Human Resources jobs
304 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- StevenageTemporary£30,000 - £33,000
The purpose of the HR Advisor is to provide expert professional HR advice and guidance on employee relations matters in adherence with current employment legislation and best practice and support other HR activity as required.
Mainly based in the Stevenage office, with regular travel to Cambridge and Bedford.
- Seeking HR advisors with sound knowledge of ER casework management
- 6 month temp role working for a renowned public sector organisation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global, FTSE 250 recruitment consultancy and work in a busy, faced paced environment as a Senior Recruitment Consultant.
WarringtonPermanent£28,000 - £33,000
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Generous basic salary and excellent commission structure
Page Personnel HR are looking for a generalist HR Advisor to join a business based in Warrington on a permanent basis.
ManchesterTemporary£17,000 - £18,000
- A generalist opportunity to work for an international business
- Must have manufacturing or similar background
- HR Assistant
- 8 Month FTC
- Not-for-Profit Organisation
- 17000 - 18000
LiverpoolPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- City Centre
- 35 hour working week!
L&D Assistant, Liverpool, Permanent, £18000 - £21000
RochdalePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Flexible working hours
- Career Progression
HR Advisor - Part Time, Rochdale, £25000 - £30000 (fte), Permanent
LondonPermanent£34,000 - £36,000
- Part Time
- Flexible working hours
An amazing progression opportunity for generalist part-time HR professionals to step into a manager role to set-up an HR function in a small not-for-profit organisation in Central London.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Generalist HR Manager role for a small company in Central London
- Exciting time to join a growing organisation and set-up the HR function
This leading and growing Central London based property company are currently looking to recruit a Training Team Leader.
This is a a really exciting time to join the team at the moment as they are going through a period of great change, transformation and growth. A very fast-paced environment with a dynamic atmosphere and a commercial way of thinking
ChessingtonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Learning and Development Training Lead to develop L+D strategy
- Extremely exciting time to join during a period of transformation and growth
My client are seeking a HR Advisor to manage the development of a superior workforce and the development of the Human Resources department.
- Exciting opportunity for a stand alone HR Advisor
- Joining a well established IT equipment distribution company
About Page Personnel Human ResourcesWhether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder or are looking to recruit new HR employees on a permanent, temporary or contract basis - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for you or the right candidate for your business.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
We work hard to fully understand both the needs of our candidates and clients to achieve a successful match.
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning and development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
As a candidate, you can expect:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
As an employer, you can expect:
Get started with your HR job search nowIf you’re looking to hire, please contact your local Page Personnel team to talk about your HR recruitment needs and to discuss how we can be of assistance.
- An in-depth discussion about your hiring requirements
- An honest appraisal about candidate availability and market conditions
- Full management of your hiring process, from CV selection to interview co-ordination
- Candidates who are fully vetted and referenced
- Access to skilled job seekers who are registered with us exclusively
- Marketing advice and a range of advertising solutions
- A consultative approach including salary benchmarking, market insight and updates
Latest jobsHR AdvisorStevenageTemporary£30,000 - £33,000HR AdvisorWarringtonPermanent£28,000 - £33,000HR Advisor - Part TimeRochdalePermanent£25,000 - £30,000HR AdvisorChessingtonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000Talent Development CoordinatorLondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000Recruitment Co-ordinatorGlasgowTemporary£25,000 - £30,000HR OfficerCity of LondonTemporary£35,000 - £40,000Resourcing CoordinatorFarnhamPermanent£23,000 - £25,000HR AdvisorBristolTemporary£26,000 - £28,000View More Jobs