Human Resources - HR Generalist jobs
9 Matching Jobs
HR Generalist jobs
- CardiffTemporary£24,000 - £25,000
Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their busy Cardiff based HR team on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
ReadingTemporary£10 - £18 per hour (£20,798 - £37,437)
- 6 month FTC for a HR Advisor based in Cardiff
- Vaired generalist HR role
Page Personnel are seeking immediately available HR Generalist in and around the Reading area.
SloughTemporary£10 - £18 per hour (£20,798 - £37,437)
- HR Generalist
Page Personnel HR are seeking immediately available HR Generalist for new and upcoming positions in Slough.
CamberleyTemporary£10 - £18 per hour (£20,798 - £37,437)
- HR Generalist
- based in Slough
Please note, this is not for a particular role.
SpaldingTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- Seeking HR Generalists who are immediatley available
- based in the Camberley area
My client is recruiting for an ongoing temporary HR Advisor to work within the HR Team based in Lincolnshire. The role involves a substantial amount of ER and will be supporting a large network of people across the business
SwindonTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- HR Advisor
- HR Assistant
Our client is looking for an HR Advisor to join their busy Swindon based Human Resources and Personnel Team on a 12m Fixed Term Contract.
ManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- 12m FTC - HR Advisor based in Swindon
- Heavy ER focus
A newly created HR and Recruitment Partner role working for an SME Travel and Leisure business in Manchester city centre.
BristolTemporary£12 - £14 per hour (£24,958 - £29,118)
- A newly created HR and Recruitment role within a travel business
- Must have strong recruitment and HR experience
Our client is looking for a HR Assistant to join their busy Bristol based Human Resources and Personnel team on a temporary basis covering a secondment for 6 months initially.
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract based just outside Bristol City Centre
- First line HR position based in a reputable company