Secretarial & Business Support - Customer Services jobs
119 Matching Jobs
Customer Services jobs
- Featured JobHemel HempsteadPermanent£50,000
The purpose of the Technical Manager, on behalf of the Central Sales Organisation is to provide a Technical Service principally to customers.
To be a direct contact for the Retailers Technical Managers and report on NPD, provide feedback on Customer Complaints, keep customer specifications updated & develop relationships with Key Customer Technical contacts.
LondonPermanent£18,000 - £24,000
- Leading FMCG business focusing on Healthcare products
- You will ideally have a materials / textiles or science degree
My client is looking for two Customer Care Agents to join their office in Kensington, London.
SolihullPermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a beauty brand in London
- Must have background in Head Office customer care
Our client based in Solihull is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will come from a admin and secretarial background.
BristolTemporary£19,000 - £20,000
- Expanding Organisation
- Progression available
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Italian-speaking Customer Care Coordinator to work for their client, based in Avonmouth, Bristol
WythenshawePermanent£18,500 - £19,000
- Our client are looking for an Italian-speaking Customer Care Coordinator
- Our client is a manufacturing company based in Avonmouth
Our client is a leading online retail brand. They are looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to lead their busy customer service team. With a fantastic office environment, this is an exciting opportunity for candidates with a passion for fashion to gain experience of live chats, customer service queries whilst processing orders in a fun and lively environment!
CamberleyPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a leading online retailer
- Looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to supervise Advisors
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a dynamic and growing organisation based in Camberley, Surrey. This is a Customer Support and Sales Administrator role. You will be providing retail and customer support at the highest level. The ideal candidate will have first class administration skills and thrive working in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Customer Support and Sales Administrator
- Based in Camberley, Surrey
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator in Leeds
YorkPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Customer Service Administrator
- 3 months - on going hourly rate
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Customer Service Manager, into a brand new role, for a growing business
MiddlesexPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Customer Service Manager Based In North Yorkshire
- Opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding Compliance, Tax, Audit and Payroll for Construction Businesses Industry.
BrentfordPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Must have call centre/call handling experience
- Exciting chance to work within a rapidly expanding company
Exciting Opportunity for SAP user to join a market leading provider of solutions for the printing industry.
- exciting opportunity for sparky individual to work for Printing Media Company
- must have SAP and SCHEDULING experience