This is an exciting opportunity to join a Retail company based in Watford who work with well known brands, who are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis. This is an ideal position for someone with at least 12 months' experience within Marketing who has a background within POS marketing or developing POS.
- Exciting retail brand based in Watford
- Marketing Coordinator role with career progression opportunities
Manage the online strategy to support the brand & product marketing across all online channels. Create and drive the performance marketing strategy to deliver revenue growth through improved traffic and conversions.
- Manage the Digital Marketing Strategy of this Tech Consumer brand
- A hybrid role across Digital Strategy/ Website & E-Commerce
Great new opportunity to join a rapidly growing business based in Alloa / Stirling.
Corporate Marketing Manager, Permanent opportunity
£45,000 - £50,000pa plus benefits
- Brand new opportunity to join a fast growing business
- Join a new business to help raise brand awareness!
Working alongside the marketing team, an administrative marketing role as Marketing Coordinator in a High Wycombe business.
- Competitive salary
- Great Company Culture
If you have used a CRM before and have experience or a qualification in Marketing, this could be the role for you!
- Have you used a CRM before?
- Do you have experience/ qualifications in marketing?
A varied role as an Oxford based Marketing Coordinator within a fully established business. Available for immediate start in a business that provides core experiences, creating the foundations for clear career growth.
- Flexible working in an established business
- Great culture, environment and opportunity for long term career
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for business development support and sales enablement, branding and marcom and market research. You will also play a key role in helping identify and support the pursuit of key growth customers across core target markets, and coordinate the execution of a global communications schedule for all businesses.
- Opportunity to work for a growing international business
- Generous annual leave
Page Personnel are recruiting a 12 month fixed term contract for an experienced Marketing Coordinator working for a leading house building company.
- Flexible working
- Immediate start
A permanent office based full time role for a Marketing Coordinator to join a busy team in Uxbridge.
- New permanent opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator
- This is a full time office based role with a possible 1 day remote in Uxbridge
This position is responsible for the smooth operation of membership renewal and upgrade programmes. Working together with the Marketing Manager you will contribute towards Marketing campaigns in order to stimulate and increase purchase behaviour and to increase and maximise the long term profitability of the EMEAA membership base.
- Marketing Coordinator position
- Marketing Graduates considered
As a Marketing Executive in the Financial Industry you will support in the delivery of the marketing programme, which involves all aspects of the marketing mix. You will report to the Marketing Manager with a dotted line to the Marketing Director.
You will work on a variety of tasks and projects including events support, CRM management, collateral development, comms, pitch/proposals and more general administrative duties.
- Exciting Marketing Executive Opportunity
- Further your Marketing Career with great earning potential
A 3 month temporary role, based on-site in Wakefield, seeking a Digital Marketing whizz with at least two years experience and a great understanding of social media platforms and content creation.
- An initial 3 month interim role looking for a strong Digital Marketer;
- Seeking experience with social media, including Tik Tok;
We are looking for talented Marketing Communications Assistant to work with my Client's Marketing Communications Manager to deliver online and offline, internal and external marketing communications activity in order to increase brand awareness, engagement and lead generation.
- Do you love writing ?
- Are you pro-active person with a can do attitude?
Based in London, two exciting opportunities has to come to light for an Account Executive in Public Relations. You will be working with a variety of clients from retail and fashion to tech businesses.
- Public Relations Account Executive
- Exciting opportunity
Page Personnel are representing a key client of ours who are looking to appoint a Marketing Assistant to their operational function based at their Stockport site.
- Looking for someone to start asap
- Excellent company benefits
A varied and exciting role within a high growth business where you will have the opportunity to work alongside an inspirational Marketing Director, who will trust, guide and support you to deliver multi channel campaigns with a focus on lead acquisition.
- Exciting, high growth business with huge scope to develop a long term career
- Great culture, environment and opportunity to make a difference
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful market leading company as a Marketing Executive.
As a Marketing Executive, you'll be supporting the Marketing team in delivering company marketing communications and campaigns.
- Impressive, well known company
- An expanding company looking to progress further in the market
We are working with a business service provider who are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. The role is brand new due to growth and demand for more digital strategy. In particular, the company are keen to use digital marketing to grow their presence.
- Your opportunity to get creative working for this business service company.
- Start date ASAP!
An exciting and high growth technology brand based in Warrington are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team.
Not only a market leader, but a market creator our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive who is looking for a varied multi channel marketing role where you can add value.
- An impressive global technology brand with huge growth ambitions
- Flexible working and scope to develop
Join this growing marketing department as a marketing assistant, supporting the marketing manager to delivery the set marketing strategy.
- Join an expanding Marketing team
- Reporting directly to the manager you will have exposure to projects