Sales - Business Services jobs
51 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£21,000 - £23,000
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Sales Account Manager for our client a long established event management company, based in Glasgow city centre.
HovePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Sales Account Manager - Glasgow
- Sales B2B Account Manager Glasgow
Payroll Manager / Hove / Sales
BrightonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
Recruitment Consultant / Brighton / Consultancy / Sales
LeicestershirePermanent£19,500 - £23,500
An exciting opportunity has arisen in an Internal Sales department for a Business Support Co-ordinator. The position would suit a friendly person who has drive to achieve results through a logical and systematic approach.
- Established succesful growing organisation within Leicester.
- Fantastic Permenant Position
Page Group is a FTSE 250 organisation with a global footprint.
As a leading consultancy within multiple disciplines Page Group is a true market leader.
Michael Page Engineering is an established brand within the UK operating over eight locations. The team based in Scotland is going through a considerable period of growth, and as such there is the opportunity for a recruitment consultant to join our Glasgow office.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Recruitment Consultant, Business Development
- Growing Division, Engineering & Manufacturing
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly dynamic international brand, where you can build a career, travel the world and enjoy the benefits of a FTSE 250 organisation.
We are looking for articulate, career focused and money hungry graduate who wants to start their career.
BristolPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Are you a graduate who doesn't know what career you want?
- Are you looking to progress your career in a successful global organisation?
Graduate Sales Executive based in Bristol with a FTSE 250 professional services recruitment company.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Fast paced FTSE 250, reward based sales role with uncapped commission
- Excellent training & career opportunities
Page Personnel are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant in our central office. London is an established office with strong local business relationships so offers a great opportunity for someone to build a successful career in a FTSE 250 brand, so if you have previous recruitment or sales experience please read on.
BristolPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Sales role
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Customer Sales Coordinator to join our client, based in Yatton. You will be responsible for the order management process for assigned area, ensuring that all orders are processed effectively, accurately, owned and managed from start to finish to customer satisfaction and company standards. Responsible for formal tender/contract review, including documentation, decision making and escalation.
ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £26,000
- Permanent position available in Yatton
- Opportunity to join a progressive organisatoin
Recruitment is a complex sales role. This is a 360 recruitment role, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For