As a Brand Marketing Co-ordinator based in London (Chelsea) working within the Luxury Interior Design industry the key duty of is to aid in the development of an integrated strategic plan to guarantee the success of our luxury kitchen and bathroom brands in EMEAA.
- Exciting Brand Co-Ordinator role within Luxury Interior Design Sector
- Join a globally renowned, ever growing company
Joining a growing organisation based in Daresbury, you will be a key hire for their burgeoning marketing team where you will be working in a busy and varied role.
As the Marketing Events Executive you will be responsible for supporting the team with the co-ordination of events both via digital platforms and in person across the globe.
- An opportunity to join a growing business with huge development opportuniites
- Great team culture and home working available
A Marketing Manager position for a growing fintech business. This position requires a digital marketing professional to apply their experience in content & social marketing to deliver inbound marketing and demand generation strategies.
- A Marketing role for a talented digital/social media marketing candidate
- This is a chance to work for a growing fintech business
My client is looking for an experienced marketing manager to co-ordinate regional marketing and customer communications campaigns for the south.
- Must be degree qualified in business or marketing related subject
- Experience within a customer-focused, B2C marketing/PR environment
Page Personnel are recruiting for an exciting Marketing Specialist position based at a business within Professional Services in Leeds city centre!
- Working in a busy shared services environment.
- Office and remote working in a busy marketing admin role!
Helping a large University with a festival by assisting with the marketing, website design, social media and admin.
- Work for a world leading prestigious university
- Work in a busy and diverse role
Page Personnel are recruiting a 6 month contract for Marketing Coordinator/ Assistant to join a leading house building company based in Leeds! Strong potential to also be kept on after to work within the business.
- Flexible + Hybrid Working Available
- Immediate start + Scope to stay within the business after
A three-month part-time Marketing role based in Abingdon for a Christian charity. Working directly in the Marketing team. WFH available. Their key aim is to to enable people of all ages to grow in faith and understanding of the Bible. They would love to welcome in a new member of the team, with the potential of the role going permanent in the future.
- Flexible part-time working
- Company Culture
Manage the online strategy to support the brand & product marketing across all online channels. Create and drive the performance marketing strategy to deliver revenue growth through improved traffic and conversions.
- Manage the Digital Marketing Strategy of this Tech Consumer brand
- A hybrid role across Digital Strategy/ Website & E-Commerce
Marketing Coordinator needed on a full or part time basis to join a growing business and help their marketing department with advertising, creating content and managing social media accounts.
- Previous experience in a similar area
- Creative and has a great attention to detail
Working alongside the marketing team, an administrative marketing role as Marketing Coordinator in a High Wycombe business.
- Competitive salary
- Great Company Culture
A varied role as an Oxford based Marketing Coordinator within a fully established business. Available for immediate start in a business that provides core experiences, creating the foundations for clear career growth.
- Flexible working in an established business
- Great culture, environment and opportunity for long term career
The aims for the Marketing Executive are to help with lead generation through social media and working closely with the sales team to prepare targeted content. Also to help build upon the reputation of the business in the marketplace by
updating the website, arranging events and preparing case studies for online consumption.
- An opportunity to grow your career in this expanding Marketing team
- Marketing leading provider of technology into the NHS and Social Housing
The Digital Marketing Coordinator role is to set, operate and improve the digital activity to increase revenue sales in-line with the overall company strategy, periodic business needs, seasonal trends and marketing and sales initiatives. You will be required to engage with multiple internal departments including marketing, franchise, sales, IT and logistics in order to develop and deliver a 360 degrees multichannel strategy across the digital marketplace.
- Global company with amazing opportunity
- Sociable Team and Dynamic Setting
Currently seeking a marketing Administrator to join a fast growing company in Watford. The Media Planning team is responsible for working with the global sales teams and putting together compelling media plans and proposals. The role will work cross functionally with marketing, design, product, business development, sales, and ad operations to deliver best-in-class media solutions and initiatives for the UK and beyond. No experience needed.
- Great Marketing admin opportunity in Watford
- Exciting vibrant business offering great career development
Page Personnel are excited to be partnering with a leading automotive business, with offices in Bolton, who are looking to appoint a Marketing Executive to join their team.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business
- Excellent company benefits
A global organisation who are set on a huge growth trajectory in 2022 and as a result are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who is passionate about all content led marketing.
You will be reporting to one of the best Marketing Directors in the market, and given the autonomy to grow and develop their digital marketing strategy
- An opportunity to develop a long term career within a global business
- Great opportunity to develop your skills within a reputable business
The main focus areas of this broad exciting role, is to assist with the planning, execution and optimisation of the digital channels helping to drive revenue increase. Management and implement of e-newsletter, analyse marketing campaigns and manage web development projects.
- Broad role with lots of autonomy
- An opportunity to Innovate as much as you like!
Are you a talented Marketing Executive looking to use your offline & online direct marketing experience in an organisation whose cause you really care about? If you are, we can't wait to hear from you!
- Have you got direct marketing experience?
- Can you travel to the Southwater area?
Contribute to the development of the marketing plan and take ownership of its delivery across a range of channels.
- Marketing Executive in Education
- Guildford - Hybrid Role