Secretarial & Business Support - Customer Services jobs
122 Matching Jobs
Customer Services jobs
- Featured JobHemel HempsteadPermanent£50,000
The purpose of the Technical Manager, on behalf of the Central Sales Organisation is to provide a Technical Service principally to customers.
To be a direct contact for the Retailers Technical Managers and report on NPD, provide feedback on Customer Complaints, keep customer specifications updated & develop relationships with Key Customer Technical contacts.
Walton-On-ThamesPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
- Leading FMCG business focusing on Healthcare products
- You will ideally have a materials / textiles or science degree
New permanent customer support administrator role working for a reputable company based in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey. This role is working for a large company with a great team environment and will be paying between £16,000 - £18,000 per annum depending on a candidate's working knowledge of administrative functions.
ChorleyTemporary£19,000 - £22,000
- New permanent opportunity working for a reputable company
- Based in Walton on Thames, Surrey
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful Global Supply Chain Company within the Beverages industry.
The Part-time Customer Service Advisor will join a friendly and dynamic team on a 6 month fixed term contract, with potential for the contract to be extended/ become a permanent role. The role is based in Chorley and based near the main train line.
CheltenhamPermanent£23,000 - £26,000
- Part-time 6 month contract for an established Customer Service Advisor
- Join a succesful Global Supply Chain Company
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Coordinator to join a well known residential developer on a permanent basis
LondonTemporary£90 - £100 per day (£23,398 - £25,998)
- Rectify problems reported by property purchasers within NHBC warranty periods
- Continue the company's commitment to the customer journey
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to provide 1st line of support and help improve the Service function, along with the service provided to the business.
EdinburghTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Housing association
- Service Desk Analyst - London
Our client is looking for a Customer Service / E- Commerce candidate for a maternity cover
FelthamPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
The Customer Service Agent for Global Airline position within the Aerospace sector will be fast-paced role within a dynamic environment suited to a junior where all training will be provided.
ThamePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- exciting opportunity for junior to progress and gain expertise in Aviation
- must have keen interest in aviation
A permanent Customer Services Coordinator is needed to join one of Oxfordshires best known businesses. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to expand their skill set and continue their career within a truly fantastic company.
DocklandsTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- Varied role in a large multinational business
- Excellent opportunity for those looking to join a brilliant business
German Speaking Customer Service candidate required to join a leading FMCG business in the Docklands, South East London.
- *MUST BE FLUENT/ INTERMEDIATE GERMAN*
- Must have previous experience of using SAP/ raising POs