Page Personnel Logistics have partnered with a well known distribution business in their search for an Traffic Dispatcher for a recycling business overseeing the daily operations at their RDC in Leeds.
After experiencing huge growth throughout 2019 & 2020 this customer have been defined as market leading within its sector, expanding rapidly and seeking additional attention from a service perspective across their UK distribution activities.
- Traffic Dispatcher - Monday to Friday
- Based in Leeds
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a Leeds based contact centre who are looking to appoint a Contact Centre Operations Manager . This is a great opportunity to join a highly established contact centre led business
- Contact Centre Operations Manager
Page Personnel have partnered with a global, market-leading business on an Internal Recruiter role to join their established Recruitment Department. This is a permanent role, based in Leeds, with the option to partially work from home.
- Join a global business as an Internal Recruiter
- Leeds City Centre role with working from home options
Page Personnel are excited to be partnering with a fast growing training provider who are looking to add a Social/Content Manager to their Marketing function. This role can offer complete remote working with some occasional travel to Leeds.
- Looking for someone to start asap
- Remote working available
An excellent opportunity to join a non-profit organisation as a Finance Analyst. This is a permanent opportunity offering career development and long-term progression within a large and established charity.
This is a predominantly home-based role and will require occasional travel to the central Leeds office for meetings.
A great opportunity for candidates wanting to make a move from practice into a non-profit organisation!
- An excellent opportunity to join a non-profit organisation
- Excellent benefits scheme with study support
You the Junior Buyer - Casual Clothing will plan, manage the design process, source and select a commercial range of products within a structured supplier base.
- Free Parking
- Progression Opportunities
Page Personnel are working with a Leeds based business to recruit multiple new Customer Service Officers to work at their inbound contact centre based in Leeds.
- June start available
- Potential to turn permanent
Page Personnel are working with a leading business based in Leeds to recruit multiple new team members for their Contact Centre based in Leeds, to work as Contact Centre Agents.
- June start available
- Permanent role at brilliant company to work for
Page Personnel are working with a well known business based in Leeds to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a temporary basis for their busy, growing team.
- Immediate start available
- Central Leeds location
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a Leeds based contact centre who are looking to appoint a Contact Centre Operations Manager on a 12months FTC. This is a great opportunity to join one of Leeds' largest and most recognisable contact centre led business
- Contact Centre Operations Manager
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a driven, passionate and motivated individual with previous experience within an Office Environment based in Leeds. This is a varied role working within a fast-paced environment so if you love a challenge, then this is the role for you!
- Immediate Start
- Endless opportunities for progression
Page Personnel are recruiting for a client administrator to join a busy legal firm based in Leeds city centre.
- Working at a busy legal firm.
- Working Monday to Friday working hours.
Page Personnel have just registered an exciting Sales Order Processor Position to work for a reputable manufacturing business in Leeds! This would be an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking for a company which can offer security and financial rewards! The role would be a permanent position is to start asap and are looking to interview immediately!
- An exciting Sales Order Processor Role to start asap!
- Working for a reputable company with excellent prospects!
PageGroup are expanding across the UK and want to speak with Business Development Executives who are looking to transition into a new career in Recruitment in our Leeds office.
- FTSE 250 Leading Recruitment Consultancy
- Uncapped Earning Potential and Career Progression
PageGroup are expanding & want to speak with experienced Recruiters to join a number of our UK offices. Including Leeds.
- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program
We're looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our public sector clients in Leeds. £35,000, fixed-term contract, working with an excellent organisation with fantastic benefits.
- Senior Business Analyst role with public sector organisation in Leeds
- £35,000 p/a, Home Working Options
Page Personnel are recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join a well known manufacturing business based in North Leeds.
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent benefits package
Page Personnel are partnering with a Leeds-based public sector organisation in their search for an Interim HR Advisor. This is an opportunity to gain generalist experience within a fast-paced and highly desirable sector. From E.R casework to HR projects, you will lead and advise on a variety of HR related matters spanning the entire employee lifecycle whilst working collaboratively with the wider HR team who place a high importance on collaboration.
- 6 month FTC providing generalist transactional and operational HR support
- Primarily remote-based with flexibility on hours worked
Page Personnel are proud to be partnering with a leading Public Sector client in Leeds in their search for a HR Officer on a 12 month FTC. This role will provide essential generalist HR support during an extremely busy period ranging from management of complex ER matters, recruitment campaigns and project work. Successful candidates will have a strong, proven generalist background ideally within larger sized or public sector organisations.
- Work for a prestigious and highly-renowned organisation in Leeds
- A full generalist remit with exposure to OD, Change and HR Projects
Page Personnel are excited to partner with a leading white collar organisation in Leeds who, due to continued growth, are seeking a Talent Acquisition Advisor. This is a newly created position to look after all temporary and permanent recruitment throughout the business and will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to implement and improve their own processes, along with promoting and developing the organisation's brand within the market.
- A newly created position with opportunity to create processes and strategy
- Work within a well-renowned professional services firm based in Leeds