- EdinburghTemporary£9 - £12 per hour (£18,719 - £24,584)
To contribute to an exceptional resident experience through the provision of a high standard of repairs and maintenance tasks. To inspect and diagnose faults and repairs in addition to undertaking minor day to day repairs and decoration to the building(s), grounds and equipment.
- EdinburghPermanent£18,000 - £30,000
- Are you confident in picking up the phone, can demonstrate great listening and negotiation skills and knows how to build relationships and trust? - all of these skills mean you can hit the ground running in recruitment and gain the financial rewards and long-term career aspirations can be reached.
FTSE 250 training and development with excellent career progression
Uncapped earnings and excellent benefits
The main duties of this role are to;
Provide a high level of Company House Administration to the Business Law team.
Monitor and manage the Company House updates, as and and when required.
To provide basic business administration across the business law team.
Desirable, Edinburgh City Centre location
- EdinburghPermanent£22,000 - £23,000
This exciting role will be based within our clients Floating Secretarial team covering Tax & Succession with support provided to the Fee Earners and Partners within two teams. The role's main duties will be to provide secretarial services, including audio typing, copy typing and a high volume of general secretarial duties.
Well known brand
- EdinburghPermanent£250 - £350 per day (£64,995 - £90,993)
My exclusive client is a dedicated and supportive organisation based around the city centre of Edinburgh. They are seeking a Head of Finance for a long term day rate to permanent position to oversee various projects that are currently underway.
Temp to Perm role
Our extremely reputable client is looking to recruit a fantastic opportunity within their Edinburgh office. The duties of the role include;
- The preparation of fees notes.
- Liaising with Partner led teams to ensure billing process is managed proactively.
- Liaising with Billing Manager to maintain regular reviews of active jobs.
- Ensuring proper and effective management of the billing process.
Edinburgh City Centre Location
Didn't find the right Edinburgh job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Edinburgh jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.