45 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent£18,000 - £30,000
Hornbuckle is a market leading property and pension specialist with a property book of over £1bn. Due to continued growth they are looking for candidates with property experience to add value to their growing team in Edinburgh.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Dynamic Private Pension Funds
- Newly created exciting opportunities
Please apply now for a temp to perm maintenance electrician to join a leading University in central London.
City of LondonPermanent£27,000 - £29,000
- Maintenenace electrician needed
- Please apply now for a maintenance electrician role.
We are recruiting for a large property management company for a facilities coordinator role. This role is based in the City.
- Do you have facilities experience from a property management company?
- We are recruiting for a facilities coordinmator
My Client is a highly regarded Property Management organisation, they are currently seeking a Environmental and Sustainability Compliance Coordinator to join their team. The main purpose of this role is to support with environmental and Sustainability audits and compliance laws.
LondonPermanent£31,000 - £36,000
- Environmental Compliance Coordinator
- Excellent Company
We are recruiting for a FTSE 250 company for a commercial property coordinator.
TraffordPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- We are recruiting for a commercial property coordinator
- Do you have experience with commercial property leases?
Customer Service Advisor, £17,000-£19,000, Trafford
LondonTemporary£10 - £11
- Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent Salary
Our client requires immediately available facilities assistants due to rapid growth.
StaffordshirePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Facilities assistant working in the public sector
- Please reply if you're immediately available
Supporting the co-ordination, implementation and monitoring of all health & safety policy and procedures, to ensure the full compliance with all current legislation, approved codes of practice,policies and good practice, as applicable.
North West EnglandPermanent£25,000 - £29,000
- Health & Safety Officer
Estate Staff Manager, Liverpool / Manchester, £25,000-£29,000
CroydonPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Opportunity
Our client are looking for an experience Legal Secretary/Property Administrator who is able to deal with a wide range of duties and tasks. You will need the following strengths to be successful:
- A good understanding of Residential Property Management and current legislation
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good numerical skills
- Diplomatic nature
- Ability to work as a team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Do you have a Property Administration background?
- Do you have a Legal Administration background?
About Page Personnel Property & ConstructionIf you're looking for a role in the housing or property and construction market or are looking to hire housing or property and construction professionals, look no further than Page Personnel Property & Construction.Page Personnel has built up an enviable network of contacts in the UK to ensure that our housing and property job seekers have access to the best opportunities in the market.Our clients range from main public sector bodies including the NHS to housing associations and organisations within the private sector as well as sub contractors. We understand that clients on both the public and private sectors require a recruitment partner with comprehensive knowledge of the specific market.We recruit a range of temporary, permanent and contract jobs in the following areas:
If you’re looking for a job, you can browse all of the property and construction jobs we're currently recruiting.If you’re interested to find out how we can help you with your talent search or recruitment process in housing or property and construction, please contact your local office.
- Housing advice
- Anti-social behaviour
- Tenancy services
- Welfare rights
- Facilities management
- Health and safety
- Quantity and building surveying
Latest jobsMaintenance ElectricianLondonTemporary£25,000 - £30,000Facilities Coordinator - Property Management CompanyCity of LondonPermanent£27,000 - £29,000Commercial Property CoordinatorLondonPermanent£31,000 - £36,000Customer Service AdvisorTraffordPermanent£17,000 - £19,000Environmental and Sustainability Compliance CoordinatorManchesterPermanentFacilities ManagerLondonTemporary£10 - £11Health & Safety OfficerStaffordshirePermanent£25,000 - £30,000Estate Staff ManagerNorth West EnglandPermanent£25,000 - £29,000Property/Legal AdministratorCroydonPermanent£19,000 - £21,000View More Jobs