A highly rewarding role within the Not For Profit sector in Leeds, working as a Fundraising Officer.
- A full time, permanent role within a NFP based in Leeds;
- A role that really makes a difference to the lives of children;
Exciting opportunities to join the Page Personnel Public Sector and Not For Profit team, here in Manchester.
- An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Recruiter or Sales professional;
- Offering a competitive salary, uncapped commission and flexible benefits;
Finance and Ledger Manager
PermanentFinance and Ledger Manager required for a medium sized Not for Profit organisation in Liverpool. A company who have clear plans and a development program in place to grow in to a larger scale organisation within the next couple of years.
- Finance & Ledger Manager
- Not for Profit
- Finance Business Partner
- Housing Sector
- Full Time
- Rents and Service Charge Accountant
- Career Progression
- Finance Business Partner - Operational
- Full Time
Page Personnel HR are working with a Not for Profit organisation in Manchester City Centre. They are recruiting for a Training Coordinator to manage apprenticeships for their clients. The role is varied and will have a great level of autonomy. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone hoping to spearhead new projects too. This is a permanent role that offers hybrid working.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing team
- Good autonomy to run with apprenticeship projects
I am working on an exciting opportunity for a growing business based in Hemel Hempstead who are seeking a fully remote Sales Manager to join them and lead a team of sales people to maximise sales within the business. The role is competitive paying up to £34,500 with £40,000 OTE.
I anticipate high demand so please apply ASAP if you are suitable.
- Competitive Salary
- Remote working (100%!)
The client are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to sell an extensive portfolio of membership, executive education programmes and support services to businesses and individuals who Import/Export products and services. Selling bespoke consultancy services into strategic suppliers and partners.
- Leading Company based in Peterborough with excellent career progression.
- Excellent Sales Executive role with great benefits & a close knit team
My client is looking for an immediately available, French Speaking Sales Administrator to join their team based in Oxford. The role is a busy, customer facing position requiring excellent communication skills.
- Temporary position
- Working for an established global business in an international environment
An exciting opportunity to take the next step in your Fundraising and Major Donor's career, offering between £26,000 and £28,000.
- An exciting opportunity within the NFP sector for an experienced Fundraiser;
- Looking to pay between £26,000 to £28,000 per annum.
A 3- 4 month temporary opportunity for an experience Communications Assistant, within a small yet very busy Communications team.
- A 3 month temporary role, initially, with the possibility of extension;
- Offering between £10 and £13 per hour;
This is a varied opportunity where you will be responsible for leading a team of 10 to ensure that all passport and compliance procedures are being met to a high professional standard. You will be responsible to comply with strict COVID procedures to ensure the safety of all members of staff and visitors.
- Immediate start working for a progressive company
- Supportive working environment
The main focus of the Project Accountant will be to undertake key projects as identified by the College Accountant and to undertake and manage these tasks from conception through to completion.
- 6 month temporary position
- Opportunity to work at the University of Oxford
Medical Receptionist vacancy in Birmingham. This role is based at a Healthcare Practice.37 hours a week
20 hours a week
- Exciting opportunity for a Medical Receptionist
- EMIS system used
This is an exciting new opportunity for an Accounts Manager to join a large public sector and government organisation on a full time permanent basis in Warwick. The role will be working as a finance business partner and will involve people management.
- A busy, fast paced organisation with the opportunity for progression
- A friendly and welcoming team
I am recruiting for a number of hospital catering staff to work on a shift basis , Monday to Friday 4pm - 8pm. You must have a valid DBS to be considered for this role.
- Immediate Start
- Great rates of pay
Excellent permanent opportunity for a talented Purchase Ledger Clerk has opened up in Liverpool City Centre.
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Public Sector
A leading Children's Charity in Central London is looking for an experience Finance Business Partner to join the team on a 12 month FTC
- Are you looking to work for one of the UKs leading Charities?
- Do you have experience as a Finance Business Partner?
A large Arts organisation in Central London is looking for an immediately available Management Accountant to join the team and work on process improvements and the roll out a new system as well as the monthly Management Accounts
- Do you have experience up to trial balance?
- Are you immediately available and able to hit the ground running in a charity?