Secretarial & Business Support - Customer Services jobs
111 Matching Jobs
Customer Services jobs
- North West LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
Exciting Manufacturing and Production company seeking a Customer Service Manager with full knowledge of the Customer Services function and 3 years Management experience.
The CSM is responsible for the operation and ongoing development of an effective Customer Service team and for the development and delivery of customer care at the Park Royal Service Centre.
NewburyPermanent£20,000 - £21,000
- Exciting Manufacturing company is seeking a born Manager
- Only apply with a management background and Customer Services knowledge
Our client is looking for an Outbound Customer Service Executive to join their growing team based in Newbury.
LondonTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £19,758)
- Are you proactive?
- Have you got Outbound Customer Service experience?
This role is to work for a leading High Street Fashion brand in their Head Office in the customer service team over Christmas and sale periods. The role will include shift work including evenings and weekends.
CheadlePermanent£23,000 - £30,000
- MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends!
As Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing key customer relations and coaching the customer service team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing FMCG business.
DocklandsTemporary£10 - £10 per hour (£20,798)
- An exciting opportunity within a leading FMCG Business
- Looking for a Customer Service Team Leader
Ongoing temporary assignment located in East London, the role will pay £10 per hour but is negotiable. The ideal candidate must be proficient in the use of Excel and SAP and will be able to start ASAP. You will be working in an extremely fast paced environment so must remain calm under pressure.
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES: German, Spanish, French or Italian
WillenhallTemporary£34,000 - £35,000
- Leading FMCG company in East London requires Customer Services Assistant
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: GERMAN, SPANISH, FRENCH OR ITALIAN
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Manager to lead their customer service team based in Willenhall.
CheshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Manager
Currently recruiting a Customer Service Manager to motivate and develop Support Specialists within a leading global technology company. Based in Cheshire, this is an exciting opportunity to lead a growing team.
ManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- An exciting opportunity to join an innovative technology company
- Looking for a Customer Service Manager to support this Global Business
My client are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their fast pace fashion office based in Manchester city centre
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Customer Service
- Fashion and Retail Industry
Our client is a leading distribution and manufacturing operation. They are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their team based in Birmingham
- Customer Service Executive
- Account Support Executive