- North West EnglandPermanent£20,000 - £40,000
- Are you currently working within a sales related envrionment looking for a rewarding career change where you can utilise your existing sales skills?
- Feel like you've hit a ceiling with your progression and looking for better long-term prospects in a career that offers stability as well as financial rewards?
- We are looking for the best talent with sales backgrounds to join our teams across the UK as a Recruitment Consultant in our Northern offices, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Sheffield.
FTSE 250 training and development with excellent career progression
Uncapped earnings and excellent benefits
- North West EnglandTemporary£32,000 - £33,000
To complete maintenance and reactive repairs on the gas equipment and associated plant on site. Be responsible appointed person for the Gas on the group Contract.
Commercial Gas Engineer
Mobile role covering North West van provided
- MerseysidePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
The Transport Operations Manager will work closely with the General Manager in managing vehicle compliance, costs and ensuring service levels and KPI's are adhered to. The role holder will have O license responsibility for the site in Merseyside.
Excellent Opportunity with a growing distribution business
Applicants must have Transport Management CPC
- MerseysidePermanent£25,000 - £27,000
A well-known housing association in Merseyside are looking for an experienced and driven Income Officer to help maximise company income and minimise bad debts. They are growing year on year and as such have recognised this need to add to their income team.
- ManchesterPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a leading financial services business based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. The succesful candidate will attend to all visiting customers in a courteous manner.
An exciting opportunity to run a family run business with 100 years experience
Looking for a Customer Service Advisor to manage customer requests
- ManchesterTemporary£26,000 - £28,000
Page Personnel have a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join a large and successful business based in Manchester City Centre. The role offers a 12 month fixed term contract being paid on a weekly basis.
12 months fixed term contract
- TamesidePermanent£24,000 - £26,000
I'm looking for a part qualified management accountant to join an accounts department based in Tameside. The role will involve providing accurate and timely management accounts to a multi-site operation.
Assistant Management Accountant - Tameside
Exciting & growing business
- SkelmersdalePermanent£18,000 - £22,000
Page Personnel are currently working alongside a prestigious business recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join their busy Accountancy function. So if you have experience of cashiering and working in a solicitors firm, in return, this role will offer you great progressive opportunities with a fantastic benefit package.
Solicitor Account Rules
- WiganTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
A Temporary Personal Assistant for a Leisure and Sport facility in the Wigan area. This role will be around 2 months initially, with the potential to extend. Immediate start will be required.
A state of the art Sports and Lesuire facility
A great interim opportunity with the likelyhood to go perm
- LiverpoolTemporary£16,000 - £20,000
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a worldwide market leader based in South Liverpool for an immediately available graduate accountant.
excellent training oppourtunity
Full time opportunity based in head office
- StockportPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
A great permanent opportunity for a full time, Senior Credit Control position based in Stockport.
Senior Credit Control - Stockport
Well established, growing organisation
Didn't find the right North West England job for you?
Create Job alert to receive North West England jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.