Sales - Financial & Professional Services jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Financial & Professional Services jobs
- City of LondonPermanent
An opportunity to truly take control of your earning and career, whilst also having fun and working as part of a collaborative and hard working team.
West EndPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Opportunity to join our established FS team.
- Recruiting PA and Secretarial roles for the Financial Services sector.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
City of LondonPermanent
- Are you passionate and looking for a new challenge?
- Are you motivated by money, progression and rewards?
Would you like to work in a fast paced environment with a group of like minded people?
Do you like being sociable / outgoing?
Are you competitive / sporty?
If so, then working in recruitment for a FTSE 250 business with offices globally could be the right choice for you.
City of LondonPermanent
- Would you like to work in a fast paced environment with like minded people?
- Do you like being sociable / outgoing?
Page Personnel are a subsidiary of the global Page Group, a FTSE 200 brand and a proud member of The Times Top 100 Places to Work. Due to the on going success of our London business we are looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to join our City of London team and take over a successful and established desk.
The team have grown fantastically in a tough market by revenue, headcount and profit and need a new consultant to continue this growth.
South West LondonPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- Uncapped commission scheme.
- Unlimited opportunities to progress.
To maximise the sale of mortgages and Life products through delivery of personal sales results ensuring regulatory and compliant standards.
The requirement is for a proactive and organised individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion.
WokingPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Must be CEMAP Qualified
- Must have at leats 2 years experience
Do you want to work in an international company as a Business Development Executive, based in Surrey which offers great career prospects with multiple opportunities to boost your earnings?
GlasgowTemporary£18,000 - £24,000
- Amazing career progression
- Uncapped earning potential
VEHICLE SALES ADMINISTRATOR
Working within the Fleet Accounts Department to ensure the planned profitability of the Vehicle Sales is achieved through efficient administration. Working to tight deadlines to ensure an efficient and timely turnaround of vehicle disposals.
- Vehicle Sales Administrator
PageGroup, a FTSE 250 recruitment business with a global presence, are looking to add heads to our office in Southampton thanks to fantastic growth within our market.
CrowthorneTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Recruitment opportunities available in Southampton
- Page Group - FTSE 250 Recruitment Business
My client is looking to recruit for a Sales Executive to join a well established Sales team based in Crowthorne. Our client is a key player in Business and Professional Services and are looking for candidates from a Telesales background. This role will be an initial 6 month contract.
CambridgePermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- 2 years of demonstratable experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication and Organisation skills.
Based in the Cambridge office and reporting into the Recruitment Manager your duties as a recruitment consultant will include:
- Managing the full recruitment process consisting of taking a full job brief, sourcing candidates, arranging interviews with clients and handling a job offer
- Developing existing client relationships via business development calls and client meetings
- Creating new client relationships
- Recruitment Consultant
- Business Development