As Sales Executive you will be responsible for generating revenue into the classified section across a broad range of categories. You will nurture new relationships and develop relationships.
You will play a role in achieving sales targets and increasing market share.
- Sales Executive for London Media Company
- Work for some of the countries most prestigious brands
We're looking for a target driven, ambitious sales person to join a top media agency in London! You will aim to increase revenue and brand awareness whilst developing and maintaining relationships across some key accounts. Starting as Sales Executive or Senior Sales Executive, this large, well know media company can offer excellent career development and progression. It's also a truly fun place to be!
- Work for one of the countries top media companies!
- Work in a fast paced, progressive advertising sales role
Exciting permanent international payroller position in a progressive hybrid working marketing firm with lots of long term potential
- International payroll experience (ideally Europe)
- Seeking a challenging permanent role
Page Personnel are excited to be working with global leaders within resource management who are seeking a full time Account Marketeer to join their dynamic business.This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in Marketing and gain industry-leading experience in a thriving and supportive workplace!
- Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits
- Remote and Flexible working available
I am currently recruiting a Credit Controller on a temporary to permanent basis to work for a publishing company based in London.
- working for a publishing company
- Temporary to permanent position
I am looking to recruit a Temporary Credit Controller for a trend forecasting company based in Central London on a temporary basis.
- Working for a trend forecasting company
- temporary position
Supporting with compliance tasks across the business.
- Good attention to detail?
- Good office administrator experience?
An exciting and high growth technology brand based in Warrington are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team.
Not only a market leader, but a market creator our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive who is looking for a varied multi channel marketing role where you can add value.
- An impressive global technology brand with huge growth ambitions
- Flexible working and scope to develop
This is a temporary Assistant Accountant role based in the South West London, with the potential to become permanent.
- Temporary contract with the opportunity to go permanent.
- Working in West End London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a very vibrant environment, with plans to grow over the next few years. This role will be based in their head office in High Wycombe.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing business!
- Interviewing now!
An excellent and extremely rare opportunity to join a well established legal team in an esteemed theatre company in London a 12 month maternity cover contract.
This role will offer wide-ranging exposure to all departments across the company and include a mix of both legal and board/HR support.
- IMMEDIATE START for a LEGAL AND BUSINESS AFFAIRS PARALEGAL
- 6 - 8 Months FTC Maternity Cover
Page Personnel are working with an international business, based in Salford, recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team.
The successful candidate will be studying towards ACCA or CIMA, and have recent knowledge of working in a month end finance focused role.
- Great opportunity to join fast paced business based in Salford
- ACCA/CIMA Studier Required
The Marketing Executive will be working alongside the Marketing Manager in a small, Oxford based team who are dedicated to ensuring their employees achieve. Looking for someone with a year's experience in marketing, with a specialty in either:
- Social media
- SEO content writing
- Working for a large, well-established company with a strong sense of community
- Competitive Salary
I am currently recruiting a Company Accountant to work for a media company based in South West London. This is a permanent position.
- Working for an exciting media company
- Large exposure within role
As Content Producer, you'll be reporting to the Senior Content Manager and working closely with Product and Digital Marketing teams on written content that is created with prospective customers in mind.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication Skills
Great exciting and varied Trainee Sales Account Manager role looking for someone with the hunger and enthusiasm for a sales driven role where you will be trained to manage leading global company accounts on a large scale. With full training on offer and free parking in Milton Keynes they are a flexible employer offering great benefits and a 3 days in the office and 2 days from home working week
- Great Milton Keynes based Trainee Sales Account Manager position
- Varied and exciting, fast paced account management/ sales role
As a Senior Administrator you will be communicating to clients about the compliance, applications for staff to work within the UK. You will be required to put applications into bundles to send to the government for visas to be issued.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a senior role
- Work with international businesses assisting in their filming within the UK
We're looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our growing Technology team. This person will handle core public relations, marketing and social media/digital tasks including building media lists, establishing media relationships, influencer engagement, conducting industry research and and drafting media materials. We are looking for highly creative, socially-savvy players who know how to bring strategic and smart thinking to the table.
- Rare opportunity for a renowned Public Relations Company
- Further your PR career
I am currently looking to recruit a Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist from Agency to work for a growing digital branding & marketing media agency based in the City of London. This will be a permanent position.
- working for a growing media agency
- Permanent position
The successful HR Systems and Reporting Analyst will be based in West Yorkshire, and will support the HR EIMEA Team in a broad spectrum of activities across various HR systems and associated platforms including responsibility for management reporting of people data across those systems.
- Joining a well established marketing agency based in West Yorkshire
- Permanent Opportunity paying up to £28,000