Logistics - Warehousing Management jobs
93 Matching Jobs
Warehousing Management jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£24,000 - £36,000
My Client, a market leading 3PL based in Birmingham, have recently obtained a new contract which requires a bonded warehouse facility.
Consequently, I am seeking experienced logistics professionals that have operated within high level bonded facilities.
The opportunities available include Warehouse Shift Managers, Warehouse Team Leader and Stock Clerks, with salaries starting at £24,000 up to £36,000.
The ideal candidates will have operated within high security operations and be familiar with rigorous stock processes.
West YorkshirePermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Seeking experienced Logistics professionals within Bonded Warehousing
- Shift Manager, Team Leader & Stock Clerk positions available
A fantastic opportunity to join a Global FMCG Brand during an exciting period of growth within their distribution operation.
ManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Warehouse Shift Manager - West Yorkshire
- Global FMCG Growth - Fantastic Scope for Progression
This role will be managing a team across the back shift and dealing with food orders to clients.
NorthamptonPermanent£25,000 - £27,500
- New opportunity for a Warehouse Shift Manager to join a food service company
- This role is a permanent back shift, 2-10, 5 out of 7 days
As a Solution Design Analyst, you will work as part of the Solution Design Team with the responsibility of producing innovative, top quality, cost effective logistics solutions to meet the needs of the customer
NorthamptonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Solution Design Analyst - Leading 3rd Party Logistics Provider
- £25000 - £27500
A fantastic opportunity has come up to work as a Senior Solution Design Analyst for a leading 3rd Party Logistics Provider on the Solution Design Team.
ManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Senior Solution Design Analyst - Leading 3rd Party Logistics Provider
- £32-£35K depending on experience
This role is based in a fast moving distribution centre in Manchester. This role will be looking after a team of 20, adhering to health and safety, meeting KPIs and issuing disciplineries.
- Exciting role to work with a well know brand in their Distribution centre
- This role is shift work working days paying up to £28k
This role will be dealing with picking and packing, goods inwards and returns.
BirkenheadPermanent£28,000 - £34,000
- This role is Monday to Friday based in Manchester
- Looking for someone to start immediately
My client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor responsible for managing all stock and responsible for the efficient operation of the Warehouse & timely delivery of orders to customers. Ensure that all goods inwards and outwards are to expected standards. The role will be based primarily in Birkenhead but travel across the North West will be expected.
DaventryPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Warehouse Supervisor role based in new Warehouse Facility
- An Excellent opportunity for a Business with exciting growth plans
- Warehouse Shift Supervisor required by a rapidly growing White Goods Importer/Distributor
- Excellent progression opportunities
- New warehouse
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Warehouse Shift Supervisor - Daventry, 4 on 4 off
- Great opportunity with rapidly growing White Goods Importer/Distributor
My client, a market leading retail company based in Birmingham, are currently seeking an experience Night Warehouse Manager to oversee their fast paced night shift.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any up and coming shift manager looking to further their career into a position which can offer them full autonomy of the Warehouse Operation.
The ideal candidate will have previous shift management experience, particularly across a PM shift, and will be prepared to work across a Sunday - Monday 6pm-6am shift.
- MUST be prepared to work Sunday- Thursday 6pm-6am
- Fantastic opportunity with Market Leader