The main purpose of this role is to carry out the day-to-day management and responsibility for running the finance department and liaising with other departments on financial related matters.
- Opportunity to join a well established healtCompany based in the City of London
- £35000 - £45000 plus study support and opportunity for progression
A 12 month FTC with an office based in the City of London, however, the role can be fully remote.
- 12 month FTC - paying up to 55k
- Join a lively and buzzing finance team. Fully remote working option available.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Management Accountant to join an already established and still expanding Hospitality company, who own a restaurant franchise. This role will report into the Financial Controller and as the Management Accountant your role will involve producing and maintaining full ownership of the monthly management accounts alongside managing an accounts payable member of the finance team.
- Established Hospitality Chain, based in London
- Hybrid working / work from home
A large Arts organisations in Central London is looking for a Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent contract. They are offering flexible hours, hybrid working and on the job training with Study Support.
- Do you have experience of working with Royalties?
- Do you have solid knowledge of Month end Management Accounts?
This role will be responsible for all aspect of Project Accounting for multiple companies withing the group. This role is a hybrid working role, their head office is based in the City of London.
- Leading Private Healthcare Company based in the City of London
- £35,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits, flexibility and hybrid working
This role will cover all elements of the management accounting function, plus some transactional elements. You will also have the opportunity to step into supervisory responsibilities. There is a fantastic combination of autonomy and wider team support for the right candidate.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing Fintech in a contract to permanent role
- Hybrid working and a second to none company culture and benefits
Join an expanding finance team, working for a leading global travel & leisure company. Paying £35,000-50,000 depending on experience.
- Maternity Cover - Management Accountant Temporary Role
- £35k +, working for a leading travel company
This an exciting opportunity for a part qualified accountant to join a thriving team.
- £38,000 - £45,000 + study support with progression on offer
- Industry leading business services company based in the City of London
This role is responsible for preparing month end management accounts as well as completing checks on the accuracy of all key P&L and BS nominals.
- Growing Fashion Company based in the City of London
- £30,000 - £35,000, excellent benefits, study support and hybrid working
This Company Accountant / Bookkeeper role will be responsible for running the day to day finances for a growing retail business based in Shoreditch, City of London.
- Growing retail / ecommerce business based in Shoreditch
- £28,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits
The key responsibilities of this role will be to provide general financial support to Project Managers and Partners with managing their budgets successfully and help our business to improve our KPIs.
- Hybrid working role based in the City of London at a leading consultancy firm
- £27,000 - £30,000, plus study support
This is an exciting role based in the City of London. As a Management Accountant, you will be reporting to the Financial Controller and assisting other stakeholders within the company.
- Leading Political Media Intelligence Company
- £35000 - £45000 plus excellent benefits,
This role will join a strong and well established finance function. You will have the full support of the experienced team together with autonomy to really make the role your own.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing Financial Services business
- Excellent team culture with remote working available
This role will suit an experienced Financial Accountant who is at least Part Qualified and ideally at Finalist level with their ACCA or CIMA. The role is broad in terms of responsibilities and will allow the successful candidate to really put their stamp on the team and organisation as a whole.
- Excellent opportunity for a Finalist level Accountant
- Sector and Industry leading organisation
The Assistant Accountant will report to the Finance Controller and will be responsible for the day-to-day running of finance for several group companies. The role includes accurate record-keeping to ensure the integrity of the accounts and contributing to the production of information for various stakeholders, including the Executive team and Board.
- Opportunity to join a very well established Cybersecurity Company in London
- Based in the City of London
This is a permanent role based in the City of London for a very well established tailor company. Those who are part qualified and looking for a new opportunity in the retail space, apply below.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a very well established bespoke tailors
- Benefit from an impressive package including a competitive base salary
This is an exciting opportunity for an Accountant with previous experience in the Real Estate and Property sector. This is a permanent role with the successful applicant benefiting from direct training from the Account Manager of 25 years. The primary purpose of this role is to manage the accounts records for a portfolio of properties within the companies Estate.
- Training from senior members offering great career progression
- Impressive benefits package including a base salary up to £45,000 per annum
This is a temporary Management Accountant role for a luxury fashion retail company. It is based in the City of London and requires someone who is immediately available or on a maximum 1 week notice period.
- New Management Accountant role in the City of London
- Globally recognised retail company
This is a permanent role in for a Management Accountant to work in the hospitality and catering sector in the City of London.
- A great opportunity to secure a permanent secure position with great benefits
- Work for a UK leading hospitality provider
Working in a team of 8, your role will have responsibility for a broad range of accounting duties as well as scope to get stuck into various projects. Based in the City area of London with Hybrid working (2-3 days in office per week).
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing global financial services business
- Suitable for a Part Qualified or Finalist Accountant