170 Matching Jobs
- LiverpoolPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
The Logistics Coordinator to provide leadership to the shift teams throughout the manufacturing process, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the warehouse equipment. The Logistics Coordinator will liaise with the 3PL providers and customer service teams if any delays within production arise. This role will be based on one of their sites in Liverpool, within the Logistics department.
PeterboroughPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- Logistics Coordinator Required for well known Logistics Operation
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is required
A busy 3PL transport office in Peterborough is looking for two new Transport & Compliance Administrators to join their thriving, expanding team. They are looking for experience within a transport office in order to be able to fit straight into their busy operation.
LondonPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- Seeking an experienced Transport Administrator
- Industry Leading 3PL
Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to join an award winning team based in our prestigious offices in Holborn, London.
HarlowPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Leading training and development
- Excellent benefits and earning potential available
Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit for multiple warehouse supervisors for our client based in Harlow.
BasingstokePermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Leading 3PL High Profile Client
- Multiple opportunites
In the role of Transport Planner you will be responsible for planning the routes for the business's fleet based out of their site in Basingstoke.
MaidstonePermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Opportunity with a market leading global business
- Compeitive salary and sociable working hours
The main purpose of the job is to support the Warehouse Manager in controlling the finishing and fulfilment of the workload in an efficient manner.
BirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Competitive salary with sociable working pattern
- Industry leader for the packaging
Reporting to the Stock & Quality Manager, the Stock & Quality Supervisor will have overall accountability to ensure inventory integrity remains as high as possible. This role must act as a customer advocate while seeking service improvement working together with the Stock and Quality Manager, Warehouse manager and Site manager.
North YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Large 3PL Provider - Midlands
- Stock supervisor - 3PL background ideally
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading FMCG Brand based in North Yorkshire as a Transport Shift Manager on nights.
West YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Transport Shift Manager - Nights
- Leading FMCG Brand - North Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity to join an expanding retail distribution business based in West Yorkshire as an Inventory Shift Manager.
- Inventory Shift Manager - Leading UK Brand
- West Yorkshire
About Page Personnel LogisticsLooking to recruit a first line manager into your logistics team? Are you looking for a new job as a transport planner? Look no further than Page Personnel Logistics – we’re specialists in this space.Working very closely with Michael Page Logistics, we recruit for standalone distribution centres. Where we really come into our own is recruiting candidates with salaries of £20-30k, typically at first line manager level. We’ve discovered it’s an area of the market with some unique challenges, which is why we launched our business. We’re determined to provide a top-notch service to both clients and candidates in the industry.We have offices in Birmingham Bristol, London, Manchester, Nottingham and Sheffield, so we’ve got the market covered. All our teams recruit both permanent and temporary roles, including:
- Shift manager
- Shift supervisor
- Inventory manager
- Warehouse shift manager
- Warehouse shift supervisor
- Warehouse first line manager
- Inventory/stock controller
- Transport shift manager
- Transport supervisor
- Transport planner
- Logistics customer support
- Logistics customer service executive
When you hire with Page Personnel Logistics, you can expect:
If you’re looking to hire, please contact your local team to talk about your Logistics recruitment needs and to discuss how we can be of assistance.Get started with your logistics job search now.
- An in-depth discussion about your hiring requirements
- An honest appraisal about candidate availability and market conditions
- Management of your hiring process, from seeing only CVs of the most appropriate candidates to interview co-ordination
- To meet with candidates who are fully vetted and referenced
- Access to skilled job seekers who are registered with us exclusively
- Marketing advice and a range of advertising solutions
- A consultative approach including salary benchmarking and surveys, market insight and updates
- Expertise and knowledge from our teams, underpinned by our network throughout the UK and globally
Latest jobsLogistics CoordinatorLiverpoolPermanent£25,000 - £27,000Transport & Compliance AdministratorPeterboroughPermanent£19,000 - £20,000Stock & Quality SupervisorBirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £26,000German & French Speaker, Customer after careLondonPermanent£24,000German Speaking Customer ServiceLondonPermanent£24,000Supply PlannerLondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000Warehouse Shift ManagerSouth East LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Inventory CoordinatorGreenfordPermanent£22,000 - £25,000Transport PlannerChesterPermanent£23,000 - £25,000View More Jobs