209 Matching Jobs
- Milton KeynesPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
To oversee and lead the Admin Team in Milton Keynes in their functions to ensure it meets the needs of its customers, both internal and external. Working for one of Milton Keynes leading logistics distribution and supply chain providing support, development and coaching a small team and providing cover for the Admin & Finance Supervisor.
- Market leader in the Logistics space
- Company expansions due to increased market share
My client is a world leading third party logistics business who is currently looking to engage only the best logistics managerial talent across the East Midlands. The successful graduate calibre talent will join a personalised logistics management development scheme with a potential outcome to reach senior positions within the business.
The ideal graduate candidate will have between one or five years experience in a logistics orientated role.
HarrowTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- Graduate calibre candidates
- Experiences in warehouse and transport logistics
My client based in Harrow in the logistics distribution and supply chain sector are looking for an accounts assistant to cover a temporary requirement. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that are growing with dynamic offices. There is also the possibility that this will evolve into a permanent role.
DartfordPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- Immediately Available Accounts Assistant Needed
- A temporary role that could turn perm
Our client have created this new role to add another tier to their management structure and so that the in coming candidate can come in and coach the team in accordance to their skills associated with their CPC.
Shepton MalletPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Leading 3PL
- CPC Essential
Traffic Operator required to assist with the running of the transport office and the planning of routes for a fleet of vehicles operating over a number of contracts
ExeterTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,362)
- Traffic Operators required for established Haulage business
- Shepton Mallet
Opportunity for a Depot/Weighbridge Supervisor to join a leading construction material provider within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
BridgwaterPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Depot/Weighbridge Supervisor required for busy rail terminal
Opportunity for a Logistics Site Supervisor for an Industrial company based in Bridgwater
- Logistics Site Supervisor required in Bridgwater
- Materials provider
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work on a temp to perm basis for a large business in Leicestershire.
WincantonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- FANTASTIC TEMP TO PERM PAYROLL OPPORTUNITY
- IMMEDIATE START
Opportunity for a Transport Manager to join a fast growing yet established pharmaceutical and specialist product distributor in Somerset
SwindonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Transport Manager required for growing pharmaceutical distributor
- Based near Wincanton, Somerset
Opportunity for a Warehouse Labour Planning Manager to join a leading 3PL based in Swindon
- Warehouse Labour Planning Manager urgently required for major 3PL
- Based in Swindon, immediate requirement!
About Page Personnel LogisticsLooking to recruit a first line manager into your logistics team? Are you looking for a new job as a transport planner? Look no further than Page Personnel Logistics – we’re specialists in this space.Working very closely with Michael Page Logistics, we recruit for standalone distribution centres. Where we really come into our own is recruiting candidates with salaries of £20-30k, typically at first line manager level. We’ve discovered it’s an area of the market with some unique challenges, which is why we launched our business. We’re determined to provide a top-notch service to both clients and candidates in the industry.We have offices in Birmingham Bristol, London, Manchester, Nottingham and Sheffield, so we’ve got the market covered. All our teams recruit both permanent and temporary roles, including:
- Shift manager
- Shift supervisor
- Inventory manager
- Warehouse shift manager
- Warehouse shift supervisor
- Warehouse first line manager
- Inventory/stock controller
- Transport shift manager
- Transport supervisor
- Transport planner
- Logistics customer support
- Logistics customer service executive
When you hire with Page Personnel Logistics, you can expect:
If you’re looking to hire, please contact your local team to talk about your Logistics recruitment needs and to discuss how we can be of assistance.Get started with your logistics job search now.
- An in-depth discussion about your hiring requirements
- An honest appraisal about candidate availability and market conditions
- Management of your hiring process, from seeing only CVs of the most appropriate candidates to interview co-ordination
- To meet with candidates who are fully vetted and referenced
- Access to skilled job seekers who are registered with us exclusively
- Marketing advice and a range of advertising solutions
- A consultative approach including salary benchmarking and surveys, market insight and updates
- Expertise and knowledge from our teams, underpinned by our network throughout the UK and globally
Latest jobsFinancial Admin Team LeaderMilton KeynesPermanent£23,000 - £28,000Senior Transport PlannerDartfordPermanent£30,000 - £36,000Traffic OperatorShepton MalletPermanent£25,000 - £27,000Depot/Weighbridge SupervisorExeterTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,362)Payroll ClerkLeicesterTemporaryShift ManagerBristolPermanent£30,000 - £31,000Transport Operator (Mon-Fri Nights)ThamePermanent£24,000 - £27,000Transport Operator (Mon-Fri Days)ThamePermanent£23,000 - £26,000Transport FLMLeicestershirePermanent£22,000 - £27,000View More Jobs