- Procurement Officer
- Full Time
My client is looking for an experienced Transactional Business Partner. This role is like no other on the market as you will be working as part of a shared service centre with a main focus around Billing & improving process'.
- Transactional Business Partner - Manchester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a sales support executive to join a well established and innovative business in Trafford Park. You will be joining a busy sales support team and will work hard to ensure customer complaints are investigated and resolved in a timely manner, placing orderings and liaising with customers to ensure excellent customer service at all times. Over time this role will develop into more of a sales role.
- An Innovative business
- Excellent opportunity to grow with the business
As a Business Sales Executive you will be joining a busy sales team for a for a growing professional service business where you will be proactive in making outbound sales calls, building relationships with key accounts to win new business and working hard to achieve your goals which will help fast track your career within the business.
- City Centre location
- Excellent sales opportunity with a good commission structure
Page Personnel have been briefed on a new Senior Marketing Coordinator position, working at a well established technology and manufacturing brand in Manchester.
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established brand
- Fast paced role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Manchester retail business, looking for a Customer Service - Recoveries Advisor. The successful candidates will offer great customer experience, contacting customers via inbound and outbound calls.
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Agent
- Great company benefits
Recruitment is both challenging and exciting; your determination to succeed, enthusiasm, energy and commitment to offering the best service to our clients and candidates will drive your successes and career progression at PageGroup.
- An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Recruitment or Sales professional;
- Offering a competitive salary, uncapped commission and flexible benefits;
A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Credit Control Senior/Supervisor position based in Central Manchester.
- Credit Control Senior/Supervisor
- Credit Control Senior/Supervisor - Central Manchester
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Manchester retail business, looking for a Customer Service Advisor. The successful candidates will offer great customer experience, contacting customers via inbound and outbound calls.
- An exciting opportunity to join a reputable retail business
- Looking for a Customer Service Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Outbound Sales executive to join a rapidly growing Insurance business, this role will be working fully remote. You will be making outbound sales calls to warm leads generate by the website or other comparison websites where you will offer guidance and support on the available products and services. This is a great opportunity to join a business that offers a rewarding career within insurance.
- A work from home position
- Outbound sales role with excellent benefits and career progression
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Coordinator to join our Extra Care Scheme, located in Manchester.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Well Established Business
Page Personnel HR are working with a global business who are a leader in their field. They are recruiting for a Talent Attraction Partner to join and support a busy People Team. The role requires previous experience within a 360 or TA role. Manchester-based with hybrid working offered.
- Varied recruitment role within a global business
- Excellent opportunities for learning and progression
This payroll position is for 12 months (fixed term contract) and is based in Manchester. This role is offering between £20,000 to £22,000.
- Payroll - 12 months fixed term contract
- Successful, Reputable and Nation wide organisation
Page Personnel HR are working with a global business who are a leader in their field. As the UK's largest solutions partner for their industry there is huge potential for training, exposure and career progression.
They are recruiting for a Senior Talent Attraction Partner to join and support a busy People Team. The role involves line management and requires previous experience within a 360 or TA role. Manchester-based with hybrid working offered.
- Exciting opportunity to join a global business
- Senior TA role with leadership potential
Page Personnel HR are working on an exciting new role within the UK's largest healthcare solutions partner. They are recruiting for a Resourcing Partner to join a well-establish People Team and support with end-to-end recruitment processes across the group. This is an ideal opportunity with previous recruitment or sales experience looking to establish their recruitment career within a global business. The role is based in Manchester.
- Great opportunity for career development within recruitment
- Ideal for someone looking to make a move from their first recruitment role
Page Personnel HR are working with a key client with offices in Manchester City Centre on an exciting project. They are expanding their Talent Acquisition Team to facilitate incredible growth. If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist available to start at short notice on a contract opportunity that could lead to bigger and better things please get in touch!
- Opportunity to support with an exciting project for a key client
- Ideal for experienced recruiter looking to join an RPO model
An exciting opportunity to join a leading communications business, supporting millions of customers nationwide. As Customer Support Specialist, you will support with the set up and on-boarding of new customers.
- An exciting opportunity to join a global business
- Looking for a Customer Testing Specialist to support user experience
The aim is to maximise commercial opportunities through the effective management of inventory, driving demand and service through improved availability and forecasting and reducing markdown to maximise profit.
- Close to transport links
- Mix of Home & Office working
The Assistant Merchandiser reports to a Merchandiser or Senior Merchandiser, the role will have some degree of Merchandising responsibility and is the first step to becoming a Merchandiser. The aim is to maximise commercial opportunities through the effective management of inventory, driving demand and service through improved availability and forecasting and reducing markdown to maximise profit.
- Close to transport links
- Progression Opportunities
PageGroup Technology are expanding across the UK and want to speak with ambitious, experienced recruiters looking to join a high growth business who have previous experience specifically within the field of Infrastructure
- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program