Secretarial & Business Support - Customer Services jobs
106 Matching Jobs
Customer Services jobs
Page Personnel are recruiting a Customer Service Manager to join a rapidly growing business in the FMCG industry
ChesterPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- Customer Service Manager - FMCG Industry
- Based In The Wakefield Area
An exciting opportunity to join a leading global bank, with exposure to a wide variety of financial products. Our client is looking for a Trilingual Senior Customer Service Representative to respond to commercial customer's queries.
- An exciting opportunity to join a global bank
- Looking for a Senior Customer Service Advisor
This is a customer service role within a call centre taking inbound calls from clients.
- Temp to perm Process Assistant position - are you immediately available?
- My client is within the public sector based in central Bristol
Our Client is looking for a Team Performance Leader to join their busy Swindon based team on a permanent basis.
CheadlePermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Great salary on offer
- Fanatstic career progression opportunities
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leader to join a growing business in the heart of Cheadle. Specialising in luxury homewear, the customer service team leader will be responsible for managing the day to day duties of the Customer Service team, supporting with any escalations and identifying any training needs.
CheadleTemporary£26,000 - £30,000
- An exciting opportunity to lead a growing team
- Looking for a Customer Service Team Leader with a FMCG business
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing and leading Manufacturing and Production business based in Cheadle. My client is looking for an *Immediate Start* Customer Service Manager with experience on a temporary probation then permanent basis.
BellshillTemporary£16,500 - £18,500
- Join a UK leading manufacturing and Distribution business
- Temp-perm opportunity
Our client is currently looking to bring on board a Customer Service Advisor to be the first point of contact for any customer related queries. This is initially a temporary contract with the view to go permanent.
InternationalTemporary£16,000 - £20,000
- Currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor based in Lanarkshire
- Immediate Start, initially temp with view to go perm
A fantastic immediate start opportunity to join a UK Leading Manufacturing and Production business in Deeside.
The Customer Service Advisor will join a friendly and dynamic team on an initial temporary contract with a view to the position being made permanent. The role is busy and varied, offering the opportunity to learn new skills and systems.
- Join aglobal Manufacturing Business
- Temp- perm opportunity with great benefits package
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor with either knowledge or exposure to the motor industry to join their busy Bristol based branch, on a permanent basis.
- Competative salaries on offer
- Great chance to progress within a national company