Logistics - Warehousing Management jobs
86 Matching Jobs
Warehousing Management jobs
- Wotton-Under-EdgePermanent£18,000 - £20,000
A global logistics company is looking for Warehouse Team Leader based at their Wotton-under-Edge prison workshop.
To manage the stock put away and pick operations and assisting Workshop Supervisor in supervising prison inmates to carry out these functions to ensure the safe, efficient and accurate distribution of orders to prisoners.
SwindonPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- A global logistics company is looking for a Warehouse Team Leader.
- Based at a prison site in Wotton-Under-Edge.
A growing manufacturing business is looking for a Stock Controller to join their professional and vibrant Swindon outfit.
AvonmouthPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- A manufacturing company is looking for a Stock Controller
- Based at their growing Swindon facility.
A successful national wholesaler is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to supervise the AM Shift in the accurate and efficient assembly, checking, packing, loading and invoicing of customer orders at their Avonmouth site.
RochdalePermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- A national wholesaler is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor on the AM Shift.
- Based in Avonmouth.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing E-commerce company based in Rochdale. This role will be dealing with all goods outwards with a team of 12. The successful Despatch Manager will work Monday- Friday and will be paid £25k plus a yearly bonus.
AndoverPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Exciting opportunity to work with a growing E-commerce company in Rochdale
- This role is Monday to Friday paying up tp £25k plus bonus
Our client requires a Warehouse Supervisor for their site in Andover to help run a fast paced stockist/distribution operation
Newton AbbotPermanent£21,000 - £22,000
- Warehouse Supervisor required for stockist/distributor
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Garden and Homeware supplier who are extremely reputable within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain. Working just 4 days a week, the position offers someone the chance to take the next step in their career and lead a team of individuals within a profitable service centre.
AndoverPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Warehouse Supervisor needed for profitable homeware supplier
- Newton Abbot - Monday-Thursday!
Opportunity for a Warehouse Manager to join a fast growing 3PL based in Andover
ManchesterPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Operations Manager required for Major 3PL in Andover
- Major, fast-growing 3PL
This role is based in Manchester and will be working 5 out of 7 days. The successful Warehouse Supervisor will be managing a team of 14 operatives.
RuislipPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Exciting opportunity to work with a UK brand based in Manchester
- This role is working 5 out of 7 days, paying up to £26k
Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager for our client based in South Ruislip.
BedfordTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Fast track promotion opportunity
- Working for European eader in their sector
As Interim Warehouse First Line Manager, you will be responsible for the busy warehouse operation. You will be required to work 5/7 - early and late shifts.
- IMMEDIATE START - temporary on-going
- Warehouse Management experience is essential