The HR Manager will lead on the implementation of HR systems. Work with various internal and external stakeholders, evaluating information to ensure that systems can facilitate integrated and easy access to data across the HR self-service and people reporting platforms.
- HR Manager
Page Group is working with a financial services consultancy company in Liverpool city centre, the successful HR manager will be;
- Leading a team and developing their structure, processes and procedures
- Running project work within the business to promote growth and development
- UK Leading industry
- Progression Opportunity
Page Personnel are working exclusively with a reputable further education body within the North West to recruit for the role of HR Manager.
- Great opportunity to work within a reputable organisation
- Fantastic salary
This is a permanent position for a HR Manager to join a prestigious organisation based in Farnborough.
- Strong experience of working in a HR Manager role
- CIPD Level 5 would be an advantage
This is an interim HR Manager contract to come in and support the team in the HR functions. This could be a great opportunity if you are looking to propel your career forward as we are interested in speaking to HR Officers, HR Advisors and HR Generalists with the mindset to take on an HR Manager position.
- Are you interested in progressing to HR management?
- Do you have a variety of experience within HR?
Part Time HR Manager - 12 hours per week
- Part Time HR Manager
Based at their Head Office in Warrington, with the option of home or remote working, My client are recruiting for a HR Manager on an 11-month contract (maternity cover)
- A successful and credible brand who has been established for nearly 20 years.
- An exciting role for a HR Manager to head up the HR team for 12 months.
Our client is looking for an Office / HR Manager - idea;;y a candidate staudyig for their CIPD or already qualified
Our client is looking for a HR Office manager to join the team, based in Bolton. You will be a HR Generalist for the company- they offer flexible working and part time hours.
- Great company
- Temp- Perm opportunity
A new and exciting opportunity for a School HR & Office Manager to join a primary school on a part-time basis. This is a maternity cover initially and looking for someone to start ASAP.
- Fantastic School HR & Office Manager opportunity
- Part-time hours available
A new and exciting opportunity for a HR Policy & Promotions Manager to join a reputable University in Central London. This is a permanent position and a great development role for a generalist HR professional.
- Fantastic HR Policy opportunity
- Hybrid working available - offices based in Central London
HR Shared Service Centre (SSC) Team Leader
- HR Shared Service Centre (SSC) Team Leader
A new and fantastic opportunity for a People Lead to join an academy group based in Central London. This is a permanent position working on a hybrid basis.
- Fantastic HR opportunity
- Hybrid working - offices based in Central London
Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
- Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
- Stratford upon Avon
Working closely with the HR Manager, this will involve designing and coordinating training to cover both the Company's current and future needs. You will also provide clear, accurate and timely advice on the use of the disciplinary, grievance and other employment legislation, to our centre management teams.
- HR BP
- Based in Farnham
This autonomous HR Advisor role is offering the chance to shape this Bedford based companies Human resources and personnel function. Working with a personable and family feel organisation
- Varied and flexible HR Advisor role to be based in Bedford
- Great company developing their HR Offering
The role of HR BP is to give guidance on the full range of strategic and transactional HR matters. This will involve building and maintaining collaborative and productive working relationships with managers, staff and HR colleagues, to establish professional credibility and maintain and expand the service provided for the future as well as develop, promote and maintain a culture of healthy employee relations and staff involvement and engagement.
- HR Business Partner
- Hybrid working
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a solid background in HR and employee relations to get exposure to all parts of our business in the UK and make a real difference.
- ER Specialist
- Remote Role
A new and exciting HR and Payroll Team Leader role in central London.
- Well established government organisation
- Central London location.
A new and exciting opportunity for a HRBP to join a multi-academy group. This is on a permanent basis, requiring frequent site visits across London.
- Fantastic HRBP opportunity
- Reputable Educational organisation requiring frequent site visits across London