Human Resources - HR Generalist jobs
10 Matching Jobs
HR Generalist jobs
- SpaldingTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
My client is recruiting for an ongoing temporary HR Advisor to work within the HR Team based in Lincolnshire. The role involves a substantial amount of ER and will be supporting a large network of people across the business
SwindonTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- HR Advisor
- HR Assistant
Our client is looking for an HR Advisor to join their busy Swindon based Human Resources and Personnel Team on a 12m Fixed Term Contract.
ManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- 12m FTC - HR Advisor based in Swindon
- Heavy ER focus
A newly created HR and Recruitment Partner role working for an SME Travel and Leisure business in Manchester city centre.
- A newly created HR and Recruitment role within a travel business
- Must have strong recruitment and HR experience
Providing generalist HR support, but also taking the lead on setting up and running graduate training programmes and apprenticeship schemes.
HertfordTemporary£30,000 - £32,000
- A permanent Generalist HR Officer position
- Based in Basingstoke
As the HR Business Partner, you will work in partnership with the head office management teams to develop and deliver HR initiatives to support business objectives, providing proactive and commercially driven HR capability to drive the People agenda.
DerbyPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- An exciting opportunity to work for a global sales and marketing company
- A 12 month contract, based in Hertford
HR Generalist based in Derby to support a business through a transition period, the business although currently traditional are making a move towards a forward thinking culture with great growth plans for the business. Having successfully won a new contract with a Global Engineering Organisation my client can now offer the right candidate the ability to implement and drive significant change.
BasingstokePermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- HR Generalist
Please note, this is not for a specific vacancy
BristolTemporary£12 - £14 per hour (£24,958 - £29,118)
- Looking for HR Generalists who are looking for new opportunities in 2017
- Please note, this is not for a specific vacancy
Our client is looking for a HR Assistant to join their busy Bristol based Human Resources and Personnel team on a temporary basis covering a secondment for 6 months initially.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract based just outside Bristol City Centre
- First line HR position based in a reputable company
Supporting the HR Business Partners and Managers in the full recruitment process and any ad-hoc HR projects.
- A Global Private Equity Company based in Central London
- Is looking for an HR Advisor to join their growing team