Our Client based in Leighton Buzzard in the Leisure and Sport's industry are looking for a Credit Controller to join their already exceptional finance team. They have the growth in their company to offer a varied role for the successful candidate in a fun and friendly environment.
- Great opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a growing company.
- Full time role with a generous salary
Finance Systems Analyst role based in Cheltenham, £30,000 on a permanent basis.
- An exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst, £30,000
- Working with the Finance Systems Accountant, based in Cheltenham
A 3 month temporary assignment (likely to transition to a permanent role from October) supporting the Payroll team in all relevant areas of the payroll processing.
- A highly desirable environment work in (and the role is likely to go permanent)
- Will ideally have Sage 50 Payroll experience & previous Payroll Administration
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading service sector business based in Macclesfield. Recruiting for a Assistant Accountant position and they are open to training graduates.
- Graduate Assistant Accountant - Macclesfield
- Well established and successful organisation
Didsbury Office Based
- Accounts Assistant
- Immediate Start Didsbury
Great opportunity for an administrator to join a Martial Arts academy and growing team.
- Fantastic company
- Great opportunity to join a growing team.
The role is based in Wrexham.
- A varied role involving Recruitment, HR and strategy
- Exciting job within a growing and dynamic business.
An exciting opportunity for a finance assistant 6 month temp position. This role is offering between 19,000 to £23,000 and is based in Bury.
- Finance Assistant - 6 months
- Inspiring and active nation wide company
Interim HR Advisor
- Interim HR Advisor
Page personnel are currently working hand in hand with this fantastic leading business to recruit for an operations administrator for their head office in the heart of Chester city centre.
This role will initially be a 9 month fixed term contract.
- Exciting Operations Administrator
- Fantastic working environment - Chester City Centre
As the Management Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Director, producing monthly management accounts, supporting budget holders throughout the business and performing some financial reporting.
- Well-Established Organisation
- Excellent Role with Varied Responsibilities
As the Gym Maintenance Technician, you will commute around London and surrounding areas maintaining and installing high-end gym equipment. The successful applicant will be given full flexibility to schedule their day and will receive a wide range of benefits including company van, phone and iPad.
- Great opportunity to work in the health and fitness sector
- Work for a growing high-end company with an impressive benefits package
Page Personnel are working hand in hand with this reputable business to recruit for a Customer Support and Sales Advisor to join their busy customer focused function in the heart of Chester.
This role will initially be an ongoing temporary assignment, however for the right person this could lead to longer term opportunities.
- Fantastic Customer Support and Sales Advisor Opportunity
- Fantastic Location!
Page Personnel are excited to be partnering with a leading nursery chain who are looking for a Website Administrator to join their well established digital team.
- Looking for someone to start asap
- Great company benefits
This is a Permanent position for a Cafe Bar Assistant Manager to join a brand new venue opening in Henley in August.
- Experience of working in the hospitality sector
- Have excellent customer service skills
This is a Permanent position for a Cafe Bar Manager to join a new venue opening in Henley, with great opportunity for further progression as the company grows.
- Experience of working in the hospitality sector
- Experience of supervising a team of people
We are working with our client to recruit for a Head of Payroll on a permanent basis. They are looking for someone who has experience effectively managing a payroll team within a complex and/ or multi site organisation. This business need someone who is will share in their brand values and help their Payroll team thrive.
- Permanent Opportunity
- An Exciting and People Focused Organisation
Our client is looking for an Immigration Specialist to assist in the movement of their employees globally - can be based anywhere! Remote based
- Can be home based
An exciting opportunity has come about for an experienced manager to join a well known, growing business. As the Transactional Finance Manager you will be responsible for two Accounts Payable Managers and an Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Transactional Manager Role, Manager AP and AR teams
- £50,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits, leading travel company
To maintain and nurture relationships with existing B2B partner organisations through account administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Goal driven and can work autonomously