Page Personnel are working in partnership with a leading charity in Liverpool to recruit for a Financial Controller managing the monthly management and financial accounts.
- Financial Controller
- Leading Charity
The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for managing a small but growing team in a fast paced environment.
- Exciting new Opportunity to join a growing company
- Working with a well known company in Milton Keynes
· Newly created role for an exciting start-up business in Nottingham who already have a multi-million pound turnover
· Opportunity to join an industry-leading renewable energy business who are growing exponentially year-on-year
- Newly created role for an exciting start-up business in Nottingham
- Opportunity to join an industry-leading renewable energy business
This Finance Manager role will be responsible for overseeing all of the financial operations with guidance from the Operations Manager and an external accountant. As well as the day to day accounting, you will assist with preparing forecasts and various reports such as sales revenue reports.
- SME Tech Driven Law Firm Looking to Grow
- Newly created, stand alone Finance Manager role, £35,000-£40,000
This is a senior role within the Finance team responsible for end to end ownership over all areas of financial processing. This includes managing Accounts Payable and Credit Control teams and improving process efficiencies.
- Fast-paced role managing multiple teams
- Hybrid working
P2P Payments and Compliance Consultant required to assist this National Consultancy business based in Warwickshire with a review and implementation of process improvements across its P2P Payments and Compliance team supporting with a review of balance sheet processes in PtP, designing and embedding robust processes into BAU teams both onshore and offshore.
- Immediate start - Flexible working
- Project/Consultancy opportunity in P2P
A leading independent manufacturer is seeking a Finance Manager to work with the FD & MD
- Growing Independent Manufacturer Based in Lichfield
- Working with the MD & FD
Page Personnel are recruiting a Head of Invoicing to join a well established business based in Altrincham.
- Fantastic opportunity to join well established business in Altrincham
- Senior Billing/Invoicing Manager role Available
Based on the outskirts of Reading, this is an opportunity to work in a varied position with a well known, multinational FMCG business - supporting their month end processes and closures.
- Brilliant Company, good benefits
- Great business and varied workload
- Finance Transaction Manager
- Not for profit
- Full Time
Page Personnel are working in partnership with an award winning company, looking to invest, train and develop a Finance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a UK growing brand based in Warrington.
- A creative business who have an amazing presence across the UK
- Exciting Opportunity
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join our Gloucester based client on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a CIMA or ACCA part qualified Management Accountant or QBE to develop their career
- Based in Gloucester on a permanent basis, with some flexible working
- An exciting opportunity to manage the finances for a growing business
This role will support the Head of FP&A and PageOutsourcing Finance Director in providing high quality monthly reporting and analysis; budgeting and forecasting; and management insight, analysis and information. The role requires a person who will live by the PageGroup values: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team, and make it fun.
- Great opportunity in finance department
- PageGroup Shared Services Centre
As the Associate Financial Controller, this is an exciting opportunity to join a blossoming start-up. You will be responsible for all aspects of the company's financial operations. Initially, you will be responsible for setting up process and building the finance function using Xero.
- 40,000-50,000 within a rapidly growing Tech Start-up
- Progressive role + Study Support
Our client is looking for an AP/AR Manager to join their Accountancy team in Crawley.
- AP/AR Manager - Crawley
- £50,000 - £60,000
As the Finance Business Partner, this is an exciting opportunity to join a continuously growing technology company. This role is based in East London and you are required to work from the office.
You will be responsible for all the main aspects of the company's financial operations.
- Progression, Shares, Study support and more
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a Finance Manager. The role is initially for 9 months (up to c. March 2022) covering maternity leave, but the organisation is growing, and as such, it is possible that another permanent position may become available for the successful candidate before the contract finishes.
- Finance Manager - 9 month contract
- There will be some home working, but predominantly office based
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a Finance Supervisor for a great employer in Lincoln. The role is initially for 9 months (up to c. March 2022) covering maternity leave, but the organisation is growing, and as such, it is possible that another permanent position may become available for the successful candidate before the contract finishes.
- Page Personnel are recruiting a Finance Supervisor for a 9 month contract
- Our client is a fast paced, growing and well established organisation
A family owned construction company in Cirencetser are looking for a new Finance Manager to head up the day to day Accounting function and supervise the finance team.
- Finance Manager
A fantastic 12 month fixed term opportunity for an Accounts Manager to manage multiple subsidiaries and gain valuable exposure as the company expands. This role is based in central Manchester and is offering up to £28,000 with superb benefits.
- Accounts Manager - 12 Month Contract
- Brilliant, Fast Growing and Market Leading Company