Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Finance Manager for a rapidly growing manufacturing business based in Hessle.
- Nationwide manufacturing business
- Full study support available
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an established Fast Moving Consumer Goods organisation based in Leeds. Due to growth within the business, our client now have a new opportunity available for a Finance Manager to join their team. This role offers great responsibility as well as the chance to join a well-established Finance team.
- Full AAT, ACCA & CIMA Study Support Offered
- Opportunity to join a fast growing compant
Permanent Finance Manager role based in Tewkesbury, £36,000 - £40,000.
- Finance Manager role based in Tewkesbury on a permanent basis.
- £36,000 - £40,000 - this is an ideal role for a part qualified/QBE Accountant
Page Personnel are currently working with a growing organisation who are based in Bradford who have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their busy finance team on a long term contract with an immediate start required!
- New Interim Finance Manager position in Bradford
- Immediate Start Temporary Role with Long Term Opportunities
Permanent full time Sole charge Finance Manager vacancy for a Leatherhead based SME with international connections and clients, paying £45,000+
- SME sole charge finance manager role
- Paying circa £45,000
Page Personnel are proud to working with a successful, local agricultural business to recruit a Finance Manager to join their accountancy team. This is highly unique opportunity offering the right candidate fantastic commercial exposure during a period of business growth and acquisition, providing full ownership and control of the in-house accounting function.
- Fantastic opportunity to run the finance function for a successful business
- Prestigious local business
Assist the Financial Controller and Finance Director in ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all financial balances in the business and relaying information to the Management team.
- Competitive Benefits
Page Personnel are extremely excite to be partnered with our client in recruiting a Finance Manager. This fantastic opportunity will offer the successful candidate full responsibility of day-to-day bookkeeping, management accounts and process improvements whilst supporting one direct report.
- Finance Manager
- Market Leading Business - North Lanarkshire
- Finance Manager
- Not for Profit
Our client is seeking a Finalist Finance Manager to join them as they look to complete their ACCA/CIMA qualifications alongside developing within this challenging role in a large successful business on the outskirts of Oxford.
- Impressive business offering long term career development opportunities
- Great progressive role for ACCA/CIMA Finalist
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a fast growing global company. The position will be reporting to the Financial Director. Will have key involvement in Month end and the standard management accounts. Would be a permanent role.
- Leading Company based in Watford with excellent career progression.
- Excellent Finance Manager role with great benefits & a close knit team
Our Client who is based in Luton and has been dominating the Logistics Distribution and Supply chain sector for some time. They are excited to welcome a new Finance Manager to their team. The role will allow you to join a hungry but friendly team and give you the chance to mentor an Accounts Assistant.
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager
- Fantastic salary to lead an already Fantastic team.
A rare and rewarding opportunity to become Finance Manager in a school on the outskirts of Oxford. With competitive pay and generous holiday leave, this is an excellent opportunity to join a wider school community, perfectly suited to someone who is AAT qualified and previous experience in the education sector.
- Competitive Salary
- Rewarding opportuntiy to work within an educational organisation
Page Personnel are looking for a Finance Manager to lead the day-to-day operation and supervision of a School's accounting function. This is a hands-on role and the Finance Manager will be required to operate and supervise the whole process from data entry through to reconciliation, control and preparation monthly, quarterly and annual accounts.
- Immediate Start In Halifax
- Exciting Opportunity For A Finance Manager
The role requires an individual that is keen to take direct day to day responsibility for key accounting/treasury processes, build knowledge and learn about the business. This is an outstanding opportunity to grow real business responsibilities with the business plan.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package and team culture
Working for an historical landmark within the countryside you be responsible for running a small longstanding team whilst ensuring all monthly and statutory aspects have been adhered to.
- Finance Manager
- Commercial Management Role
Page Personnel are recruiting on behalf of an established charity, with offices across the UK, and an established Finance Department in Leeds. This is a permanent Finance Manager role offering progression and development.
- A permanent opportunity within the non-profit sector
- Progressive role offering development and training
Page Personnel are working in partnership with an award winning company, looking to invest, train and develop a Finance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a UK growing brand based in Warrington.
- A creative business who have an amazing presence across the UK
- Exciting Opportunity
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join our Gloucester based client on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a CIMA or ACCA part qualified Management Accountant or QBE to develop their career
- Based in Gloucester on a permanent basis, with some flexible working
- An exciting opportunity to manage the finances for a growing business
Page Personnel are working with a well established SME, based in Sale, recruiting an experienced Accountant to join their team as a Finance Manager.
- Great opportunity to join SME in Sale
- Knowledge of Construction industry/CIS essential