I am currently recruiting a permanent Junior Credit Controller role for an events management company based in London.
- Working for an events management company
- Permanent position
Page Personnel are working with an award winning business in Knutsford, recruiting a Project Accountant to join their growing team.
- Great opportunity to join fast paced business
- Hybrid Working and excellent benefits available
Senior Payroll Advisor / Urgent Start Required
- Senior Payroll Advisor / Urgent Start Required
- Ideally Must Have Own Transport
An Accounts Payable Analyst opportunity where you will be managing key financial processes as well being part of a growing business and helping shape its future success.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a growing business
- Hybrid working
I am currently looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to work for a Media company in Central London, close to London Bridges station.
- Working for a Media Company
- Fixed Term Contract Maternity Cover
I am currently recruiting an Accounts Receivable Associate for a Media company based in Central London, close to Shorditch station.Needs to be from a Media biller!
- Working for a Media Company
- Temporary Role
The Part-qualified Accountant will be primarily focused on the monthly reporting of treasury centres, ensuring accurate reporting of transactions within treasury systems both internally and externally. You will ensure that compliance and controls are in place and statutory reporting is maintained.
- Leading marketing, advertising and corporate communications firm
- £45,000 - £50,000, City of London, Hybrid
This temporary Internationl Payroller position is based remotely and has long term opportunities, the role will be covering a few European countries with the potential to expand this basket.
- Immediately available or on a short notice
- Has international payroll experience
This is a permanent and hybrid Accounts Payable role for a market leading organisation.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a growing business with full flexibility.
- Interviewing now.
This is a permanent hyrbid Junior Accountant role based in High Wycombe.
- A great opportunity to work for a successful organisation!
- Interviewing now!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a talented and motivated team!
- A fantastic opportunity for a growing business.
- Interviewing now!
The client are a media and advertising company, based in the West End (Oxford Circus), and they are looking for a Part Time Accounts Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. The hours will be 4 hours day, 5 days a week.
- Based in the West End (Oxford Circus)
- Part Time (20 hours per week)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a purchase ledger clerk to join this exciting business to be a part of.
- Ideally be aiming to study towards AAT
- An excellent opportunity to work for a growing business
A 3 month FTC for a Payroll Specialist based in the City of London, however, the role can be fully remote if needed.There is a high chance of the role going permanent.
- 3 month FTC for a global media firm based in the City of London
- Potential temporary to permanent opportunity. Up to £42k
To role of Immediately Available Sales Ledger Clerk will be responsible for the Sales Ledger and ensure that invoices are raised and settled in accordance with appropriate timescales and within relevant payment terms.
- Immediate Start - Competitive Hourly Rate
- Strong Temp-to-Perm Potential - Hybrid Working
The Client Biller position is a new and exciting opportunity based in the City of London, for an experienced biller to join a team of 11. You will be responsible for number of clients to ensure that all charges incurred on behalf of those clients, including any fees due to us, are billed accurately and timely in line with both client contracts and internal policies.
- Globally Renowned Media Company
- £35,000 - £40,000, City of London
- This is a newly created role, as my client has acquired a c. £3 million turnover business.
- You will be responsible for the accounts of the recently acquired business.
- Put your stamp on this role, progress with the business and have varied duties.
- Offering £30-40k, career progression and study support.
The German Speaking Credit Controller working for this growing and successful Media company in Coventry will manage a sales ledger and be responsible for effective communication with German customers using fluent German speaking and writing skills to recover outstanding payments and manage and resolve queries
- Permanent stable employment
- Superb working environment within a fast growing organisation
The Senior Management Accountant will ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting is completed and delivered accurately by the given deadlines for a number of UK corporate entities.
- Opportunity to join a Global Media Advertising Company
- Based in the City of London
I am currently recruiting a new Credit controller role for an event company on temporary to permanent basis.
- working for an event company
- temporary to permanent