Human Resources jobs
221 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- GreenfordTemporary£23,000 - £25,000
The HR Administrator will provide general day-to-day administration support across the EMEA region. Supporting the HR Generalists and HR Director the position will ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures as directed.
Burgess HillTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
- Fantastic opportunity in a fast paced, global FMCG company
- 12 month FTC within a dynamic, rapidly growing HR function
HR Assistant / Human Resources and Personnel / Burgess Hill
ReadingTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Human Resources
Responsible for sourcing and selecting the best candidates in a cost effective manner and ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the entire process. My Client is looking for someone who is an experienced Recruiter to join their Human Resources and Personnel division in Reading.
ChichesterTemporary£11 - £13 per hour (£22,878 - £27,038)
- 6 month fixed term contract
- immediatley Available
HR Advisor - FTC / Human Resources and Personnel / Chichester
CamberleyPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
A Compensation & Benefits Specialist working in the Human Resources and Personnel industry based in Camberley.
FarnhamPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- A Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- Based in Camberley
The HR Assistant will be providing Administrative support to the HR function, acting as a focal point of contact for all HR queries in Farnham.
Milton KeynesPermanent£28,000 - £33,000
- A permanent HR Assistant position
- Based in Farnham
An exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a leading Human Resources and Personnel team based in Milton Keynes. This is a permanent role.
CardiffPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- HR Advisor
- Based in Milton Keynes
Our client, a rapidly growing business services company are looking to add a Recruitment to their existing recruitment function to support them through a period of huge growth.
ChertseyTemporary£17 - £20 per hour (£35,357 - £41,597)
- Growing SME
- Fast paced, busy environment with potential to grow the function organically
As the Projects, Reporting & Analysis Exec role, you will provide support to HR VP and wider team. This is a varied role, requiring exposure and knowledge of systems/reporting & analysis/project management & HR administration support.
GuildfordPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- 12 month fixed term contract offering a competitive salary and package
- A varied HR project & analysis role for a renowned consumer goods company
Benefits and Payroll specialist, providing all Benefits administration and support across the business, as well as processing all monthly payroll.
- An upcoming Benefits and Payroll specialist position
- Based in Guildford
About Page Personnel Human ResourcesWhether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder or are looking to recruit new HR employees on a permanent, temporary or contract basis - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for you or the right candidate for your business.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
We work hard to fully understand both the needs of our candidates and clients to achieve a successful match.
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning and development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
As a candidate, you can expect:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
As an employer, you can expect:
Get started with your HR job search nowIf you’re looking to hire, please contact your local Page Personnel team to talk about your HR recruitment needs and to discuss how we can be of assistance.
- An in-depth discussion about your hiring requirements
- An honest appraisal about candidate availability and market conditions
- Full management of your hiring process, from CV selection to interview co-ordination
- Candidates who are fully vetted and referenced
- Access to skilled job seekers who are registered with us exclusively
- Marketing advice and a range of advertising solutions
- A consultative approach including salary benchmarking, market insight and updates
Latest jobsHR AdministratorGreenfordTemporary£23,000 - £25,000RecruiterReadingTemporary£30,000 - £35,000HR Advisor - FTCChichesterTemporary£11 - £13 per hour (£22,878 - £27,038)HR AdvisorMilton KeynesPermanent£28,000 - £33,000RecruiterCardiffPermanent£25,000 - £28,000HR AssistantBurgess HillTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)Projects, Reporting & Analysis ExecChertseyTemporary£17 - £20 per hour (£35,357 - £41,597)Resourcing ManagerNewportTemporary£25,000 - £30,000Recruitment Co-ordinatorCardiffTemporary£26,000 - £30,000View More Jobs