132 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to join an award winning team based in our prestigious offices in Holborn, London.
North West LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Leading training and development
- Excellent benefits and earning potential available
Page Personnel Logistics are currently recruiting for a Transport Planner for our client based in Park Royal, West London.
HuntingdonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Monday - Friday
- SME with growth opportunity
Warehouse Shift Manager - Huntingdon
- New Contract Opportnity
- National 3PL Business
Interim Transport FLM for a leading UK FMCG business based in Huntingdon
StevenagePermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Must Be Able To Start Immediately / £27,000 Pro-rata
- Monday - Friday / 06:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00
You will be responsible for managing the dispatch and transportation of both Production and Non-Production stock and also manage the EU Import/Export for the plant and Technology centre in an efficient and economic manner, whilst managing the team to ensure defined processes are followed in an accurately and efficiently.
West YorkshirePermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Opportunity to work for a reputable national brand
- Competative benefits package
Excellent opportunity for Inventory Supervisor to join a Global Business based in West Yorkshire.
Great Opportunity for an experienced Inventory Controller looking for the next step into management or an existing Inventory Supervisor seeking a new challenge.
OldhamTemporary£19,000 - £22,000
- Inventory Supervisor
- Global Business - West Yorkshire
Supply Chain Support Analyst, Oldham, £19,000 - £22,000
Stoke on TrentPermanent£23,000 - £24,000
- Great oppertunity for an experienced support analyst
- Logistics experience essentail
The main job purpose is to work with and support the Warehouse manager in delivering and exceeding contractual customer KPI's within the warehouse to an agreed budget, whilst driving health & safety and best practice within the operational environment.
Permanent Monday - Friday working on a 14:00 - 22:00 shift pattern
DaventryTemporary£19,000 - £24,000
- Well Recognised Leading Logistics Business
- Large Logistics Footprint in a Brand New Role
As the temp to perm European Transport Planner, you will be working in a sociable team in an office environment with sociable Monday - Friday office hours! This role is based in Daventry, Northmpatonshire
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Monday - Friday office hours in Daventry
Brilliant new opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to join forward thinking global business based in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
This is a fast paced job role with great opportunity to gain exposure and develop your career further.
- Opportunity to join growing global business
- Excellent career prospects
About Page Personnel LogisticsLooking to recruit a first line manager into your logistics team? Are you looking for a new job as a transport planner? Look no further than Page Personnel Logistics – we’re specialists in this space.Working very closely with Michael Page Logistics, we recruit for standalone distribution centres. Where we really come into our own is recruiting candidates with salaries of £20-30k, typically at first line manager level. We’ve discovered it’s an area of the market with some unique challenges, which is why we launched our business. We’re determined to provide a top-notch service to both clients and candidates in the industry.We have offices in Birmingham Bristol, London, Manchester, Nottingham and Sheffield, so we’ve got the market covered. All our teams recruit both permanent and temporary roles, including:
- Shift manager
- Shift supervisor
- Inventory manager
- Warehouse shift manager
- Warehouse shift supervisor
- Warehouse first line manager
- Inventory/stock controller
- Transport shift manager
- Transport supervisor
- Transport planner
- Logistics customer support
- Logistics customer service executive
When you hire with Page Personnel Logistics, you can expect:
If you’re looking to hire, please contact your local team to talk about your Logistics recruitment needs and to discuss how we can be of assistance.Get started with your logistics job search now.
- An in-depth discussion about your hiring requirements
- An honest appraisal about candidate availability and market conditions
- Management of your hiring process, from seeing only CVs of the most appropriate candidates to interview co-ordination
- To meet with candidates who are fully vetted and referenced
- Access to skilled job seekers who are registered with us exclusively
- Marketing advice and a range of advertising solutions
- A consultative approach including salary benchmarking and surveys, market insight and updates
- Expertise and knowledge from our teams, underpinned by our network throughout the UK and globally
Latest jobsTransport PlannerNorth West LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000Transport/ Shipping SupervisorStevenagePermanent£30,000 - £33,000Supply Chain Support AnalystOldhamTemporary£19,000 - £22,000Warehouse SupervisorStoke on TrentPermanent£23,000 - £24,000Logistics CoordinatorOxfordPermanent£28,000Supply Chain ManagerGlenrothesPermanentContract ManagerTwickenhamPermanent£33,000 - £35,000Warehouse SupervisorLeedsPermanent£25,000 - £26,000Transport Driver ManagerWest MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £35,000View more jobs