Based in Richmond, London, the Logistics Coordinator is responsible for International logistic management. Logistics includes direct shipments of freight and goods and inbound and outbound freight.
- Work for a company that believes that fun is essential to every day at work
- Be part of a team and know that you're adding value
My client are an international business who are looking to recruit a Logistics Coordinator to facilitate the growth of the UK Operation. The business is expanding their operation within the EU, with the UK at the forefront of their international growth plans.
- International Business
- Monday - Friday working week, with Hybrid Working Opportunities
My client are an SME business who are looking to recruit a Logistics Coordinator within their Chesterfield headquarters. The business has contracts with many blue chip corporations, and offers an outstanding progression opportunity to develop your career.
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- Exciting Opportunities for Progression
As a Logistics Coordinator you will have the opportunity to own, improve and develop the role yourself. You will be responsible for managing the entire logistics process, from planning and tracking through to ongoing ownership of the efficiency of the operation.
- Work for an amazing company with many growth opportunities.
- Join a rapidly expanding business
As Logistics Coordinator based in Wickford you will be directly reporting into the Finance & Logistics Manager providing support in the running of the Logistics department.
- Previous Logistics experience is essential
- ERP systems experience is highly desirable
An exciting Logistics Coordinator role based in Oxford with excellent salary and benefits, working on days with the additional option of working from home on Mondays and Fridays. The role will involve liaising with freight forwarders, hauliers, production facility and internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the logistics side of the operation.
- A fantastic opportunity to work in FMGC Logistics on days in Oxford
- Work two days a week from home with excellent benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to work for one of Europe's major FMCG manufacturers. You will be ensuring all 3PL operations run smoothly and remain safe throughout the transport process.
- Logistics Coordinator role for one of Europe's leading FMCG manufacturers
- The opportunity to manage domestic logistics operations for a manufacturer
This is an extremely varied role where you will be involved in a variety of logistics coordination and administration for the company. This role would suit an individual who enjoys a fast paced role where no days are the same.
- Immediate start with an extremely progressive company
- Full training provided and supportive working culture
As a Logistics Coordinator you will be based out of the clients site in Northolt. You will be reporting directly into the Purchasing and Logistics Manager and be part of a team of 4 Logsitics Coordinators. You will be responsible for all UK transport requirements in and out of the clients Northolt warehouse and 3rd party warehouses.
- Previous Logistics experience is desired
- Excel knowledge is essential
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for extrapolating data from cloud based programmes to plan routes for the company's fleet to deliver orders to customers. They will also look after keeping fleet maintenance up to date, along with tracking the progress of orders out for delivery.
- Join a fantastic e-commerce business in a role with great autonomy.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
I am actively looking to engage a Logistics Administrator for an exciting role in the Transport industry based in Colwick, Nottingham! The opportunity is a permanent role!
- An opporutnity working for one of the largest UK transport providers!
- Great career progression - 37.5 hours - in Colwick, Nottingham
You will support, lead and manage all staff within the service centre. To respond effectively to the requirements of the Commissioners and ensure that at all times, business conducted within the organisation is of the highest ethical and professional standards. To drive efficiencies across the service centre in term of sales, costs and contract delivery.
- Great opportunity to work for a rapidly, expanding organisation
- A very attractive salary & package
The Logistics Coordinator will join a dynamic and fast-paced Logistics and Customer Service team of 10 people. You will be responsible for sales support, imports, exports and deliveries, and the maintenance and handling of non-conformance, freight saving, stock reconciliation, tracking of shipments, the maintenance and handling of all information and enquiries and other projects within the department.
- Excellent opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to progress in
- A billion pound turnover, one of the leading ecommerce buisness's
We are actively looking to recruit a Warehouse & Logistics Trainer for an exciting opportunity training competence across warehousing training & logistics in Nottingham.
- A great opportunity for someone to progress within a logistics training role!
- Based on the outskirts of Nottingham...
Due to large organic growth we are actively looking for two graduates to join on our scheme in Derby! The ideal candidate will have the buzz to embark on a career within Logistics, Supply Chain & Shipping!
- An exciting role for new graduates wishing to embark on a career in logistics!
- A opportunity with a large, multi-national shipping magnet!
This is an opportunity for a experienced logistics process engineer to develop their career working with some of the highest profile customers
- Optimisation of a state of the art Logistics network for high profile customers
- Global logistics provider with excellent training and development opportunities
Logistics Customer Coordinator - Leading UK FMCG Business - Oakham, Leicestershire
Monday to Friday Role working between 8.00am - 18.00pm
- Career Progression and development for growth
- Based in Oakham, Leicester - Monday to Friday
Immediate start with progression opportunities.
Working for an international business within their export logistics team.
- Family Business operating for over 30 years with a great culture and atmosphere.
- Opportunity to build, grow and develop.
I am actively looking to engage candidates for an exciting new opportunity in Long Eaton, Derbyshire as a Logisitcs Office Manager. The successful candidate will harbour a personal development plan to reach Senior Freight Manager.
- An opportunity for an experienced Logistics Professional based in Long Eaton...
- A leading, SME freight forwarding business, with over 97% growth recorded YoY!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant - Logistics who is looking to transition into a career in Recruitment in our Nottingham office. You will be joining one of Page's most successful teams and one of the fastest growing sectors in logistics! Up to £35,000 basic + uncapped commission/bonuses.
- An opportunity for experienced hire or those new to Recruitment!
- Uncapped bonus potential