12 Matching Jobs
- KenilworthPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
IT / Computer programmer
LondonTemporary£18 - £22 per hour (£37,437 - £45,756)
- Entry level/Graduate role
- Kenilworth - Full time
The finance systems administrator will be working in North west london supporting the Finance systems manager. The role will require the candidate to set up new users and manage help desk queries and support the windows server.
NottinghamTemporary£9 - £11 per hour (£18,719 - £21,838)
- A long term contract and permanent opportunity
- An immediate start role
This is a role for someone with some entry level experience of building computers and desktop support.
This is a role for a 12 month temporary period and may become permanent for the right candidate
EdinburghPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Entry level role for a candidate with some IT knowlege or experience
- 12 month temporary role with potential to become permanent
The Data Manager is a member of the IT Services team and the Website Management Team, and has the responsibility to develop and support databases and information systems.
- Renowned Edinburgh Educational Institute
- Excellent Location
Page Personnel are working with a leading UK FMCG business to recruit a Master Data Analyst to operate from their Glasgow based offices.
- Suitable Skillset
- Suitable Industry Background
Our client is looking for a Systems Administrator
EdinburghTemporary£14 - £25 per hour (£29,118 - £51,996)
Our client is looking for a Systems Analyst
- Edinburgh City
Looking for an IT Service Manager for a well known organisation in Glasgow.
6 month fixed term contract
£50,000 - £55,000pa (pro rata for 6 months)
GlasgowPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- IT Service Manager , 6 month Fixed Term Contract
- Immediate Start, Glasgow
Page Personnel are working with a market leading business in the Transport sector to recruit a Business Data Analyst to operate from their Glasgow City Centre based premises.
CoventryPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Business Data Analyst
- Permanent, Glasgwo City Centre
Support the Head of Data and Analysis in production and detailed analysis of data, allowing for solid the business in decision making and further understanding of customer behaviour through use of SAS and SQL
Support business process and governance improvement project across the Finance and Treasury departments
- SQL, SAS, Business Objects, VBA, Cognos, Data Analyst, Business Analyst
- Permanent, Full Time, Coventry, Financial Services