Public Sector & Not-For-Profit - Social Housing jobs
65 Matching Jobs
Social Housing jobs
- WembleyTemporary£16 - £17 per hour (£33,277 - £35,357)
An opportunity has arisen to join the Lettings Viewing and Verification team at a well known and established Housing Organisation based in Northwest London. The role is an initial 3 month contract, with opportunity to role thereafter. A hourly rate of £16-£17 is on offer, working on a rota'd 35 hour week.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Opportunity for a Lettings professional in Northwest London
- Immediate Start
Looking for Level 3 Scaffolder 's with a proven track record and great experience to work full time with a salary up to £38,000 (depending on experience) for a large Housing Contractor
RedhillTemporary£11 - £13
- Looking for Level 3 Scaffolder's to work in London
- Working for a large Housing Contractor
A well established Social Housing Organisation is looking to take on a Temporary Accommodation officer on a Part Time basis. The successful applicant will enjoy an 18 hour working week over 3 days, earning £11-13/per hour PAYE.
LondonPermanent£29,000 - £35,000
- Part Time Position
- Temporary Accommodation Officer
Multiple positions going in London as a Carpenter / Fabric Engineer. Client are within the Property and Housing industry, looking for Carpenters to join their growing team paying up to 35k
EalingPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Multiple positions available as a Carpenter
- Carpenters must have experience with window repair
A well known Housing Organisation is currently looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join their team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the safety of the organisation's workforce in the workplace. The role is based in West London, and has a salary of £27,000 plus benefits.
- Permanent Position
- Opportunity to develop within Health & Safety
- Housing Officer
- Temporary - 6 months
- Start date - 2nd July
- Housing Officer
North West LondonTemporary£10 - £11 per hour (£20,798 - £22,878)
Temp Caretaker position based in North West London £10-£11per hour
SurreyTemporary£11 - £13 per hour (£22,878 - £27,038)
- 8 Week caretaker position
- based in North West London
Temp to Fixed Term Contract position as an Housing Support Officer for a Housing Association in Surrey paying £11-£13 per hour.
StevenageTemporary£14 - £15 per hour (£28,078 - £30,158)
- Temp to contract role as an Housing Support Officer
- Exciting opportunity with housing association
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Housing Advice Officer based in Stevenage. the successful candidate will enjoy the benefits of an ongoing rolling contract, working a 37 hour week at £14.77/hour PAYE.
- Housing Advice Officer Opportunity in Stevenage
- Rolling Contract