Page Personnel are currently working with a well known organisation who are based in Leeds who have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join their busy payroll team on a long term temporary basis with possible permanent opportunities.
- New Payroll Specialist position based in Leeds
- Immediate Start Temporary Role with Long Term Opportunities
We're recruiting a Business Support Officer post with our Public Sector clients based in Leeds City Centre. This role will be temporary for up to 6 months, paying between £14 to £17.50 per hour.
- Business Support Officer based in Leeds
- Immediate Start, £14 - £17 per hour
Page Personnel have just taken on a new, permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk position for a successful property business based in Leeds.
- 28 days holiday & Bank Holidays with the option to purchase up to 5 additional
- Flexible home and office working
Page Personnel have just registered a new, 6 month Fixed Term Contract Credit Control position for a well established Transport business based in West Leeds. Due to an extremely busy period, our client is looking to hire a new addition within their Credit Control department, offering an immediate start to this opportunity.
- New 6 Month Fixed Term Contract Credit Control Position
- Immediate Start in West Leeds Location
Page Personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of a successful, Global distribution business based in Leeds - with links to the motorway and easily accessible from the City Centre.
- Permanent Opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller in Leeds
- Excellent benefits package included
Page Personnel have partnered with one of the UK's largest airlines, who are looking for 2 x Recruitment Administrators to join them on a full time, temporary ongoing basis.
As a Recruitment Administrator you will be involved in the full candidate recruitment process from reviewing applications to arranging assessment days and interviews.
- Working for the UK's third largest Airline
- Ongoing & Temporary role
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Credit Control Administrator on behalf of a leading service provider in the North West of Leeds - with close access to motorway links.
- Permanent opportunity for a Credit Control Administrator in Leeds
- Enjoy a 2 hour early finish on a Friday
Page Personnel are working with a large and well established manufacturing organisation who are looking for a HR Administrator to join them on a full time, 3 month FTC. This is an immediate need, so I am looking to speak with people who are available to start work immediately.
- You will be joining a well-established and reputable organisation
- Great opportunity to gain HR generalist experience
Page Personnel have just registered a number of Telesales Positions to start immediately on a permanent basis with a reputable company based in Leeds! The company are massively growing as a business have lots of exciting plans for this year and as a result will be offering excellent prospects and development!
- An exciting position working within Sales in Leeds
- Working for a reputable company with excellent prospects
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an established Fast Moving Consumer Goods organisation based in Leeds. Due to growth within the business, our client now have a new opportunity available for a Finance Manager to join their team. This role offers great responsibility as well as the chance to join a well-established Finance team.
- Full AAT, ACCA & CIMA Study Support Offered
- Opportunity to join a fast growing compant
- Leading hands on role, supporting the General Manager
- Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 17.00pm - 40 hours Per week
Page Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a non-profit organisation recruiting for a Sales Ledger Supervisor position. This is a newly created, full-time, and permanent position based in Leeds City Centre.
- An exciting opportunity to join a non-profit organisation
- Newly created position in Leeds
Page Personnel are working closely with an Education client based in Leeds in the recruitment of a Personal Assistant to the Executive Board. This is an exciting opportunity for self-motivated, experienced and highly efficient Personal Assistant who can work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Fantastic opportunity with a large organisation in the Education Sector
- Working from home options with brilliant training & development
Page Personnel have just registered a new, temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk position for a well established service based business based in East Leeds. Due to an extremely busy period, our client is now looking for additional support within their busy Finance department for a interim period of up to 2 months.
- New Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk Position
- East Leeds Location with Immediate Start
Page Personnel are currently working with a well know FMCG organisation who are based in South Leeds who have an opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy finance team on a temporary basis with an immediate start!
- New Short Term Purchase Ledger Clerk Role in Leeds!
- Perfect Role For anyone out of work looking for an immediate start!
Managing/updating the purchasing delivery schedule and order chasing.
Dealing with stock ordering and fulfilment to cover varying demands of the business
- Close to transport links
- Progression Opportunities
- As an Assistant Merchandiser you will play a vital role within the Merchandising team.
- You will provide essential support to your department, and provide management support to the Merchandise Admin Assistant if applicable.
- Free Parking
- Career Progression Opportunities
Page Personnel are working with a public sector organisation based in Leeds to recruit a Business Development Executive to join their team.
- Immediate start available
- Potential to turn permanent
I'm recruiting for an Administration Assistant in the Education and Training Sector on a permanent, full-time basis located in Leeds.
- Administration Assistant, £18,000pa, Full-time
- Leeds, Education Sector, Permanent
PageGroup are expanding across the UK and want to speak with Business Development Executives who are looking to transition into a new career in Recruitment in our Leeds office.
- FTSE 250 Leading Recruitment Consultancy
- Uncapped Earning Potential and Career Progression