Human Resources - Employee Relations Specialist jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Employee Relations Specialist jobs
- EpsomPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Employee Relations Advisor- Epsom- Insurance
The Employee Relations Advisor will be primarily provide practical, hands on commercial advice and support in respect of all Employee Relations (ER) case issues, including; business change initiatives, grievances, disciplinaries, performance, capability, consultation (individual and collective), absence (short term, long term and adjustments).
ManchesterTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a globally established risk management company
- Fast paced ER & Project role- competitive salary + benefits and bonus
As an ER Advisor, you will work for a leading bank in Manchester city centre on a 12 month FTC.
EdinburghTemporary£13 - £17 per hour (£27,038 - £35,357)
- A 12 month FTC as an ER Advisor
- Working for a leading Manchester city centre based business
Looking for an Employee Benefits Account Executive for an interim role based in Edinburgh City Centre.
£13.00 - £17.00 per hour
St. AlbansPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Employee Benefits Account Executive, Immediate Start
- Interim Role based in Edinburgh City Centre
We are currently recruiting an Employee Relations Advisor for a fast-paced team based in St. Albans. The ER Advisor will be primarily provide practical, hands on commercial advice and support in respect of all ER case issues, including; business change initiatives, grievances, disciplinaries, performance, capability, consultation (individual and collective), absence (short term, long term and adjustments).
SalfordTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
- A fast paced, high volume employee relations advisor role
- Previous exposure dealing with high volume ER case management required
An exciting opportunity to join a leading facilities management business in Salford on a contract basis has arisen on a 12 month FTC basis.
LondonTemporary£35,000 - £38,000
- This is a 12 month contract role working in Salford
- Must have strong ER case management experience
An ER Specialist role to take the lead on Employee Relations cases during a period of change at a prestigious membership association based in Central London.
WiltshirePermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- HR Professionals with strong ER background
- Prestigious organisation in Central London
Our client, a well-known, iconic brand, are looking for an ER Advisor to join their existing HR team based in North Wiltshire.
TamworthPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Iconic Brand
- Employee Relations
My client is currently looking for an HR Advisor to work within their busy Human Resources and Personnel Team at their Head Office in Staffordshire. The role would suit someone who is looking for their next step in their HR career and has worked previously within a role as an Assistant or coordinator.
- HR Assistant
- HR Co-ordinator