Page Personnel are currently working with a well known FMCG organisation who are based in Bradford who have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their growing team on a long term temporary basis with an immediate start required!
- New Business Analyst position in Bradford
- Immediate Start Contract Role with Long Term Opportunities
Brand new opportunity to work in a faced paced environment as a Business Analyst in Crawley
- Brand new opportunity to work as a Business Analyst in Crawley
- Competitive salary and benefits
6 month fixed term contract
- Working for a reputable, friendly organisation
- With a view to becoming permanent
Page Personnel are working hand in hand with this global manufacturing business to recruit for a Business Analyst.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a forward thinking progressive role. This role will be based in new offices in the Ellesmere Port area.
- Business Analyst Role
- Fantasitc opportunity with an exciting progressive business
Excellent opportunity for an established analyst to join an established business who are restructuring, this role will support business decisions that impact customers and will contribute statistics to ensure improvement meets FCA compliance and client demands.
- Analytics, Governance, Reporting, Risk
- Professional Services
The purpose of this role is to understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes, capture, analyse and document requirements and support the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Business Analyst
- Option to work fully remote
The successful graduate will be expected to provide analytical and support for the Director of Strategy. Contributing new insight and analysis to inform business decisions as well as identifying new areas for improvement. The role will also include developing and supporting external communications through media, public affairs and social media. The role will be home based but is expected to involve some travel to London & Harrogate.
- Graduate Business Analyst
- Financial Services
We're looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our public sector clients in Leeds. £35,000, fixed-term contract, working with an excellent organisation with fantastic benefits.
- Senior Business Analyst role with public sector organisation in Leeds
- £35,000 p/a, Home Working Options
Page Personnel is currently working with an excellent NHS organisation in the recruitment of an Information Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to help support the programme teams and business intelligence function to ensure appropriate evaluation and analysis.
The Information Analyst opening is in Leeds, but the role is currently required to work from home.
- An exciting opportunity in a large organisation
- Large development opportunities
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT AN ADDRESS / LOCATION ON YOUR CV***
Our client has an need for a data analyst. This role sits in the HR / L&D function. The role will be fully remote to start with, with some flexibility in terms of hours (37 per week) in months to come it would ideally become 50/5 split between home and office working, but if the right candidate was only available fully remotely, this would be considered.
- Great temporary opportunity for an immediately available analyst
- Remote working full time to start with then split (fully remote a possibility)
Business Analytics and Resource Planning for a prestigious medical school, this role will interpret, translate and communicate information around rotations and support with forward planning for workplace training within the SOP's for each year groups curriculum criteria.
This role will require a good understanding of the education and health care sectors and will have advanced excel skills.
- Education & Healthcare remote position for 6 months
- Advanced excel user required
Our client is a Global FMCG Organisation who are investing heavily in an ambitious Data & Analytics journey. They are looking to recruit a Data & Analytics Lead who will be based in Kingston upon Thames.
- Join an organisation empowering people through data & insights
- Be part of and exciting and evolving Data & Analytics journey
You will be the administrator of the team's key tools in Excel and the MS Power suite for expense reporting, forecasting, planning and general budget management. You will be a key member of the team providing technical and systems support to our process transformation activity. You will be the super user for the tools and responsible for their maintenance, ongoing development and troubleshooting.
- My Fareham client is looking for an Analyst - Power BI/VBA
- Excellent salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.
Build IT processes
IT Service Management
Experience in ITIL
- Great opportunity to join our Group
- PageGroup Shared Services Centre
This Finance Analyst role is available to start straight away and will be on an ongoing temporary basis to support the organisation with migrating finance systems and creating new financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Well-established long running organisation within the not for profit sector
- home based interim project role
A superb and exciting opportunity has become available for a Commercial Analyst to join my client on a 6 month fixed term contract. As a Commercial Analyst, you will provide commercial teams with schedules and robust analysis to support decision making. This position will also include Finance Business Partnering.
- Fantastic Opportunity - Immediate Start
- Contract to Permanent
An exciting Finance Analyst position is being recruited for an international business based in Liverpool.
- International business
- Scope for career progression
Page Personnel is working with a rapidly growing FMCG business in Liverpool to recruit a number of Finance Analyst roles.
- Finance Analyst
- Multiple roles available
Page Personnel are working with a well established business in Nantwich, recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their team.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a well established business in Nantwich
- Manufacturing background required
This would be a fabulous opportunity for someone who is actively studying ACCA or CIMA, and currently working as a Management Accountant, FP&A Analyst, Finance Analyst or Finance Business Partner. This role will enable you to take your career, experience and earnings to the next level.
- Exciting opportunity if you want to take your career to the next level
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and bonus