Secretarial & Business Support - Sales Administration jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Sales Administration jobs
- NottinghamTemporary£18,000 - £22,000
My client is an international award winning financial services business based in Nottingham. They are recruiting at the moment for a team co-ordinator to work in their large and busy recruitment team to support with day to day activities.
BracknellPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Business Support Administrator, Nottingham, Temp to Perm
- Recruitment, HR, Nottingham
Our client are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team in Bracknell.
ChertseyPermanent£22,000 - £26,200
- Have you got Sales Administration experience?
- Are you looking to work for a growing company?
This role is responsible for maintaining timely resolving claims in relation to product issues - Exchange, Refund, and Compensation. Communicating closely with the team, contact centre provider, internal logistics and sales departments in order to solve customer claims to their highest satisfaction. This role requires the holder to have a general understanding of service return process especially exchange/refund/compensation.
GalashielsTemporary£22,000 - £26,000
- Responsible for claims resolution efficiently
- Drive quality of direct return process
Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator
AylesburyPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team in Quainton near Aylesbury. You will provide support to sales representatives, engineers and respond to customer queries. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operation. Car driver essential.
Burton-On-TrentPermanent£16,000 - £19,000
- Do you have previous experience within a similar role?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our client is a growing organisation within the Pharmaceuticals industry looking to expand their team with a Sales Coordinator based in Burton-On-Trent.
NewburyPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- Growning Organisation
- Sales Coordinator
Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their growing team based in Newbury.
- Are you proactive?
- Have you got sales support experience?
Page Personnel is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Support Assistant, for a fastpaced structure within the cosmetic industry.
LivingstonTemporary£10 - £11 per hour (£20,798 - £22,878)
- Fastpaced structure within the cosmetic industry
- Bilingual English, master the Office Pack
Our client is looking for an Administrator for a long term temporary role
SouthamptonPermanent£12,000 - £17,500
My client is looking for a Sales Administrator for their offices near to Hedge End.
- My client is looking for a Sales Administrator for their offices near Hedge End
- Ideally Sales Admin experience, if not Customer Services or normal Admin