An excellent opportunity for a dynamic, driven and bright Finance Assistant to join this tight knit finance team within a growing company based in great offices in rural Hitchin. This Finance Assistant role will assist with all things relating to the finance department as well as playing a key part within the sales ledger team.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing business with ample funding behind them
- Competitive pay and a generous benefits package
Page Personnel are working with a leading consumer brand who are looking to add a Category Marketing Executive to their established and still growing team.
- Excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable business
- Exciting challenge for someone
This is a temporary Credit Control position based in Maidenhead. This Credit Control position is working for a large FMCG company.
- This is a temporary Credit Control position based in Maidenhead.
- This Credit Control position is working for a large FMCG company.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Team Leader to join a market leading retail business. Based in Greater Manchester, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the complaints team, acting as a point of escalation and driving performance.
- A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning business
- Due to continued success, they are looking for a Customer Service Team Lead
My client, a growing FMCG firm have created a new role responsible for providing a wide and varied scope of support to the existing team across multiple companies and contracts.
- Financial Accountant - Preston
This job holder will be a key member of the payroll team and be instrumental in the team. Assist with delivering an accurate and timely payroll to approximately 800 employees across 2 sites.
- Working for as part of a team for a high volume, multi-site business
- Preferably studying towards a recognised Payroll qualification (not essential)
This is a temporary Finance Manager role based in central Uxbridge.
- Temporary Finance Manager position - Uxbridge
- This is a temporary Finance Manager position based in Uxbridge
This is a commercial property paralegal role initially employed on a three month contract.
- Three month rolling contract for a Commercial Property Paralegal
- Daily Rate - starting ASAP
This role is a key position within the Accounts Payable team of a large, global business. You will be responsible for managing the Purchase Ledger for the sister business.
- Purchase Ledger Clerk - South Manchester
Our client is seeking a Part Qualified experienced candidate to join them as a Finance Business Partner in their offices based in Banbury.
- Impressive business offering long term career development opportunities
- Study package for ACCA/CIMA on offer
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable manufacturing business in Wakefiled. You will join on a 12 month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for extension.
- Immediate start
- 12 month contract
Page Personnel are partnering with a FMCG business based in Luton that are looking to take on an immediately available interim finance analyst.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Well Known Organsation
This is a key role in my clients Finance Department. The successful candidate will support the business in a number of ways including: assisting in the production of management accounts, developing KPIs, financial reporting and budgeting.
- Management Accountant - East manchester
To be responsible for the inbound supply chain management. The goal is to manage the entire purchase order and shipping cycle to enhance business development and ensure product availability.
- Well established, growing business.
- Competitive salary & benefits on offer.
Full time and permanent Credit Control position for a well established and successful business in Central Manchester.
- Full time and permanent Credit Control position
- Highly reputable and successful business
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Manchester retail business, looking for a Customer Service - Recoveries Advisor. The successful candidates will offer great customer experience, contacting customers via inbound and outbound calls.
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Agent
- Great company benefits
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Key Clients. Supporting them with any enquiries, new orders and ensuring their service agreements are met. As well as continuing to build and maintain working relationships and to be able to recognise new opportunities for the sales team.
- Superb location with a modern office environment
- Excellent growth potential and opportunities within the organisation
As Customer Service Advisor in Bradford, you will be working within a fast paced environment, supporting customers with their enquiries.
- A fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Customer Service
- Excellent location with free parking on site
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Manager to join an FMCG business, based in Lancashire. The successful candidate will solution focussed, working with internal and external customers to drive customer engagement. The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for the full order to cash cycle, identifying areas of improvement and driving results with a can-do attitude.
- An exciting opportunity to join a global business
- Looking for a Customer Service Manager
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the wider sales team as well as being a main point of contact for Key Customer Accounts. Building and maintain long lasting relationships as well as supporting with Administrative duties to support the Sales function.
- A great opportunity to join a reputable organisaition
- and to work within a Positive and Proactive team environment!