166 Matching Jobs
- LondonTemporary£40 - £40 per hour (£83,194)
We are looking for a US Qualified French Speaking Lawyer to join a top US law firm.
LondonTemporary£25 - £40 per hour (£51,996 - £83,194)
- US Qualified French Speaking Lawyer
- Needed for a top US Law Firm
We are always looking for European Language Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
- European Language Speaking Document Review Lawyers
- Temporary Role in London based firms
Michael Page are always looking for foreign language speaking lawyers, with legal experience, to assist with document review and other temporary positions in London.
BirminghamPermanent£24,000 - £30,000
- Top city law firms are often looking for foreign language speaking lawyers
- The roles are temporary positions with full time hours
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an In House Commercial Paralegal with a global company based in Birmingham City Centre. If you want to work for an instantly recognisable brand who have already recruited some of the best lawyers in Birmingham and you want the opportunity to be able to develop your career alongside these lawyers then this could be the opportunity for you!
- In House Commercial Paralegal
- Global Company - Birmingham City Centre
My client, based in Surenes (Paris Suburbs), is currently looking for a number of people to join their French language document review project.
LondonTemporary£45,000 - £80,000
- Exciting opportunity based in Surenes, France.
- €30+ Per hour
An opportunity for a fluent Arabic speaker to join a leading international Claims team in London.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Exciting opportunity for an Arabic speaking lawyer
- 12 month fixed term contract
A UK firm is looking for a Real Estate Paralegal in their London office.
LondonTemporary£27,000 - £30,000
- A UK law firm are looking for a Real Estate Paralegal.
- This will be on a permanent contract.
A top international law firm are looking for an Immigration Paralegal/PA to join their office in London.
- A top international law firm is looking for an Immigration Paralegal/PA.
- This will be on an intiial 6 month fixed term contract with a view to extension.
Are you working as a Property Paralegal within a law firm but would rather be working in house? Do you live within commutable distance from Wolverhampton? If so then this In House Paralegal opportunity could be what you have been looking for!
- In House Property Paralegal
Are you seeking an opportunity to take your legal career in house? Are you looking for a new opportunity that can genuinely offer you a work life balance? If you're answering yes to the questions then you will definitely want to find out more about this rare opportunity that can offer you this!
- In House Property Lawyer - Legal Executive
- West Midlands