My award winning client is looking to appoint a 3-6 month Interim Financial Controller asap. My client is PE backed and is open to considering both full and part time hours for the right candidate.
- Interim FC role, immediate start available
- Full or part time hours considered
Our industry leading client is seeking an Interim Financial Controller to join the team asap.
- Market leading tech firm.
- Progressive and challenging role.
This is a newly created role for an Assistant Financial Controller to work for a Telecommunications who are continuing to experience organic growth and acquisitions. This opportunity will suit a driven candidate to assist in running the group function and delivering management accounts.
South East London - Working from home initially
- Working for a Telecommunications company in South East London
- Opportunity for progression
My client is looking for a part-qualified/QBE financial controller to take their business forward.
- Must be ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Ideally have own transport
Opportunity to join a charity that supports people and families in a time of need. You will join the Finance Team in Cardiff as a Finance Officer and report to the Finance Manager.
- Exciting new opportunity
- New challenge
I am partnering with a healthy food business who are seeking a Commercial Controller to join them for this permanent and full-time position. The role is based in Halstead (CO9) but there is also an office in Greenford, London if candidates are closer to the city. You will join the business at an exciting time having just been acquired by a world leading brand and pays a competitive salary.
- Competitive salary
Assist and support the financial controller in the effective day to day management of the finance department and functions from their central Hatfield head offices.
- fantastic health benefits package + bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday, not including Bank Holidays, this rises with service
As the Management Accountant, you will be assisting and supporting the Financial Controller in all financial aspects of the business.
- Well-Established Organisation
- Offering Career Opportunities
Supporting the Financial Controller with reporting and general ledger maintenance
- Central Bristol
- AAT Qualified or ACCA/CIMA studier
This role is a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant to learn off a qualified Financial Controller. You will complete transactional accounting tasks as well as assisting with month end duties.
- Newly created role within a top technology company
- £28000 - £32000 plus excellent benefits, candidates must be actively studying
An exciting opportunity to join a progressive company where they pride themselves in supporting their employees in their internal progression within the company. This role would report into the Financial Controller and assist in the preparation of financial and management information. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress to a Financial Controller role in the future.
- A new opportuntiy to work in Milton Keynes for an established company
- An opportuntiy to develop your career in a new and exciting role
This is an exciting new opportunity to work for a well established organisation within Milton Keynes with stunning new offices joining a vibrant finance department within the Transport and Distribution industry, reporting into the Financial Controller.
- Exciting new opportunity
- A new role with the ability to progress and develop your career.
An exciting role to put your own stamp on as this is a stand alone payroll position for a company with 300 employees. Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be managing the payroll from start to finish.
- Payroll Officer
Page Personnel are recruiting for a new permanent Management Accountant position for an established FMCG company in Leeds. Reporting into the Financial Controller, this role offers full ACCA/CIMA study support and excellent opportunity to join an ever-growing and reputable company.
- New Management Accountant Permanent Position
- Full Study Support - ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ACMA
A busy, small and collaborative finance team are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to assist with the delivery of core accounting tasks. Reporting to the Financial Controller, and working closely with the Accounts Administrator, the role is responsible for the delivery of team administration tasks on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- A very broad role within a small Finance team
- Must have worked in a similar role previously
Reporting to the Financial Controller, working in a team of 3, your role will be to cover all the transactional and month end requirements for the UK accounting team.
- Opportunity to develop your accounting career within the Banking sector
- Opportunity for a Financial Reporting Assistant to join a growing team
Page Personnel are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join an established FMCG organisation based in Leeds. Due to growth and expansion within the business, there is a new opportunity to support the Financial Controller for the privately owned company. This role will be ownership of the analysis and reporting of the month end duties.
- Full AAT/ACCA/CIMA Study Support
- Flexible Office and Home Working
A brand new and exciting opportunity for an Accounts and Office Manager to join a leading manufacturing business based in Guildford. This role will report into the Financial Controller.
- New Accounts and Office Manager role in Guildford
- Competitive salary and benefits
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for all aspects of Financial Accounting and will be able to present technical subjects to non-finance managers at all levels of the organisation
- 15 month maternity cover - Financial Accountant role
- Commutable from Gloucester and Bristol, some home working available
The Finance Business Partner will work closely with the Financial Controller to partner with the wider business, providing detailed financial support and analysis to drive forward the business decisions, particularly focusing on fixed assets
- Finance Business Partner Vacancy
- Salary of up to £38,000 plus study support