Secretarial & Business Support - Executive Assistant jobs
39 Matching Jobs
Executive Assistant jobs
- LondonTemporary£140 - £150 per day (£36,397 - £38,997)
My client is looking for a Commercial Executive to support and supervise an exciting new project by providing first line support for consumers, traders and engineers.
RuncornPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- British multinational utility company
- Commercial Executive - London
Our Client is looking for a Business Coordinator to work alongside their managing director. This role will require the successful candidate to assist the Director with projects, reports and analysis. This is an exciting opportunity offering progression prospects throughout the business.
WiltshirePermanent£35,000 - £39,000
- An exciting opportunity within a leading Pharmaceutical company
- Looking for a Business Coordinator to work closely with the Director
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an immediately available Executive Personal Assistant to work for their client, based in Wiltshire
BradfordTemporary£21,000 - £29,000
- Immediately Available Position
- Permanent Opportunity
Page personnel are recruiting for an executive assistant in Bradford for a public sector organisation.
- Exciting opportunity as an execuitve assistant
- Not for profit organisation lookig to recruit an execuitve assistant
DBS cleared Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive and Directors providing secretarial and administrative support ensuring a smooth running of the office. Candidates must have a DBS from the last two years.
WesterhamPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Great oppourtunity
- 3 month assignment with possible extension
Our client are looking for a highly experienced and competent Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join their growing company. With offices based in Biggin Hill they are looking for the right individual to work closely and support the CEO with all office administrative tasks and personal affairs.
You will also be responsible for the office administration day to day operations and planning with the CEO to enhance effectiveness.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- A highly experienced EA/Office Manager required for this fantastic new role
- Do you have first class communication and organisation skills?
A busy and varied EA/Office Management role with involvement in HR, events, marketing, accounting and operations. The successful candidate will have to be in the office for 7:30am every morning.
- Varied EA role providing full administartive support for their London Office
- A challenging and busy role with generous salary and benefits
EA to Chief Growth Officer SVP - West End - 1-1 EA support
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- EA 1-1
- Executive Assistant
Our client is a fast growing, innovative high street bank who are looking for an EA to support the CFO and CCO in their headquarters branch in Holborn
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Fast growing, innovative highstreet bank looking for EA to CFO and CCO
- Based in Head Quarters in Holborn
This is a brilliant opportunity working for an incredibly prestigious Private Equity Firm located in stunning offices in the West End. You will be working as a PA within the HR department supporting 2 but must be wiling to help others and take on projects.
- Brilliant opportunity to work within Private Equity
- PA in HR doing a dual role - lots of involvement