Human Resources jobs
237 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- ReadingPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
Keen to hear from Learning and Development Coordinator that is interested in working as part of a well established Human Resources and Personnel department. Working towards the development and delivery of diverse courses to help drive the business.
EghamTemporary£30,000 - £37,000
- Learning and Development Coordinator
The purpose of the Compensation and Benefits Analyst is to support and assist the Compensation and Benefits team during the period of a new HR system implementation.
- A fantastic 6 month opportunity to join a global leading brand, based in Egham
- A fast pace, analytical position with a focus on payroll / comp&bens
Our client, a well know technology brand are looking for a Training Assistant to join them on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
MarlowTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Training Assistant
- Well know Tech company
An exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a leading company based in Marlow. This is a temporary role looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
StockportPermanent£18,000 - £22,500
- HR Administrator
- Based in Marlow
Working for an international business as their HR Administrator on a full time permanent basis in Wythenshawe.
BristolTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Working for an international business
- Must have recent HR Administration experience
Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their busy North Bristol based Human Resources and Personnel on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract based in North Bristol
- HR Advisor for a busy shared service centre
As a Regional HR Advisor you will be responsible for managing an employee relations caseload in your Northern region.
LincolnshireTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- A Regional HR Advisor covering the North
- Bsed from home with travel up to Scotland
To manage the recruitment needs for the whole business.
FelthamTemporary£32,000 - £35,000
- Internal recruiter for a 6 month contract
- Working for a professional services organisation
Provide day to day HR guidance to EMEA managers and employees on HR administration and management.
Provide full administration support for the successful management of the day-to-day HR function.
- Fantastic 12 month FTC HR Advisor opportunity
- Based in Feltham
About Page Personnel Human ResourcesWhether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder or are looking to recruit new HR employees on a permanent, temporary or contract basis - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for you or the right candidate for your business.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
We work hard to fully understand both the needs of our candidates and clients to achieve a successful match.
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning and development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
As a candidate, you can expect:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
As an employer, you can expect:
Get started with your HR job search nowIf you’re looking to hire, please contact your local Page Personnel team to talk about your HR recruitment needs and to discuss how we can be of assistance.
- An in-depth discussion about your hiring requirements
- An honest appraisal about candidate availability and market conditions
- Full management of your hiring process, from CV selection to interview co-ordination
- Candidates who are fully vetted and referenced
- Access to skilled job seekers who are registered with us exclusively
- Marketing advice and a range of advertising solutions
- A consultative approach including salary benchmarking, market insight and updates
Latest jobsLearning and Development CoordinatorReadingPermanent£25,000 - £27,000Compensation & Benefits AnalystEghamTemporary£30,000 - £37,000Training AssistantCardiffTemporary£18,000HR AdministratorMarlowTemporary£25,000 - £30,000Regional HR AdvisorLeedsPermanent£25,000 - £27,000Interim Internal RecruiterLincolnshireTemporary£20,000 - £25,000EMEA HR AdvisorFelthamTemporary£32,000 - £35,000HR OfficerBristolTemporary£28,000 - £30,000HR AdvisorBurnleyTemporary£20,000 - £22,200View More Jobs