Secretarial & Business Support - Customer Services jobs
110 Matching Jobs
Customer Services jobs
- OldhamPermanent£8 - £8 per hour (£16,639 - £17,055)
Part time Customer Sales Executive
My client is looking for part time Customer Sales Executives to join their company based in Oldham
StockportPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Part time
- Customer and sales support
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Manager to join a successful international business. Specialising in interiors, my client has over 30 years experience in their field. The role will be a fantastic opportunity to develop and establish a customer service function.
SolihullPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a successful international business
- Looking for a Customer Service Manager to grow their customer service function
Our client based is Solihull is looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator. The ideal candidate will have a strong Admin and Secretarial background.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Admin and Customer Service
- Accounts Administrator
Our client based in the Birmingham area is looking to recruit a Customer Service Team Leader to join their team.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Expanding Utilities Industry
A large and commercially focused organisation within the property sector are looking to recruit a senior level Customer Service and Complaints Manager to lead daily operations and provide a strategic input to their Customer Strategy.
WatfordPermanent£8 - £14 per hour (£16,639 - £29,118)
- Customer Service and Complaints Manager
- Large, commercially-focussed organisation
My client a large FMCG business based in Watford are looking for a German & French Speaking Customer Service Executive to join their customer service and telesales team.
BristolPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- I have a briliant opportunity for a trilingual candidate in Enfield
- This role is at a large FMCG Business whom are a market leader in their field
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a well known residential house builder for a Customer Service Coordinator in Bristol
OxfordPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Ensuring HomeBuyers receive the best follow up care
- Supporting the Customer Service Manager in handling customer requests
This is an exciting opportunity for high achieving graduate to join a global company based in Oxford.
CheadlePermanent£18,000 - £23,000
- Are you a graduate looking for a new role?
- Are you interested in furthering yourself?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Customer Service Executive to maintain key customer relationships for a leading FMCG business. Specialising in aromotherapy and home fragrance, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business.
WythenshawePermanent£15,000 - £16,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing fragrance business
- Looking for a Senior Account Executive to support key customer accounts
Our client is a leading online retail brand. They are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy customer service team. With a fantastic office environment, this is an exciting opportunity for candidates with a passion for fashion to gain experience of live chats, customer service queries whilst processing orders in a fun and lively environment!
- An exciting opportunity to join a leading online retailer
- Looking for Customer Service Advisor to support their customer queries