Secretarial & Business Support - Executive Assistant jobs
38 Matching Jobs
Executive Assistant jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£35,000
Executive Assistant to Senior MD and Team - City of London
LeicesterPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Executive Assistant
As a Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for providing high quality, proactive administrative and secretarial support to ensure that the day-to-day functions of the CFO's office and the finance department are efficiently and professionally maintained. You will be based in the Leicester office working 34.5 hours per week.
LondonTemporary£18 - £20 per hour (£37,437 - £41,597)
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer
- Corporate Environment
Executive Assistant to CEO providing secretarial and administrative support to the CEO.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Charity organisation based in Central London
- Fantastic opportunity
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join a busy office based on the outskirts of Leeds city centre.
South WalesTemporary£30,000 - £40,000
- Brand new Executive Assistant opportunity
- Working for a well recognised financial services organisation
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Executive Assistant to work for our client, based in South Wales.
City of LondonTemporary£30,000 - £40,000
- Permanent position available in South Wales
- Fantastic opportunity for somebody looking for a new challenge
To provide a full administrative and secretarial support to the Director of Sales and his wider team.
WiltshirePermanent£35,000 - £39,000
- EA to Sales Director
- Based in Wapping, E1W
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an immediately available Executive Personal Assistant to work for their client, based in Wiltshire
West EndPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Immediately Available Position
- Permanent Opportunity
EA TO CEO - Management Consultancy - West End
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £50,000
- EA to CEO
- EA to CEO
This is a brilliant opportunity to support the CEO of a fast paced technology firm. They are based in really lovely offices near old street, it is fast paced and the firm has a very entrepreneurial and creative feel.
Milton KeynesPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- EA to CEO of an entrepeneurial technology company
- Busy 1:1 role supporting in a creative fast paced envrionment
Opportunity for pro active Executive Assistant with experience working at Director level offering personal development.
- Excellent opportunity for experienced Executive Assistant
- End to end project and event mangement responsibilities.