curriculum by marketing and selling Company's programmes and projects and maintain positive relationships with existing schools and councils to ensure repeat bookings
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a London based charity
- Amazing opportunity to utilize your input and views to implement broader aims
As a Sales Executive, you'll be the person that makes a true difference to the lives of the customers as you introduce them to the care home. You will proactively contact customers who have shown an interest in knowing more about the home and provide the best advice on this very life changing and difficult decision.
- Commission structure and great benefits
- Opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading not for profit care organisation
An opportunity to facilitate social change working in a higher education institute focusing on Black history Programmes for all young people aged 8-16. With the option of Hybrid working when supporting this change.
- Amazing opportunity to facilitate social change for young people aged 8-16
- Ability to work from home and in the city of London
As a Senior Financial Crime Officer you will act as a designated deputy for the MLRO on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week.
- Full time, Permanent
- Hybrid working
We require a Fundraising Compliance Manager to lead the monitoring and reporting of our fundraising activities, as well as supporting our wider compliance work.
This role is vital to deliver and demonstrate both our, and our suppliers', compliance to our regulators, including the Fundraising Regulator, HMRC, PCI-SSC, Gambling Commission, Phone-paid Services Authority and the BACS Regulator.
- Fundraising Compliance Manager required for a UK based Global Charity
- This role also has the potential to expand into other areas of compliance.
As our Recruitment & Onboarding Coordinator, you will support the Team Leader so they can recruit and onboard Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants to the agency to support our clients' needs. We're looking for someone with excellent customer service to provide Nurses with the best experience when guiding them through the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Monday to Friday working between core hours 8:00-18:00
- Role commencing on the 11th of July