153 Matching Jobs
A top international law firm is looking for a Professional Support Assistant on a permanent contract.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- A top international law firm is looking for a Professional Support Assistant.
- This will be on a permanent contract.
A leading, full service law firm are looking for an Employment Paralegal to join them on a permanent contract.
- A full service law firm are looking for an Employment Paralegal.
- This will be in their London office.
A highly regarded Education Institution based in the East Midlands are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to work closely in conjunction with their in house legal team.
- Contracts Manager
- Education Institution
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Contracts Manager to work within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector.
LondonTemporary£15 - £25 per hour (£31,198 - £51,996)
- Contracts Manager
- Birmingham based with international travel involved
We are always seeking Russian speaking paralegals to assist in various translation roles as well as assisting in document review assignments.
LondonTemporary£25 - £40 per hour (£51,996 - £83,194)
- Seeking fluent Russian speaking paralegals
- Translation and document review experience
We are always looking for European Language Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
- European Language Speaking Document Review Lawyers
- Temporary Role in London based firms
One of Coventry's leading law firms seek a Residential Conveyancer to join their busy team.
LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Residential Conveyancer
Michael Page are looking for a Legal Taxonomist to work for a large organisation based in London.
FolkestoneTemporary£18,000 - £31,000
- Multinational information and analytics company
- Legal Taxonomist - London
Level and complexity of the duties and responsibilities outlined below will be dependent on qualification, experience and level / grade.
- Maternity Contract. 12 Month FTC. Commencing in Feb 2017
- Based in Kent. Salary dependent on experience.
An opportunity as arisen for a Commercial Property Legal Executive to join one of Leicestershire's leading law firms in their Leicester City Centre office. The firm are looking for this recruit to ideally be in place in the early part of 2017.
- Commercial Property Legal Executive