Secretarial & Business Support - Sales Administration jobs
31 Matching Jobs
Sales Administration jobs
Business Development Assistant, Slough: This role is an exciting opportunity which combines business development and sales office administration into one function
GrangemouthTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- Leading Construction and Engineering company
- Exciting business to develop your career
Our client is looking for an Administrator for a long term temporary role
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Sales Administration job role based on the outskirts of Leeds
- Sales Administration opportunity based on the outskirts of Leeds
- Free on site parking is available
The perfect opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator to become part of an amazing global company with a wide range of expertise in a thriving city.
- An amazing global company with a wide range of expertise in a thriving city.
- Great opportunity for to grow and develop along with the company.
Page Personnel are currently looking for a Commercial Administrator to join a fast paced and dynamic business based in Wakefield
ReadingPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
- Fast paced and dynamic job role, with progression opportunities
- Free on site parking
Our client based in Reading is looking for a Sales Administrator.
ReadingPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Have you got Sales Administration experience?
- Are you looking for your next career move?
To ensure that the sales and marketing administration function is managed in an efficient, cost effective and proactive manner.
SloughPermanent£23,000 - £27,000
- Fantastic permanent opportunity with a leading Construction company.
- Candidates must have previous administration experience.
Our client based in Slough is looking for a Sales Administrator.
ReadingTemporary£23,000 - £25,000
- Have you got Sales Administrative experience?
- Are you looking for your next role?
Based in newly refurbished offices in central Reading, the Sales Support Officer will be working along the Sales and Business Development teams in one of the largest and most successful asset management companies globally. The selected candidate will be joining the brand new Reading team right from it's conception.
LeedsPermanent£19,000 - £21,800
- Are you looking for a fast-paced, dynamic role?
- Have you got Sales Support experience?
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Support position, this is a permanent hire to add to a successful business based in Morely. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Administrator to take on further duties, and act as a Junior PA to the Senior Team.
- Brilliant opportunity to progress within a business
- Fast paced role for an experienced Administrator