Secretarial & Business Support - Sales Administration jobs
49 Matching Jobs
Sales Administration jobs
- CoventryPermanent£23,000 - £24,000
A key client is looking for an Aftersales Coordinator in the Coventry area.
- Sales Coordinator
- After Sales Coordinator
Page Personnel is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Support Assistant, for a fastpaced structure within the cosmetic industry.
LivingstonTemporary£10 - £11 per hour (£20,798 - £22,878)
- Fastpaced structure within the cosmetic industry
- Bilingual English, master the Office Pack
Our client is looking for an Administrator for a long term temporary role
SouthamptonPermanent£12,000 - £17,500
My client is looking for a Sales Administrator for their offices near to Hedge End.
Sunbury-On-ThamesPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- My client is looking for a Sales Administrator for their offices near Hedge End
- Ideally Sales Admin experience, if not Customer Services or normal Admin
Critical to the efficiency of the operations team, this role is responsible liaison and co-ordination between customer services, the consumer and the warehouse to ensure excellent customer service and seamless product delivery at all times.
DoncasterPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Providing support to the customer service and warehouse teams
- Providing a high level of customer service
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator in Doncaster
RuncornPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- New opportunity within market leading organisation
- Free on site parking
Currently recruiting a Commercial Coordinator for a leading international manufacturing company based in Runcorn. This role is integral to ensure that customer and business requirements are met.
ReadingPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- An exciting opportunity within a leading Manufacturing business
- Looking for a Commercial Coordinator to manage key accounts
Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their busy team in their Reading office.
GuildfordPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Have you got Sales Administration experience?
- Are you looking for a role in Reading?
We are looking for a Bilingual Sales Administrator who is able to speak Spanish & English (both spoken and written) to a high level. Well presented with excellent communication skills, you will be liaising with clients and customers on a regular basis.
A strong Sales Administration and/or Customer Service background is essential in this demanding and varied role. Knowledge of SAP or other CRM systems would be highly beneficial too, you will need a good eye for detail and accuracy.
Ideally the right candidate will have a good level of education with a Degree in Business, International Business or Business Administration and you must also be willing to travel (European travel only).
AylesburyPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Bilingual - English & Spanish needed both written and spoken for this role
- Experience within Sales Administration and/or Customer Services
Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team in Quainton near Aylesbury. You will provide support to sales representatives, engineers and respond to customer queries. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operation. Car driver essential.
- Do you have previous experience within a similar role?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?