146 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
Hornbuckle is a market leading property and pension specialist with a property book of over £1bn. Due to continued growth they are looking for Paralegal's within Edinburgh to join their specialist team.
LondonTemporary£30 - £40 per hour (£62,395 - £83,194)
- Dynamic Private Pension Funds
- Newly created exciting opportunities
- Page Personal is currently looking for Chinese speaking qualified lawyers.
- We get various requests for Chinese Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
LondonTemporary£20 - £40 per hour (£41,597 - £83,194)
- Page Personal are looking to register Chinese Speaking Document Review Lawyer
- We get various requests for Chinese Speaking Document Review Lawyer
Michael Page is currently recruiting for Mandarin Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
LondonTemporary£15 - £25 per hour (£31,198 - £51,996)
- Top city law firms are looking for Mandarin speaking document review lawyers
- The roles are temporary positions with full time hours
If you are a commercial litigation paralegal with fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese then do get in touch as we have noticed an increased need for these language skills in the current legal market.
- Interested in hearing from Cantonese / Mandarin speaking Paralegals with LPC
- Document review, Paralegal tasks - creating bundles, filing, indexes
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Contracts Manager to work within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector.
WarwickshirePermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Contracts Manager
- Birmingham based with international travel involved
Are you a Paralegal currently living in Warwickshire and working in a legal role that you feel offers you little or no progression? Would you be willing to retrain and work and work in a property role that would get you qualified as a Commercial Property Solicitor? Do you want to be part of a firm who are growing rapidly and that your role would be an integral part of their growth plans? Apply for this job if this applies to you!
ChelmsfordPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Property Paralegal - Warwickshire
- Genuine Training Contract Prospects
A fantastic opportunity for a paralegal in Chelmsford for a Paralegal in Clinical Negligence
- Fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal in Chelmsford
- If you live in Essex and are looking for great legal experience this is for you!
The role of Commercial Paralegal will sit within the Central Legal Team based in Birmingham City Centre and this is an excellent opportunity for any individual who is looking to work for a global brand and who wants to be challenged with complex legal work on a daily basis.
- Commercial Paralegal
- In House Legal Team - Birmingham
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Legal PA in Leeds city centre
CambridgePermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Legal PA
- Leeds based - Immediate start
A law firm in Cambridge with offices around the UK is looking for an Agricultural Paralegal to join them on a permanent contract.
- A regional law firm is looking for a Paralegal on a permanent contract.
- This will be in their Agriculture team in Cambridge.
About Page Personnel ParalegalAt Page Personnel Paralegal, we recruit paralegals, legal assistants, document reviewers and legal executives for temporary, contract and permanent roles across private practice, in-house and financial services.
Specialist areasPage Personnel Paralegal covers over 50 specialities, ranging from litigation and property to commercial contracts and banking.
The level and depth of expertise required for each role will vary from firm to firm but will always require completion of the LPC/BPTC or equivalent and a minimum of six months of relevant legal experience or a secured training contract.
Across the UK our clients include private practice law firms, ranging from top international practices to high street firms, FTSE 100 companies to SMEs and start-ups, central and local government to financial institutions.
We also work in partnership with The Institute of Paralegals, dedicated to: "Support education and development for non-lawyer legal professionals."
Our document review team provides fully screened, referenced and experienced candidates at short notice to US and top 50 law firms as well as for in-house and financial services. We provide both qualified and non-qualified candidates depending on the type of request.
Browse our paralegal and document review jobs or to discuss your paralegal job search, please get in touch with one of the team.
For more information or to discuss your paralegal and document review hiring process, please get in touch with one of the team.
Latest jobsCantonese / Mandarin speaking ParalegalsLondonTemporary£15 - £25 per hour (£31,198 - £51,996)Property ParalegalWarwickshirePermanent£18,000 - £22,000Paralegal (Clinical Negligence)ChelmsfordPermanent£18,000 - £19,000Commercial ParalegalBirminghamPermanentAgriculture ParalegalCambridgePermanent£22,000 - £24,000Spanish speaking Paralegal 3 month FTCLondonTemporary£26,000 - £27,000Paralegal roles for candidates with training contracts secured.LondonTemporary£26,000 - £30,000Polish speaking ParalegalsLondonTemporary£15 - £25 per hour (£31,198 - £51,996)Cantonese speaking ParalegalsLondonTemporaryView More Jobs