- EdinburghTemporary£11 - £13 per hour (£22,878 - £27,038)
This is a contract cleaning manager role being offered on an interim contract. The role is based in and around the Edinburgh City Centre managing a range of key clients over multiple sites within easy reach of one another. This role would suit someone local to the area.
This is an interim role that could lead to a full time posistion
The role is working for an established contract service provider
- EdinburghPermanent£18,000 - £30,000
- Are you confident in picking up the phone, can demonstrate great listening and negotiation skills and knows how to build relationships and trust? - all of these skills mean you can hit the ground running in recruitment and gain the financial rewards and long-term career aspirations can be reached.
FTSE 250 training and development with excellent career progression
Uncapped earnings and excellent benefits
- EdinburghPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
This is a hands-on, processing role which is key to the success of the Accounts team and the wider business at large. Attention to detail, excellent numeracy and communication skills are key. The role will sit within a large and efficient finance function.
Dynamic and growing business
Easily accessible location
- EdinburghTemporary£170 - £230 per day (£44,197 - £59,795)
My client is currently seeking a property accountant to join their leading firm. This role is available for an immediate start and could consider a candidate looking for reduced hours.
Property Accountant, temp to perm possibility.
Could look at flexible working/reduced hours.
- EdinburghTemporary£9 - £12 per hour (£18,719 - £24,584)
To contribute to an exceptional resident experience through the provision of a high standard of repairs and maintenance tasks. To inspect and diagnose faults and repairs in addition to undertaking minor day to day repairs and decoration to the building(s), grounds and equipment.
This main duties of this role are to provide pension administrative support to a busy pensions specialist team, providing accurate, timely administrative services within the defined contribution pension schemes.
Didn't find the right Edinburgh job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Edinburgh jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.