A great permanent opportunity for a full time Finance Manager position.
- Finance Manager - Alderley Edge
- Very well established, friendly and supportive business
A wide-ranging role consisting of finance management, payroll, HR and admin. As part of a growing business you will be reporting directly to the CFO with a view to progressing to become the Financial Controller of the business.
- Career progression/development opportunity
- Exciting opportunity to work for a unique business
Our client is an Events company looking for a Finance Manager to join their Accountancy team in Waterlooville.
- Permanent Role - Waterlooville
- Finance Manager Role
- Finance Manager
- Stockport Office Based Immediate Start
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Finance Manager role based in Central Stockport with hybrid home working available.
- Finance Manager - Stockport
- Well established and successful organisation
An exciting Finance Manager role is being recruited to join a rapidly growing business based in Skelmersdale.
- Finance Manager
- FTSE 150 company
Page Personnel are working with a well established SME, based in Sale, recruiting an experienced Accountant to join their team as a Finance Manager.
- Fantastic opportunity to join well established business in Sale
- Property/Construction Knowledge Essential
A fantastic new opportunity as a part time, 30-hour, Finance Manager based in Salford. The position is an immediate start on a 3-month temporary role with an hourly rate between £16.00 - £17.00, with flexible or remote working on offer.
- Great Opportunity as an Immediate Start
- 3 Month Temporary Position
A Finance Manager role being recruited by a growing group of companies based in Liverpool.
- Finance Manager
- Great opportunity
This permanent Finance Manager position working for a highly successful Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business in Warwickshire with hybrid working will take responsibility for a variety of accounting duties including month end management accounting, financial reporting, analysis and business partnering.
- Global organisation offering hybrid working
- Study support, career progression and company bonus
Working closely with the Financial Controller you will manage the finance functions for the Division, including the line management of Finance Assistant.
You will ensure internal controls and processes are followed and developed, to enable the accounting information to be completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Finance Manager - South Manchester
As Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, balance sheet reconciliations, financial planning and analysis as well as ad-hoc projects.
- Generous Salary
- Flexible Working
Our Retail Client who is based in Milton Keynes are looking for a Finance Manager to report directly into Finance Director and lead on everything from Management Accounts to system processes. The aspiring candidate will be leading an efficient team of 5 and will benefit from working in a hybrid function.
- Fast growing business that promotes from within
- Inclusive fun working environment that makes a difference
Our client a high growth industry business with exciting growth plans are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager / Accountant based from their office in Sheerwater near Woking. Due to location you'd need to be a driver.
- Rapidly growing business
- Varied and interesting role
This finance manager role is for Part qualified or Finalist stage ACCA/ CIMA Studier. with experience in preparing management accounts, budgeting, P&L, forecasting, cost and project accounting. This position has become available due to business growth.
- Great opportunity based in Welwyn - looking for a Finance Manager
- Fun, Dynamic office environment
Page Personnel are recruiting for a new permanent Finance Manager position based in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic national FMCG business who offer an excellent benefits package and salary.
- New Finance Manager Position
- Fantastic Benefits Package + Hybrid Working + Study Support
The Finance Manager reports directly to the Finance Director and is responsible for management of the company's Accounts department including management of one direct support.
The role is responsible for maintaining accurate accounting records on both the Purchase & Sales Ledger of the business with the support of a part time Account's Assistant.
- Great opportunity to join an exciting company where you can progress your career
- Excellent employee benefits package.
Finance Manager / Petworth / Finance / FTC / Accountancy
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accountant to join this SME as a finance manager.
- A fantastic opportunity for an SME finance manager
- Ideally have stock and management accounting experience
Our client based in Poole are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent, full-time.
- Finance Manager - Poole
- Salary £35,000 - £42,000