This opportunity is a varied role to manage the administration for a portfolio of projects, duties include, rate management, document management, KPI Training and all management of new branch openings. This position will come with on the job training as this role has huge potential to grow during future success of this business.
- National Travel
- Immediate Start - Project and Transformation role
Telesales / Phone Sales (B2B) - Permanent Work From Home: Reporting to the Head of Commercial Development this is a Telesales role and does not include any account management responsibilities. This is a B2B role and is permanently work from home.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a global brand offering - permanent WFH
- A excellent opportunity to develop your B2B Sales Skills
Page Personnel HR are working with one of the UK's largest provider of community-based social and home care services. The Resourcing Business Partner role will have regional recruitment responsibilities and involve people management. This is a fantastic role for someone with good knowledge of recruitment processes who is passionate about driving change. The role is based in Lancashire and will require travel.
- Joining a growing business with exciting plans
- Opportunity to make a real impact on the company's recruitment strategy
Joining a growing organisation based in Daresbury, you will be a key hire for their burgeoning marketing team where you will be working in a busy and varied role.
As the Communications Assistant you will be supporting their wide range of clients, whilst compiling a variety of marketing campaigns with a focus on engagement and brand recognition.
- A brand new position within a fast growing business
- An opportunity to develop a long term and successful career
Page Personnel are working hand in hand with this modern forward thinking business to recruit for a Graduate Digital Health Assessor. This is a graduate role with real career progression opportunities. So if you have an interest in digital technology and a passion for helping people, please apply now. No experience necessary.
- Fantastic Digital Health Assessor Role with clear career progression
- Graduate opportunity with an exciting progressive business
Due to expansion, the Rates and Specialist Invoicing team are now looking for a further Commercial Data Analyst to join them. This role requires someone who is an advanced user of excel, this will really help with reconciliation of commercial finance tasks including input of charge / pay and contractual requirements and identifying any anomalies.
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Well Established Business
My client is looking for an ambitious Part Qualified/Finalist Management Accountant to join there growing Finance team in South Manchester. This role will be reporting into the FC assisting with end to end month end duties.
- Management Accountant - South Manchester
This role is a key position within the Accounts Payable team of a large, global business. You will be responsible for managing the Purchase Ledger for the sister business.
- Purchase Ledger Clerk - South Manchester
Page Personnel HR are working with a global manufacturing company with offices in Wythenshawe. They are embarking on a period of exciting change and recruiting an HR Generalist to support with all core areas of HR including payroll. This is a permanent role that offers some flexible working.
- A Generalist role covering all core areas of HR
- Opportunity to join the business during a period of exciting change
As leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostic products, medical imaging systems, and surgical products dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of women throughout the World, they are looking for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator with data capturing experience as well as working on CRM system - SalesForce.
- On-going temporary assignment
- Fantastic Opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator
Page Personnel HR are working with a global company within the manufacturing industry. They are recruiting for an HR Advisor to join and support a busy team for a 12 month period covering maternity. This is a generalist role with a strong focus on employee relations. The role is based in Middleton.
- 12 month maternity cover
- fast-paced HR Advisor role within a manufacturing environment
Page Personnel are working with a great business in Trafford Park, recruiting a Payroll Specialist to manage a weekly & monthly payroll of c500 staff.
- Fantastic opportunity to join award winning business
- Payroll knowledge Essential
Page Personnel are working with an exciting Retail business in Trafford Park, recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
- Great opportunity to join fast paced retail business
- ACCA//CIMA Study package available
Page Personnel are working with a well established Retail business in Trafford Park, recruiting a Credit Manager to join their team.
- Fantastic opportunity to join well established business in Trafford Park
- Credit Management experience essential
Page Personnel are recruiting a Credit Controller to work in a standalone role for a well established SME based in Trafford Park.
- Standalone Credit Control position based in Trafford Park, Manchester
- Experienced Credit Controller Required
Full time permanent Finance Administrator, working for a well known and highly reputable business.
- Full time and permanent Finance Administrator
- Industry leading business experiencing growth
My client is looking for an ambitious, permanent candidate to join them during a busy time. They have grown and grown over the years and they don't intend to stop now. This role will be supporting the Head of Finance within a small Finance team who're part of a wider, global group.
- Accounts Assistant - South Manchester - AAT
- On-going temporary assignment
- Weekly Pay
A fantastic opportunity for a permanent, full time payroll position based in Bredbury. The role is predominantly payroll focus with some cross over with HR.
- Payroll - Bredbury
- Well established, successful and busy organisation
Responsible for updating reports on sales, shipment schedules and availability.
Responsible for item creation, product attributes and range merchandising on site.
- Flexible working
- Progression Opportunities