I am working with a fantastic organisation in Blaenavon who are looking for a Credit Controller on a 12month FTC. You will be joining an established and friendly finance team and will be focusing developing client relationships, queries and cash collection, minimising any bad debt.
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a local employer
- Initial 12month FTC
The Finance Assistant, reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, will ensure the effective and timely support to the finance functions. Working with the rest of the finance team to produce accounts, credit notes, credit control, support each other to reach targets, follow company policy and guidelines.
- Exciting Permanent role in Bedford, great facilities and competitive salary
- Potential to grow and develop in line with business growth
Page Personnel are delighted to be working alongside a Public Sector and Government organisation based in Swadlincote in their search for a permanent Finance Assistant, an ideal opportunity for someone looking for stability and progression within an organisation.
- Permanent opportunity offering stability, progression and study support
- Excelllent flexible, hybrid working model
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Finance Assistant to join my client on a 6 month fixed term contract initially. This is a great opportunity for someone who has Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable exposure, who is looking to get more all-round experience on both sides of the ledger.
- Finance Assistant - Melton Mowbray
- Immediate Start! 6 Month Contract
Page Personnel are working exclusively with a fantastic Not-for-Profit organisation based in central Lincoln in their search for a permanent Finance Assistant due their recent expansion, a great opportunity for an individual with some finance experience to grow and develop within a busy finance function.
- Permanent opportunity offering a competitve salary
- Entry level role offering great progression and study support
A great opportunity for a junior candidate looking for there first or second job in finance. The main purpose of this role is to support the Finance Manager and overall management accounts function with administrative tasks.
- Good Working Environment
- Permanent Position
The Finance Operations Assistant will be a key member of the central finance team, providing essential support across the wider organisation. The post is available for an initial period of 2-3 months, with the possibility of extension. The role is based on site at the Liverpool office, but hybrid working can also be offered.
- Immediate Start Available
- Strong IT Desirable
Assisting the management accountant in the day to day running of the business and month end closure. You will be needed to work both sides of the ledger. Client are looking for a personable finance assistant.
- Great opportunity based in St. Albans - looking for a Finance Assistant
- Fun, Dynamic, hybrid working company
Page Personnel are recruiting for an Finance Assistant to join a successful Professional Services business based in Halifax.
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent Progression Opportunities
Our client an International Market Leader, based in Woking Surrey are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join the team, Hybrid working available
- Varied and Interesting role
- Highly Successful Business
Page Personnel are proud to working with a successful, local agricultural business to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their accountancy team. This is highly unique opportunity offering the right candidate fantastic commercial exposure during a period of business growth and acquisition, providing assistance with ownership and control of the in-house accounting function.
- Fantastic opportunity to support the finance function for a successful business
- Prestigious local business - Part Time Considered
A permanent full time all rounder Finance Assistant role, working for a global Not for Profit organisation, offering up to £27,000 and almost fully remote working.
- An exciting permanent opportunity working within the Not for Profit space;
- Offering £27,000 plus majority remote work with very occasional travel to Manc;
A Finance Assistant you will provide support to the Finance team enabling efficient processing of all financial information in line with Group policy and timely communication to all internal and external customers.
- Broad range of responsibilities as a Finance Assistant
- Opportunity to gain a variety of experience.
The role involves looking after the transactions of volunteers in the business and making monthly claims on this. As the client is changing their softwares, the role also involves assisting with this change.
- Hybrid Working
- Friendly team
Finance Assistant / East Worthing / Accountancy / Finance
This is a really exciting Finance Assistant role. You will process both sales and purchase ledger invoices. You will reconcile supplier statement and support the finance manager with month end procedures and expenses. They will also teach you how to place orders across the company. So if your curious and have a high attention to detail this is the job for you.
- Growing company
- Fantastic benefits & career progression
Global leading consultancy firm offering great benefits and progression. Looking for immediately available candidate to join the team in the West End office.
- Looking for immediately available candidate (or below two week's notice)
- Global consultancy firm offering great benefits and hybrid working
This Finance Assistant will report to the Group Financial Controller and will have responsibility for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, bank reconciliations, expense and credit card management of the UK and DK entities, with more companies to be added as we grow.
The role offers a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress in their role as the company continues to grow from strength to strength. CIMA / ACCA study support available.
- Temporary Finance Assistant
- Rapidly expanding tech start-up
I am working with a business based in Derby who are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team, on a full time, permanent basis.
- Flexible working hours
- Strong, stable business
Page Personnel are recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join a growing company in Knutsford. The role is a varied finance position, working in a small and sociable team.
- Great opportunity to join fast paced business
- Varied finance role with hybrid working