A highly rewarding role within the Not For Profit sector in Leeds, working as a Fundraising Officer.
- A full time, permanent role within a NFP based in Leeds;
- A role that really makes a difference to the lives of children;
Finance and Ledger Manager
PermanentFinance and Ledger Manager required for a medium sized Not for Profit organisation in Liverpool. A company who have clear plans and a development program in place to grow in to a larger scale organisation within the next couple of years.
- Finance & Ledger Manager
- Not for Profit
- Procurement Officer
- Full Time
An on-going temporary position, working with the Not For Profit sector, as a Finance Officer.
- An on-going, temporary position based in Tameside;
- Offering a competitive hourly rate and potential permanency;
Credit Controller/ Account Manager
WidnesYou will be working for a large organisation who is thriving within their industry, a company that has recently invested in a new area of the business with proven success.
With an excellent reputation, they have key Scottish and English based clients who they are proud to be working with for over 35 years.
- Large Organisation
- Remote Working
I am working on an exciting opportunity for a growing business based in Hemel Hempstead who are seeking a fully remote Sales Manager to join them and lead a team of sales people to maximise sales within the business. The role is competitive paying up to £34,500 with £40,000 OTE.
I anticipate high demand so please apply ASAP if you are suitable.
- Competitive Salary
- Remote working (100%!)
This is a varied opportunity where you will be responsible for leading a team of 10 to ensure that all passport and compliance procedures are being met to a high professional standard. You will be responsible to comply with strict COVID procedures to ensure the safety of all members of staff and visitors.
- Immediate start working for a progressive company
- Supportive working environment
Medical Receptionist vacancy in Birmingham. This role is based at a Healthcare Practice.37 hours a week
20 hours a week
- Exciting opportunity for a Medical Receptionist
- EMIS system used
This is an exciting new opportunity for an Accounts Manager to join a large public sector and government organisation on a full time permanent basis in Warwick. The role will be working as a finance business partner and will involve people management.
- A busy, fast paced organisation with the opportunity for progression
- A friendly and welcoming team
Page Personnel have collaborated with a expanding Not-for-Profit organisation in Leeds in the recruitment of a Business Manager. This is a new and exciting role the Heads of Department to manage and improve the operation of service delivery, this is a great opportunity if you are eager to make a difference by improving services to make sure they're supported and delivered.
- Great opportunity to join a non-profit organisation in Leeds
- 2 year FTC with the potential for permanent opportunities
This role will be based on site in Warrington, supporting the Payroll team.
- Immediate Start Available
- Payroll Experience Desired
This is an extremely varied role where you will provide an essential support to the administration team for the research projects. My client are looking for an organised individual who enjoys achieving with a fast growing team and offer an very supportive working environment. This is a temporary role for 8 weeks.
- Immediate start with extremely progressive company
- Hugely supportive working environment
A large children's charity based in London is looking to recruit a grants officer who is immediately available
- Do you want a new, exciting role?
- Do you want to work in not for profit?
The role is ideal for someone that has experienced in working for a Group of companies, ability to deal with individuals at all levels as well as a competent Assistant Management Accountant with a drive for success.
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Large Organisation/ Not for Profit
A large Human Rights Charity in Central London is looking for an immediately available Junior Marketing Officer to join the team as soon as possible.
- Are you looking for an exciting new role?
- Do you have experience in social media, Drupal and Google Analytics?
Liverpool City Centre
- Progression Opportunity
- Training and Development
A permanent Management Accountant role, for ambitious Finalists who are looking to secure a role offering between £37,000 and £41,000 per year.
- An exciting permanent opportunity supporting the Developer Finance team;
- Paying between £37,000 and £41,000 per annum;
A 12 month fixed term contract working within the Higher Education sector, here in Manchester, as a Management Accountant.
- A 12 month fixed term contract, working within Higher Education;
- Offering between £33,000 and £41,000 per year;
Page Personnel have partnered with a Housing Association in Wakefield in the recruitment of a Support Worker to join their expanding team. You will be supporting and caring for people that have experienced homelessness, their one person approach involves listening and building strong relationships with each client to get them back on track.
- Permanent opportunity with a growing organisation in Wakefield
- Plenty of progression opportunities and an immediate start
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Coordinator to join a leading health care company who specialise in At Home care on a permanent basis. The role is suited to an organised professional who is looking for a role within a reputable organisation with progression opportunities. This role allows for Home Working 2 days a week, and is paying a competitive starting salary of £25000 - £26000 plus excellent benefits.
- Excellent Opportunity with a leading Nursing and Healthcare Group
- Progression Opportunities