- WatfordPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
A really exciting opportunity to join a technology company at a period of change and transition, to head up the payroll team.
Amazing opportunity to join an organisation at an exciting time of change
Loads to get involved in, not just a business as usual role!
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£54,400 - £62,400
- The Head of Payroll, Pensions and PAYE Compliance Overall responsibility for the Payroll, Pensions and Expenses Function for the School.
- Play a key part in leading projects to improve processes and the effective management of Payroll, Pensions and Expenses.
Overall responsibility for the Payroll, Pensions and Expenses function
Play a key part in leading projects to improve processes
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a well established Head Office in Liverpool. This business have a fantastic brand and are easily recognisable business. This role will sit within the HR function and operate as a stand alone payroll role.
10 Month fixed term contract
Head office function in Liverpool
- GuildfordPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
Reporting to the Group Head of Finance, the Bookkeeper and Payroll Administrator will be providing financial accounting and payroll support. The role will be comprised of 60% accounting activities and 40% payroll administration.
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper?
Are you looking for a new position in the Guildford area?
Didn't find the right Head Payroll job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Head Payroll jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.