We are looking to appoint a Facilities Management Co-ordinator to be responsible for overseeing the safety, appearance and effective operation of buildings, grounds and facilities throughout the year.
- Are you looking for new opportunity within public sector?
- Do you like to work in challenging environment ?
Based in Bath, the Security Officer will be maintaining the security safety and cleanliness of the estate through patrols and scheduled tasks. Throughout the day and night this includes service yards, carparks, back of house areas and all public domains.
- Are you looking for a new permanent opportunity?
- I am recruiting for 3 Security Guards on various shifts to start ASAP!
Ensure all clients receive exceptional Customer Service to the agreed service standards.
To take full responsibility for the Cleaning and Support services to the properties required.
- Must have a passion for providing first class Customer Service
- 3 years experience in s similar client facing role
Based in Plymouth, the Security Officer will be maintaining the security safety and cleanliness of the estate through patrols and scheduled tasks. Throughout the day and night this includes service yards, carparks, back of house areas and all public domains.
- I am looking for a number of Security Guards on vairous shifts to start ASAP
- Full time - permanent role
The Senior Security Supervisor based in Plymouth will lead, supervise and manage the Security Supervisors, as well as the security team. Working in either the Control Room, or across the estate, ensuring the smooth operational running of all security functions.
- Do you have previous experience in a Facilities Management environment?
- Are you looking for a new full time, permanent role?
I am currently working with a Building and Construction Company, who are currently looking for Helpdesk Administrator to join their team on a permanent bases.
- Previously worked in a similar role
- Looking for progression
As the Facilities Coordinator you will be reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager to lead and take responsibility for the Facilities function for their portfolio, including the day to day management of outsourced contracts and all aspects of facilities management. This includes responsibility for working closely with the Regional Facilities Manager and Facilities Co-ordinators in the region.
- Well established Financial Services company
- Room for personal growth and progression
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join the Facilities team near the Redhill area.
- Working hours 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- You must have full driver's license to be considered for the role.
The role is an office manager position with some PA duties.
- 12 month minimum contract
- Excellent well known global company
The successful Cleaning Manager will be based in Derby travelling round 3 sites, working for a leading company who undertake long-term contracts to operate and maintain assets and facilities within property and housing.
- Are you looking to build your career in an established, reputable company?
- Looking for a Cleaning Manager to start ASAP!
As a Facilities Assistant your key function is to work with the Facilities Coordinator to ensure all Soft and Hard services are working correctly. You will also be required as a Facilities Assistant to offer administrative support to the Facilities Management department.
Within your job role as a Facilities Assistant in this organisation, you will be very 'Hands on' as you are effectively providing customer service to the staff.
- One years experience required in Facilities
- Central London
This amazing opportunity is for a period of 6 months
- New Opportunity in Epsom
- Start date ASAP!
We have an exciting opportunity for Facilities Supervisor to join very friendly team in Redhill area on a temporary basis.
- New opportunity in Redhill area !
- Start date ASAP!
The Maintenance Technician will be based on a large site in Coventry. To assist with day-to-day maintenance and assist all trades with a variety of works. Majority of works will be Plumbing/Pipe fitting so must have NVQ level 2 qualification.
- Large site based opportunity for an Mechanical Maintenance professional
- PPM and Reactive maintenance
The main purpose of the Facilities Coordinator is to provide single site TFM Management for a large property in Cardiff. From Administration to Coordination, Organisation and Communication across the property reporting into the Head of Estates.
- Fantastic opportunity for a customer centric Facilities professional
- Covering hard and soft services across a large property in Cardiff.
New maintenance plumber role based in the NHS. This is a new temporary position, day shift role Monday - Friday 8-4.30.
Please apply now if you are immediately available for work and have a new DBS.
- New Band 4 Maintenance Plumber role
- Maintenance plumber needed with a new DBS
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the management of premises support services and associated contracts across a diverse client property portfolio. This will include contract management and financial administration to ensure KPI and SLA are met. Along with the management and utilisation of the FM department's administrate support function which includes a Helpdesk operation.
- Permanent Facilities Manager opportunity working across the South West
- Varied & diverse client property portfolio with level of Autonomy.
The role as a Helpdesk Scheduler (PPM) will work closely with Contract Managers & Supervisors to ensure all Engineers across Mechanical and Electrical fields are scheduled and dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with the contractual requirements across the South of the UK.
- Leading service provider
- Role based in Reading
Cleaner with DBS, Hospitality and Catering, Public Sector, Huddersfield, Temporary
- Cleaner with DBS
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Coordinator to oversee the operations and soft services for a global client located in the Chessington area.
- An amazing opportunity in Chessington area!
- Please apply for further details.