157 Matching Jobs
- LondonTemporary£30,000 - £37,000
As a Company Secretarial Assistant, you will be responsible for providing Company Secretariat services and governance oversight to the Trustee Boards and sub-committees of the plc Company. You will actively support the Assistant Company Secretariat Manager in the performance of these duties.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Are you looking to advance your career in Company Secretarial?
- An exciting opportunity to work as part of a Co Sec team at a global brand!
A law firm in London is searching for a Senior Property Paralegal at their office in London.
- A top law firm in London is looking for a Senior Property Paralegal.
- This is on a permanent contract.
Michael Page are always recruiting Japanese Speaking Document Review Lawyers for future projects.
LondonTemporary£25 - £40 per hour (£51,996 - £83,194)
- Top city law firms are looking for Japanese speaking document review lawyers
- The roles are temporary positions with full time hours
We are always looking for European Language Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
- European Language Speaking Document Review Lawyers
- Temporary Role in London based firms
We are always looking for Candidates with Training Contracts secured for paralegal roles
- We are always looking for candidates with Training Contracts already secured
- Many of the firms we work with require
We are always looking for Immediately available document review paralegals to step into roles at top legal firms in London!
- We are always looking for immediately available document review paralegals!
- Please get in touch if you are available and have document review experience!
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Legal PA in Leeds city centre
LondonTemporary£18 - £33,000 per hour (£37,437 - £68,634,720)
- Legal PA
- Leeds based - Immediate start
Commercial Contracts Paralegal role, working with a broad range of contracts i.e. Research contracts, supplier agreements, NDA's etc.
Temp role commencing immediately and lasting at least four weeks - ongoing.
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- My client, an esteemed research and education body, requires a Paralegal
- This will be a temporary role starting immediately
We are interested to hear from German speaking paralegal who is an LPC graduates with a knowledge of German Law to join a growing in-house team in North West London.
WarwickshirePermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- German speaking Paralegal
- In-House permanent role
Are you a Paralegal currently living in Warwickshire and working in a legal role that you feel offers you little or no progression? Would you be willing to retrain and work and work in a property role that would get you qualified as a Commercial Property Solicitor? Do you want to be part of a firm who are growing rapidly and that your role would be an integral part of their growth plans? Apply for this job if this applies to you!
- Property Paralegal - Warwickshire
- Genuine Training Contract Prospects