6 month fixed term contract
- Working for a reputable, friendly organisation
- With a view to becoming permanent
Excellent opportunity for an established analyst to join an established business who are restructuring, this role will support business decisions that impact customers and will contribute statistics to ensure improvement meets FCA compliance and client demands.
- Analytics, Governance, Reporting, Risk
- Professional Services
As a Business Analyst (KOREAN SPEAKING), you will play a key role in maintaining the cost and business performance reports for their respective business.
- MUST SPEAK FLUENT KOREAN
- A global business with many opportunities for progression
An excellent opportunity for a graduate or someone in their first or second job to move into an analytical post within a large national organisation. You will be responsible for the day to day analysis needed to help non finance teams understand their performance and results.
Page Personnel have collaborated with a expanding Not-for-Profit organisation in Leeds in the recruitment of a Business Manager. This is a new and exciting role the Heads of Department to manage and improve the operation of service delivery, this is a great opportunity if you are eager to make a difference by improving services to make sure they're supported and delivered.
- Great opportunity to join a non-profit organisation in Leeds
- 2 year FTC with the potential for permanent opportunities
Medical Receptionist opportunity for a large healthcare practice in South Birmingham. This opportunity offers full time or part time hours.
- Medical Receptionist role in Birmingham
- Full time or Part time available
Business Analytics and Resource Planning for a prestigious medical school, this role will interpret, translate and communicate information around rotations and support with forward planning for workplace training within the SOP's for each year groups curriculum criteria.
This role will require a good understanding of the education and health care sectors and will have advanced excel skills.
- Education & Healthcare remote position for 6 months
- Advanced excel user required
You will be the administrator of the team's key tools in Excel and the MS Power suite for expense reporting, forecasting, planning and general budget management. You will be a key member of the team providing technical and systems support to our process transformation activity. You will be the super user for the tools and responsible for their maintenance, ongoing development and troubleshooting.
- My Fareham client is looking for an Analyst - Power BI/VBA
- Excellent salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.
A superb and exciting opportunity has become available for a Commercial Analyst to join my client on a 6 month fixed term contract. As a Commercial Analyst, you will provide commercial teams with schedules and robust analysis to support decision making. This position will also include Finance Business Partnering.
- Fantastic Opportunity - Immediate Start
- Contract to Permanent
There is a brilliant opportunity to recruit a Finance Analyst for an international manufacturing business based in Skelmersdale.
- International business
- Good opportunity to progress
Page Personnel are delighted to be partnered with our client in recruiting an exceptional opportunity for a part-qual/QBE Finance Analyst. The role will offer responsibility in monitoring financial planning and performance, and raising financial
matters directly to the Director,s Fleet Manager or Vessel Manager as required.
- Finance Analyst
- Market Leading Global Business
Data Analyst being recruited to join a successful financial service business in Liverpool on a fixed term basis.
- Successful financial services business
- Great opportunity
Page Personnel are working with a very well established business based in Crewe, recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their growing finance team.
- Fantastic opportunity to join well established business in Crewe
- PQ/Finalist candidate required
Our Luton based client are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join the business on a 6 month fixed term contract basis. This job offers a chance to go permanent as well as plenty of flexible and remote working.
- Large Organisation
- Flexible Working
Page Personnel are working with a well established business in Nantwich, recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their team.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a well established business in Nantwich
- Manufacturing background required
The client are a growing and reputable business who are seeking a Finance Reporting Analyst to join them on this ongoing temporary assignment based in Stevenage.
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary
This would be a fabulous opportunity for someone who is actively studying ACCA or CIMA, and currently working as a Management Accountant, FP&A Analyst, Finance Analyst or Finance Business Partner. This role will enable you to take your career, experience and earnings to the next level.
- Exciting opportunity if you want to take your career to the next level
- Our client is based just outside of Nottingham city centre
Our client a Household Name and Hugely Successful Global Business are currently recruiting for a Graduate Analyst to join the team in Farnborough, Hampshire
- Market leading international business (Recognised Brand)
- Excellent Progression opportunties
Our client a Household Name and Hugely Successful Global Business are currently recruiting for a Credit Analyst to join the team in Farnborough, Hampshire office.
- Global Household name
- Great progression opportunties
My Client are looking for a Senior Sales Administrator to join the growing team! You will be supporting a global business as an administrator and analyst in the sales and business development team. You will be responsible for managing a Junior Sales Administrator while also ensuring the liaison between our EMEA Sales and Operations teams, analyzing and reporting on sales, trends, marketplace and customer information and coordinating New Vendor set-ups.
- Exciting opportunity to work within a growing wellness company
- Great work culture and amazing company brand and socials!