53 Matching Jobs
- SheffieldTemporary£21,000 - £25,000
As a Graduate Building Surveyor you will be supporting the team of Property Surveyors with the programmes of works identified by the Property Manager across the organisations property portfolio.
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Excellent Position
- Highly regarded organisation
A property administrator role for a multi-National service provider, based in Leeds.
BoltonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- A fantastic permanent opportunity with a large service provider
- Property administrator role, based in Leeds
- Audit and Compliance Officer
- £20,000 - £25,000 + £3,500 car allowance
LeicestershireTemporary£15 - £16 per hour (£31,198 - £33,277)
- Audit and Compliance Officer
An exciting opportunity has arose for an experienced Plasterer to work on social housing across the Leicestershire area.
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Contract Plasterer
- Social Housing Contract
Working within a busy Tenancy Department team, the purpose of this role is to complete the necessary pre-tenancy documentation and accounting tasks required. You will confidently liaise with colleague in the front offices and Property Managers to provide a seamless service to Landlords and Tenants from offer to completion of paperwork.
BirminghamPermanent£15,000 - £20,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work in modern offices in Richmond, West London
- Immediate start for a Tenancy Assistant for a reputable Estate Agents
My client is looking for a Property Administrator within the heart of central Birmingham
ChessingtonPermanent£28,000 - £29,000
- This role is working for a well established property advisory company
- Permanent role within the heart of central Birmingham
- Draw up and send tenancy agreements for signature ensuring all relevant information and details are logged on our database, Landlord Manager (LLM).
- Referencing all prospective tenants to ensure a thorough check is completed via all methods resulting, in a reliable and trustworthy tenant.
LeedsPermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- Manage a team of 5 individuals with overall responsibility for all aspects of
- Maximise all marketing opportunities
Due to continued success and company growth, Page Personnel Finance are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on behalf of a leading estate agency in Leeds, to work within their growing Finance team.
NottinghamPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- Exciting and unique role within a growing Finance team
- Dynamic, forward-thinking and well-respected business
Part-time Rent Officer required. The role will see you recording rental income, liaising with different departments and develop systems that will maximise the collection of rental income.
- Rent Officer
- Income Officer
About Page Personnel Property & ConstructionIf you're looking for a role in the housing or property and construction market or are looking to hire housing or property and construction professionals, look no further than Page Personnel Property & Construction.Page Personnel has built up an enviable network of contacts in the UK to ensure that our housing and property job seekers have access to the best opportunities in the market.Our clients range from main public sector bodies including the NHS to housing associations and organisations within the private sector as well as sub contractors. We understand that clients on both the public and private sectors require a recruitment partner with comprehensive knowledge of the specific market.We recruit a range of temporary, permanent and contract jobs in the following areas:
If you’re looking for a job, you can browse all of the property and construction jobs we're currently recruiting.If you’re interested to find out how we can help you with your talent search or recruitment process in housing or property and construction, please contact your local office.
- Housing advice
- Anti-social behaviour
- Tenancy services
- Welfare rights
- Facilities management
- Health and safety
- Quantity and building surveying
Latest jobsGraduate Building SurveyorSheffieldTemporary£21,000 - £25,000Property AdministratorLeedsPermanent£18,000 - £20,000PlastererLeicestershireTemporary£15 - £16 per hour (£31,198 - £33,277)Property AdministratorBirminghamPermanent£15,000 - £20,000Property ManagerChessingtonPermanent£28,000 - £29,000Management AccountantLeedsPermanent£27,000 - £32,000Rent Officer (Part time)NottinghamPermanent£17,000 - £19,000Housing OfficerLeicestershireTemporary£14 - £15 per hour (£29,118 - £31,198)Housing AssistantMarket HarboroughTemporary£12 - £13 per hour (£24,958 - £27,038)View more jobs