Secretarial & Business Support - Sales Administration jobs
40 Matching Jobs
Sales Administration jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
Our client based in Birmingham is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate will come from an admin and secretarial background.
MacclesfieldPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Well Established Organisation
- Sales Administration
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Coordinator to join a leading manufacturing and production company, based in Macclesfield. Due to business growth, this is an fantastic opportunity to join a growing business.
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing business
- Looking for a Sales Coordinator to manage customer orders
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Sales Administration job role based on the outskirts of Leeds
EdinburghTemporary£10 - £11 per hour (£20,798 - £22,878)
- Sales Administration opportunity based on the outskirts of Leeds
- Free on site parking is available
Our client is looking for an Administrator for a long term temporary role
ReadingPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
Our client based in Reading is looking for a Sales Administrator.
MarlowTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- Have you got Sales Administration experience?
- Are you looking for your next career move?
A 3 month contract to work within a small team tasked with the integration of two Salesforce.com instances.
StockportPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- 3 month interim contract.
- Previous experience with salesforce is a must.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Coordinator to maintain key customer relationships for a leading retail business. Specialising in luxury gifts and homeware, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business.
ReadingPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing business
- Looking for a Sales Coordinator to support their key retail accounts
To ensure that the sales and marketing administration function is managed in an efficient, cost effective and proactive manner.
SloughPermanent£23,000 - £27,000
- Fantastic permanent opportunity with a leading Construction company.
- Candidates must have previous administration experience.
Our client based in Slough is looking for a Sales Administrator.
ReadingTemporary£23,000 - £25,000
- Have you got Sales Administrative experience?
- Are you looking for your next role?
Based in newly refurbished offices in central Reading, the Sales Support Officer will be working along the Sales and Business Development teams in one of the largest and most successful asset management companies globally. The selected candidate will be joining the brand new Reading team right from it's conception.
- Are you looking for a fast-paced, dynamic role?
- Have you got Sales Support experience?