Page Personnel are working hand in hand with this modern forward thinking business to recruit for a Digital Health Assessor. This is a graduate role with real career progression opportunities. So if you have an interest in digital technology and a passion for helping people, please apply now. No experience necessary.
- Fantastic Digital Health Assessor Role with clear career progression
- Graduate opportunity with an exciting progressive business
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation based in Weston, near Hitchin and Stevenage. This position will work closely with the Product Development Manager on both existing and new product development, bringing near-to-market new products to rapid commercial launch, and will also conduct scientific research under the guidance of the R&D Lead to inform the earlier phases of product development.
- Rapidly growing business in North Hertfordshire (must be car driver)
- Excellent benefits and career progression opportunities available
This role supports the Communications and Engagement Team in the delivery of the science communications and public engagement strategy. We are looking for someone who is passionate about public engagement and science communication with knowledge or experience of science writing, event organisation, video and audio journalism, website content, and communications administration support.
- Do you have experience in content creation and event organisation?
- You MUST have a full UK Driving Licence and your own vehicle !
Our client is looking for a Payroll Testing/Data Specialist to join their Finance team in Bristol, to test and analyse their payroll systems and data as part of of their new programme.
- Competitive Day Rate
- Flexible Work From Home Options
Excellent opportunity to join a growing national brand within the Healthcare industry who are currently looking for a Telesales/ Customer Service Manager to lead their contact centre team on a permanent basis in Brentwood. You will manage teams of up to 15, and must have experience within a busy contact centre environment.
- Growing brand, based in Brentwood - some travel required
- Telesales/ Contact Centre Manager - Permanent role with excellent benefits
Buyer - Packaging and Consumables: Responsible for the procurement of packaging, consumables, lables and stationary
- Market leading business with global footprint
- Join a business who are experiencing rapid growth
Compliance Coordinators have the role of ensuring the company databases are maintained and all staff files are consistently compliant. This ranges from DBS checks & RTW documents, to ensuring the correct training of all staff is coordinated and complete.
- Excellent entry level HR role with great progression opportunities
- Permanent Compliance Coordinator role offering a salary of £21,500
Senior Payroller part-time position for a Payroller with international experience looking for a flexible part-time role (please only apply if you are looking for a part-time role) for a fast-growing international business. Hours of work are: 5 hours a day 3 days a week, work from home occasionally.
- International payroll experience
- Seeking a part-time position
We are currently working on a number of fixed-term Programme Manager positions for our clients based in Wakefield. The post will run until March 2022, paying between £40,000 to £42,000.
- Permanent Programme Manager Role
- £40,000 - £42,000, Wakefield based
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Administrator based in Wakefield paying up to £12 per hour.
- Immediate Start - Home Working available
- £21,000 - £23,000 Administrator role based in Wakefield
Page Personnel are working with a well established, international, organisation with offices based in Knutsford.
I am looking for someone to join the business as a Trainee Management Accountant - suitable for an AAT Studier/Qual; or numerical graduate. You will have some understanding of working in a finance team, but be looking for a new opportunity to grow and develop your career in Management Accounts.
- Rare opportunity for an AAT Studier/Finance Grad to join an international org.
- Study package and excellent progression available
Page personnel are thrilled to be working with a global health care company, they provide high quality care for over 1 million people each year. We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join the team on a 6 months fixed term contract based in Runcorn.
- Ambitious, forward thinking and passionate company
- Are you an experienced administrator looking for a new challenge?
The HR Administrator will provide centralised human resource services and transactions. They will ensure efficiency of service centre operations, technology, and transaction processes.
- A leading Pharmaceutical company.
- Competitive salary.
Recruiting a new exciting role for a global organisation based in their city centre Edinburgh office.
Grants / Senior Finance Administrator, 6 months, Home based initially, starting asap.
£13.00 - £15.00 per hour, full time, Monday to Friday
- Great opportunity with a global organisation based in Edinburgh
- Immediate start for 6 months
Page Personnel have just registered an exciting Permanent Sales Executive Position in Leeds to join a reputable Healthcare business in Leeds. This would be an excellent opportunity for a sales professional to join a growing business which offer excellent training and development!
- An exciting Sales Executive Position to work for a reputable healthcare business
- Working for a reputable company with excellent prospects!
This is a new exciting opportunity for a recruitment administrator in the North Yorkshire area for really great business with great flexible working opportunities.
- Excellent opportunity for a temporary recruitment administrator
- Well known business with flexible working
The Regional Resourcing Business Partner primary role is to support all aspects of recruitment activity. You will lead a central team to drive performance both centrally and operationally and deliver all regional recruitment requirements. The aim is to engage the team to ensure that they are delivering a best in class recruitment service to our customers, offering support, guidance and training directly in relation to process, policy and procedure.
Our client is looking for an Immediately Available Temporary Payroll Admin Assistant to join their Bristol based Finance team.
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Hourly Rate
This positions includes a number of different activities and projects to get involved with, so an individual who works well in a team would be a great fit for this role.
- Ongoing Temp Position
- Excellent Business
Page Personnel HR are working with a Page Platinum client with offices in Bolton. They are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join and support an established and very busy HR team. The role will have responsibility for all administrative aspects of the employee lifecycle and will give good exposure to wider HR processes.
- Fantastic entry level opportunity into HR
- Large organisation will give great exposure