Human Resources jobs
202 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Relations Specialist
- HR Administrator
- HR Co-ordinator/Assistant
- HR Generalist
- HR Manager
- HR Officer/Advisor
- HR Projects
- HR Public Sector & Not For Profit
- HR Service Centre Advisor
- HR Team Leader
- Learning & Development
- Recruitment Admin/Resourcer
- Regional HR
- ChertseyTemporary£15 - £16 per hour (£31,198 - £33,277)
The purpose of the HR Advisor role is to provide first line operational HR support to the business and assist the Senior HR Business Partners with activities, processes and data gathering to allow streamlined reporting and information gathering as required.
SheffieldTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- A great opportunity to work for a renowned multinational electronics company
- On-going temporary position, working in a fast paced environment
Working in a HR team responsible for all aspects of HR for approx 300 employees managing the HR Administrator.
- An 3-6 month fixed term contract
- All aspects of HR covering a site for approx 300 employees
Fantastic HR Administrator opportunity based in Birmingham to join the Human Resources and Personnel Team of a professional services organisation. Key areas of responsibility will be to support the recruitment process and the HR team providing a high level of customer service.
SheffieldTemporary£16,000 - £19,000
- HR Administrator
- 3 Months FTC
Supporting the Recruitment Team with all Recruitment administration and co-ordination.
High WycombePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A fixed term contract
- An excellent oppunity supporting a well established in house recruitment team
The position of the Recruiter is a full, time, permanent position based in High Wycombe supporting the Human Resources and Personnel Manager. The salary for the role is paying £30,000 - £35,000.
NottinghamPermanent£34,000 - £39,000
- Talent Acquisition
- Distribution and Logistics
Page Personnel are recruiting a part-time or full-time HR Strategic Business Partner for a large public sector organisation. Our client operates nationally across multiple sites, but the HR Strategic Business Partner will be based from Nottingham. This role would suit an established HR Business Partner who has been exposed to strategic HR work, and seeks career development or a great work / life balance.
ManchesterTemporary£30,000 - £33,000
- We are recuiting a part-time or full-time HR Strategic Business Partner
- Our client is a national public sector organisation
A 3 month role as a HR Advisor gaining exposure to wider HR projects and working for a global media business.
BasingstokePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A unique opportunity to work for a global film and media business
- 3 month HR Advisor and project role
The Training Advisor will be responsible for managing all budgets, designing, delivering and improving on all Training needs within the Business.
AndoverTemporary£27,000 - £29,000
- A permanent Training Advisor
- Based in Basingstoke
Working as part of a team, the HR Advisor will be required for a duration of 10 months.
- A 10 month contract HR Advisor
- Based in Andover
About Page Personnel Human ResourcesWhether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder or are looking to recruit new HR employees on a permanent, temporary or contract basis - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for you or the right candidate for your business.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
We work hard to fully understand both the needs of our candidates and clients to achieve a successful match.
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning and development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
As a candidate, you can expect:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
As an employer, you can expect:
Get started with your HR job search nowIf you’re looking to hire, please contact one of the Page Personnel Human Resources team to talk about your HR recruitment needs and to discuss how we can be of assistance.
- An in-depth discussion about your hiring requirements
- An honest appraisal about candidate availability and market conditions
- Full management of your hiring process, from CV selection to interview co-ordination
- Candidates who are fully vetted and referenced
- Access to skilled job seekers who are registered with us exclusively
- Marketing advice and a range of advertising solutions
- A consultative approach including salary benchmarking, market insight and updates
Latest jobsHR AdvisorChertseyTemporary£15 - £16 per hour (£31,198 - £33,277)Interim Senior HR OfficerSheffieldTemporary£30,000 - £35,000HR AdministratorBirminghamTemporaryInterim Recruitment AdministratorSheffieldTemporary£16,000 - £19,000RecruiterHigh WycombePermanent£30,000 - £35,000HR Strategic Business PartnerNottinghamPermanent£34,000 - £39,000HR AdvisorManchesterTemporary£30,000 - £33,000Apprenticeships ManagerBuryPermanent£27,000 - £35,000HR AdvisorBirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000View More Jobs