Fantastic opportunity to work as a Recruitment Consultant for Page Group; a FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy in the City of London.
- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- £23,000 - £30,000, Central London
The primary function of the Trading Operations Analyst is to carry out trading-related administrative duties. Working alongside the middle office and the trading floor, this administrative role is crucial to meeting our daily/weekly/monthly objectives.
The successful candidate is expected to make significant contributions to maintaining and developing processes to facilitate a seamless trading operation.
- Permanent Operations role within a growing Capital Markets Trading firm
- Excellent exposure, growth and progression long term
The primary purpose of the Sales Support Administrator and Sales Operations team is to manage global subscription contracts for the client's products. This will include processing subscriptions in Salesforce and SAP, managing orders and payments and dealing with queries from both internal and external clients.
- Sales Support Administrator for a large credit rating agency
- Permanent position with exciting progressional opportunities
The purpose of the Associate within the alternative investment fund management division of this well established wealth management/financial services company is to administer AIFM services for a portfolio of real estate, private equity, infrastructure and debt funds.
- Permanent Operations role within a growing fund administration company
- Excellent exposure, growth potential and support
The Workflow Administrator reports to the Service & Operations Team Leader and the role sits within the Global Content Operations organisation. The role interfaces with teams across GCO as well as other areas of the business.
- Workflow Administrator for one of the big 3 credit rating agencies
- Permanent position with lots of progression, development and training
Fantastic opportunity to work as a student administrator in Central London for a well established university carrying out varied tasks.
- Exciting and varied student administrator role
- Opportunity to work for a reputable University in London
An opportunity for several Lettings and Allocation Officers to join a Lettings Team based in Central London. The role will involve acting as the first point of contact for tenants and provide an excellent customer service to tenant whilst supporting tenants to maintain their tenancies.
- Opportunity to work with a leading Housing Provider to join their Lettings Team
- 6-month minimum FTC contract paying a competitive salary
New Maintenance Assistant role based in London Bridge for a maintenance handyman who is immediately available for work. Please apply now for this maintenance position.
- New temporary Maintenance Assistant/Handyman role available in London Bridge
- Please apply for this new handyman role
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with solid Accounts Receivable experience to join a thriving team. This is a varied Senior Accounts Assistant role.
- Newly created role due to growth within top technology company
- £26-28,000 plus excellent benefits, Accounts Receivable experience required
The role will require the candidate to work with doctors to improve processes. These projects will require the candidate to work with technology to minimise face to face contact between patients and services and to modernise processes. There will be an element of managing people, processes with elements of project management and service development.
- Our NHS Client is seeking a Project Manager
- For an interim role, remote working mostly
A large Not for Profit Organisation in Central London is looking for an Interim Digital Marketing Officer to join their team immediately and work on Newsletters, Social Media, Design and the Social Calendar Content.
- Do you have a flare for Design and experience with Wordpress and Mailchimp?
- Are you able to manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin content?
Temp to Perm Operations position focused on client data and Operations reporting.
Initially remote then in based in Liverpool Street. Strong operations admin experience.
- Temp to Perm Operations position focused on client data and Operations reporting
- Initially remote then in based in Liverpool Street. Strong operations admin exp
Customer Service Specialist position within market leading peer to peer lender.
Initial 3 month position answering inbound calls from existing customers.
- Customer Service Specialist position within market leading peer to peer lender
- Initial 3 month position answering inbound calls from existing customers
CSCS Cleaner Needed for Immediately Available Position in City of London
- Immediately Available - CSCS Cleaner
- 4 Month Temp Contract
Financial Accountant role with NHS experience needed. The role will be 100% home working.
- Our client is seeking an NHS experienced Financial Accountant
- For an immediate start role (working from home)
This role will be responsible for the full ownership of the Accounts Payable process for the company.
- Newly created role within a Professional Services Company due to grown
- £26-30,000 plus excellent benefits, accounts payable experience required
This role is a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant to learn off a qualified Financial Controller. You will complete transactional accounting tasks as well as assisting with month end duties.
- Newly created role within a top technology company
- £28000 - £32000 plus excellent benefits, candidates must be actively studying
A fantastic opportunity to work as a Personal Assistant to the Deputy Head in a prestigious School based in the City of London
- Exciting and varied PA role
- Opportunity to work for a reputable school in London
The purpose of the Client Service SPV Associate is to support the SPV team in the provision of a high-quality client service, producing service deliverables for a portfolio of clients acting as the primary day-to-day contact for the provision of those services, to meet stakeholders' and client expectations. Will support junior and more experienced team members with the delivery of the Capital Markets Services to clients.
- Permanent SPV client support role with a growing firm
- Excellent exposure, growth potential and support
The client is looking for a Junior Compliance Analyst who will be supporting the current Compliance Department in their day to day activities and will be based in our Central London office.
- Junior Compliance Analyst role within a Global payments firm
- Junior Compliance Analyst role based in the City of London