- Credit Manager
- Great opportunity to work for a growing business
Page Personnel are working with an exciting company in Crewe, recruiting a Credit Manager to join their team.
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast paced business in Crewe
- Supervisory knowledge required
My client is currently looking for an ambitious, hands-on Credit Manager to join them and supervise a team of 5 Credit Controllers.
- Credit Manager - South Manchester
My client is looking for someone like you to become their all-new Credit Manager and join and lead a passionate and talented Finance team, where they are currently building on the years of success that my client has enjoyed. You will be involved in taking timely & sound credit decisions within the assigned business area & within delegated authorities ensuring smooth transactions within the sale of products by minimising loss of credit and past dues.
- Great Bonus Scheme
- Company Car!
Permanent Credit Manager opportunity leading a team of Credit Controllers and being solely responsible for a highly successful and growing organisations credit management policies and procedures. Leading a team of circa 15 Credit staff you will drive performance, manage acquisitions and ensure credit risk is managed expertly.
- Stable permanent contract with industry leading business
- Thriving constantly growing business
As a Credit Manager working in London you will be leading a team of 5 for a 6 month temporary contract.
- Great opportunity!
- Flexible Working
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Credit Control Manager on behalf of a well established service provider in North Leeds. Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, you will be directly responsible for the Credit Control & Legal Department, 6 staff members within it, cash Collections and the effective running of the department in line with the company's procedures.
- Permanent opportunity for a Credit Control Manager in Leeds
- Join a well established Credit Control Team
the main function of this credit control manager position is to manage a team of credit controllers and effectively reduce aged debt and approve payment plans with clients, as well as building rapport as most clients are repeat businesses.
- Great opportunity based in Harrow - looking for a Credit Control Manager
- Fun, Dynamic, hybrid working company
A brilliant opportunity for a Senior Credit Manager. This role is for 6 months and is based in Manchester. Offering between £60,000 to £70,000 - dependant upon experience.
- Senior Credit Manager - 6 months FTC
- well established, highly successful organisation
A permanent Credit Control Manager role based in Slough
- Interviewing now
- Opportunity to join a fast paced environment
You will be managing a Credit & Collections shared service centre team to ensure that we maintain the lowest level of trade receivables by maximising cash collection and minimising bad debt.
- Exciting opportunity
- New challenge
- Credit Control Manager
- Immediately available
- Immediately Available
- Credit Controller Manager
Page Personnel are working with a well established business in Crewe, recruiting a Credit Control Team Leader to join their growing finance team.
You will have vast knowledge of Credit Control, and be familiar with working in a Supervisory/Mentoring/Managerial Role. If you have Senior Credit Control knowledge, and are looking to step into a supervisory role - please also get in touch.
- Fantastic opportunity to join well established business in Crewe
- Credit Control Knowledge essential
To manage the Transactional Finance team- direct management of 6 people, managing their time and prioritising their work and also being an involved manager.
- Leading Company based in Harpenden with excellent career progression.
- Excellent Transactional Finance Manager with great benefits & opportunities
My client is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Credit Controller to join their growing team. Reporting into the Credit Manager you will perform the end to end Credit Control cycle and other Ad hoc project work.
- Credit Controller - Wythenshawe
Temporary role as a Credit Controller that will last 2 - 3 months based at the clients office in Coleshill, working closely with the Credit Manager on an assignment that is very important to the business.
- Immediate start
- Hourly rate of £12.75
My client are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller based in Northwood to join their established finance team. The successful candidate will be supporting the Credit Control Manager in managing a section of the debtors ledger from accross the UK.
- Great opportunity based in Northwood - looking for an credit controller
- Fun, Dynamic, hybrid working company
I am currently recruiting a Credit Controller to work for a growing software company based in London.
- working for a software company
- Permanent position
I am currently recruiting a new Credit Controller role for a property company on a temporary basis.
- Working for a property company
- Temporary Role
I am currently recruiting a new Credit Controller role for a publishing company on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Working for a Media Company
- Temporary to Permanent