The Logistics Coordinator position is to support and assist the Logistics team with all the administration functions associated with the objectives and tasks. Be part of a team managing the interface between our customers, external providers and internal project teams ensuring an accurate, legally compliant and timely service delivery, contributing to enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Opportunity to further develop and build a career
I am actively looking to engage a Logistics Administrator for an exciting role in the Transport industry based in Castle Donington! The opportunity is a permanent role!
- An opporutnity working for one of the largest UK transport providers!
- Great career progression - 37.5 hours - in Castle Donington!
As a Logistics Supervisor based in Reading you will be taking charge of the logistics department reporting directly to the Logistics Manager. Someone who is hands-on and is prepared to get stuck in with all duties within a logistics department will thrive in this position.
- Must have a HGV licence
- Strong experience in a logistics role is essential
As Logistics Coordinator based in Slough you will be directly reporting to the Head of Logistics. You will be responsible for all goods in and out of the UK and will be comfortable handling Multi-Modal Freight (predominately Air and Road freight).
- Air and Road Freight experience is essential
- Customs experience is highly desirable
Due to large organic growth we are actively looking for two graduates to join on our scheme in Derby! The ideal candidate will have the buzz to embark on a career within Logistics, Supply Chain & Shipping!
- An exciting role for new graduates wishing to embark on a career in logistics!
- A opportunity with a large, multi-national shipping magnet!
This role will oversee all incoming and outgoing shipments alongside coordinating and managing all transport and warehousing operations.
- An opportunity where you can mould the role into your own!
- This role can offer flexibility with hours of work to suit your circumstances!
I am actively looking to engage candidates for an exciting fixed-term contract opportunity in Derby as a Logistics Customer Co-ordinator! You must be available for work within a 1 week notice.
- A growing, fast-moving, logistics distributor in Castle Donnington
- Large scale opportunities for personal growth and progression...
Logistics Customer Coordinator - Leading UK FMCG Business - Oakham, Leicestershire
Monday to Friday Role working between 8.00am - 18.00pm
- Career Progression and development for growth
- Based in Oakham, Leicester - Monday to Friday
Working within a Hybrid Shift Pattern - Three days at Site and Two remotely
Core hours are between 9am - 5pm
Working within a Friendly Environment
- Working Pattern 3 days in Office, Two days Remote
- Flexible working hours between 9am - 5pm
We are actively looking to recruit a Warehouse & Logistics Trainer for an exciting opportunity training competence across warehousing training & logistics in Nottingham.
- A great opportunity for someone to progress within a logistics training role!
- Based on the outskirts of Nottingham...
I am actively looking to engage numerous Logistics Customer Advisor's for three new positions with a world-leading transport & shipping business in Derby.
- An exciting logistics, freight & transport opportunity in Derby!
- Numerous temporary, contract & permanent opportunities
Warehouse and Logistics Data Analyst - UK Leading FMCG Business - Ely
- Leading UK FMCG Business
- Excellent potential for growth and progression
I am actively looking to engage candidates for an exciting new opportunity in Long Eaton, Derbyshire as a Logisitcs Office Manager. The successful candidate will harbour a personal development plan to reach Senior Freight Manager.
- An opportunity for an experienced Logistics Professional based in Long Eaton...
- A leading, SME freight forwarding business, with over 97% growth recorded YoY!
Logistics and Customer Service Coordinator - Leading UK FMCG Business - Oakham, Leicestershire
- Leading UK FMCG Business
- Career progression within 12 months available
As Transport Shift Manager you will be directly reporting into the Branch Manager and being responsible for ensuring that the day to day operations runs as smoothly as possible, dealing with driver management and driver compliance.
- Previous Man Management experience is essential
- Shifts Pattern - Week 1 4:30am Week 2 12:30pm (8 hour shift)
I am actively looking to recruit two experienced logistics professionals for two Air Freight Forwarder opportunities. The opportunities are based across the Nuneaton area of Leciestershire.
- Immediate starts available
- An expanding freight forwarding business with speciality in dangerous goods
I am actively looking to engage a Shipping Administrator for an exciting new opportunity in Kegworth. We are looking to enlist candidates with the desire and passion to grow their logistics career!
- An exicitng import & export shipping opportunity in Kegworth!
- Excellent progression opportunities based in the freight & shipping sector...
As Transport Manager you will be predominantly based out of the Basingstoke site whilst also overseeing the Southampton site as well where you will be required to travel to on a weekly basis. You will have circa 85 drivers reporting to you as well as support staff. This role will have a heavy focus on compliance, so candidates that come with a strong background in this as well as having their CPC will be highly desirable.
- It is essential that candidates have their CPC
- Candidates highly skilled in Transport compliance are highly desirable
My client are a specialist logistics business, who are searching for a Transport Manager to join their site in Bradford. Due to expansion, this opportunity has arisen, and they are looking to recruit to expand the business.
- Leader in specialist logistics
- Defined opportunities for progression
I am currently recruiting for a Distribution Assistant on behalf of a materials firm in Leeds who require the successful candidate to come on board and over see customer orders and the liaison with transport/haulage businesses.
- Be apart of one of the largest material distribution businesses across the UK
- An opportunity that will be rewarded with a competitive salary and progression