156 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
Hornbuckle is a market leading property and pension specialist with a property book of over £1bn. Due to continued growth they are looking for Paralegal's within Edinburgh to join their specialist team.
LondonTemporary£40 - £50 per hour (£83,194 - £103,992)
- Dynamic Private Pension Funds
- Newly created exciting opportunities
We are looking for Hungarian Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
- Hungarian Speaking Document Review Lawyers
- Temp Role in London based firms paying £50ph
Are you looking for a Birmingham based opportunity that can offer you the chance to run your own caseload of files, carry out your own advocacy and have high earning potential via a very lucrative and transparent bonus scheme? Yes? Read on...
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £33,000
- Costs Fee Earner - Birmingham
- Excellent earning potential!
A London law firm is looking for a Property Paralegal to join them.
LondonTemporary£15 - £25 per hour (£31,198 - £51,996)
- A London based law firm is looking for a Property Paralegal.
- This is on a permanent contract.
We are constantly interested in hearing from foreign language speaking paralegals that are immediately available for temporary assignments. These assignments can range in duration and complexity, and require a professional proficiency in a foreign language(s).
North LondonPermanent£19,000 - £23,000
- Foreign Language Speaking Paralegals
- Required within London based firms
A law firm based in North London are looking for a Residential Property Paralegal.
- A law firm based in North London require a Residential Property Paralegal.
- This is on a permanent contract.
Are you a Corporate Paralegal looking for a new opportunity and want something a bit different to what you're used to but still want to work within the law? If so then read on because this opportunity could be what you've been looking for!
LondonTemporary£35 - £40 per hour (£72,794 - £83,194)
- Corporate Paralegal
Our client requires a temporary Construction Litigator. The successful candidate will be a qualified lawyer with a background in construction.
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £40,000
- A Construction Litigator is required at a top Law Firm
- The successful candidate must be a qualified lawyer
The basic role of the Contracts Manager is:
- Review and negotiate the terms of contracts with external organisations.
- The contracts manager will be further expected to enhance and develop existing understandings between my clients and external organisations to identify and promote possible new relationships.
See the detailed job description for further information.
- I am always looking for Contracts Managers for temp & contract opportunities
- Positions based in City of London, Greater London and Surrey.
I am always looking to hear from in-house legal professionals, or private practice paralegals looking to get their foot in the door for an in-house role.
All experience levels considered; candidates must be immediately available or flexible to start new positions on short notice.
- Always seeking Paralegals looking to work in-house
- Roles are based in London/Surrey. Temp and FTC Opportunities.
About Page Personnel ParalegalAt Page Personnel Paralegal, we recruit paralegals, legal assistants, document reviewers and legal executives for temporary, contract and permanent roles across private practice, in-house and financial services.
Specialist areasPage Personnel Paralegal covers over 50 specialities, ranging from litigation and property to commercial contracts and banking.
The level and depth of expertise required for each role will vary from firm to firm but will always require completion of the LPC/BPTC or equivalent and a minimum of six months of relevant legal experience or a secured training contract.
Across the UK our clients include private practice law firms, ranging from top international practices to high street firms, FTSE 100 companies to SMEs and start-ups, central and local government to financial institutions.
We also work in partnership with The Institute of Paralegals, dedicated to: "Support education and development for non-lawyer legal professionals."
Our document review team provides fully screened, referenced and experienced candidates at short notice to US and top 50 law firms as well as for in-house and financial services. We provide both qualified and non-qualified candidates depending on the type of request.
Browse our paralegal and document review jobs or to discuss your paralegal job search, please get in touch with one of the team.
For more information or to discuss your paralegal and document review hiring process, please get in touch with one of the team.
T: 0207 269 2442
Latest jobsCosts Fee EarnerBirminghamPermanentForeign Language Speaking ParalegalsLondonTemporary£15 - £25 per hour (£31,198 - £51,996)Residential Property ParalegalNorth LondonPermanent£19,000 - £23,000Corporate ParalegalBirminghamPermanentProperty ParalegalLondonPermanent£28,000 - £33,000Construction LitigatorLondonTemporary£35 - £40 per hour (£72,794 - £83,194)Residential ConveyancerWarwickshirePermanentCorporate ParalegalLondonPermanent£24,000 - £30,000Professional Risk ParalegalLondonTemporary£25,000 - £35,000View More Jobs