Secretarial & Business Support - Customer Services jobs
117 Matching Jobs
Customer Services jobs
- OldhamPermanent£8 - £8 per hour (£16,639 - £17,055)
Part time Customer Sales Executive
My client is looking for part time Customer Sales Executives to join their company based in Oldham
MaidenheadTemporary£26,000 - £32,000
- Part time
- Customer and sales support
In this position you will act as a key interface between the client and retailers for order related queries for the U.K. The responsibility of the team is to ensure on-time delivery of orders and to resolve any issues in the process, including broader Supply Chain issues.
FarehamPermanent£12,000 - £15,500
- Customer Service Representative
- 10 month Fixed Term Contract
My client is looking for a number of people to join them as Telephone Interviewers at their site in Segensworth.
BristolTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- My client is looking for a number of Telephone Interviewers in Segensworth
- No formal experience required, must be able to work afternoons/evenings
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Customer Service Advisor with excellent communication skills to work for their client in Central Bristol
LondonTemporary£15 - £25 per hour (£31,198 - £51,996)
- Temp-to-Perm position
- Good opportunities for progression
Are you a qualified Arabic translator? We are always interested in hearing from Arabic translators who hold memberships within translation bodies.
LondonTemporary£15 - £28 per hour (£31,198 - £58,236)
- We are always interested in hearing from Arabic Translators
- Must be have formal translation/interpreting qualifications
Urgently seeking qualified French Translators to assist on a translation role with a top law firm. £26 per hour - must be available for immediate start.
South West LondonPermanent£17,000 - £18,600
- Accredited French Translators required £26 per hour
- Candidate must be a member of an accredited translation association
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Executive/ Telesales Agent to join their growing team in Battersea, South West London. The role will be split into two halves of the day. In the morning, the successful candidate will work alongside the Customer Service team as a Customer Service Executive. In the afternoon, they will then move over to join the Telesales team as a Telesales Agent.
Sunbury-On-ThamesTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- Have you got Customer Service Experience?
- Are you confident on the phone?
Danish Speaking Customer Service Representative required for a large organisation based in Sunbury. 1 year FTC to start immediately.
Sunbury-On-ThamesPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Representative
- 1 year FTC
A large organisation based in Sunbury are seeking a Customer Service Representative / Sales Administrator who can speak one of the following languages fluently - German, French, Italian, Spanish or Danish.
To support the delivery of world class customer service and customer contact that exceeds expectations; to ensure that service is tailored specifically to customers' related purchase drivers to promote closer engagement of the customer,.
- Looking for candidates who speak French, Italian, Spanish, Danish or German
- Permanent opportunity working for a well known brand
Excellent opportunity to join this growing retail company and become integral to its on-going success, whilst giving the successful applicant excellent career prospects.
We are looking for people that love to solve and fix problems, have experience in a customer service environment and that enjoy the challenges of dealing with difficult customer issues
- Premium brand in the retail market
- Must have ability to provide excellent customer service