195 Matching Jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
My client, a leading 3PL based in Birmingham, are currently seeking an experienced transport planning supervisor to add to their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any experienced planners that enjoy a customer facing role to progress with a leader in the industry.
IverPermanent£21,500 - £23,500
- Sub-contract experience is essential - closed book contract experience ideal
- Competitive Salary - excellent progression opportunities
Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit a Transport Supervisor for our client based in Iver.
KentPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Monday - Friday
- Market leader
In the role of Transport Manager you will be responsible for managing the transport department and ensuring the compliance of the drivers and the fleet is up to UK legislative standard.
BristolPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Leading Multi-Drop Business
- CPC Essential
An international stockist/distributor is looking for a Warehouse Implementation Manager to assess their warehouse processes and strive for continuous improvement within the operation.
ChippenhamPermanent£21,000 - £30,000
- An international stockist/distributor is looking for warehouse improvements.
- Based at their facility in Bristol.
An industry leading and world-renowned logistics supplier is looking for an experienced Transport Supervisor to join their professional outfit based in the surrounding Chippenham area.
ChippenhamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- An industry leading logistics supplier are looking for a Transport Supervisor.
- Based at their bespoke facility in the Chippenham area.
An industry leading and world-renowned logistics supplier is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their professional outfit based in the surrounding Chippenham area.
ChippenhamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- An industry leading logistics supplier is looking for an Operations Manager.
- Based at their bespoke facility in the surrounding Chippenham area.
An industry leading and world-renowned logistics supplier is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operations Supervisor to join their professional outfit based in the surrounding Chippenham area.
Wotton-Under-EdgePermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- A world leading logistics provider is looking for an Operations Supervisor.
- Based in the surrounding Chippenham area.
A global logistics company is looking for Warehouse Team Leader based at their Wotton-under-Edge prison workshop.
To manage the stock put away and pick operations and assisting Workshop Supervisor in supervising prison inmates to carry out these functions to ensure the safe, efficient and accurate distribution of orders to prisoners.
BristolPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- A global logistics company is looking for a Warehouse Team Leader.
- Based at a prison site in Wotton-Under-Edge.
A global logistics company is looking for Warehouse First Line Manager to join their vibrant and progressive team in Bristol.
SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A global logistics company is looking for Warehouse First Line Manager.
- Based on an established and growing contract in Bristol.
A global logistics supplier is looking for an experienced Warehouse Process & Improvement Co-ordinator to join their professional outfit at their fast-paced facility in Swindon.
- A global logistics supplier is looking for a Process & Improvement Co-ordinator.
- Based within their warehouse facility in Swindon.
About Page Personnel LogisticsLooking to recruit a first line manager into your logistics team? Are you looking for a new job as a transport planner? Look no further than Page Personnel Logistics – we’re specialists in this space.Working very closely with Michael Page Logistics, we recruit for standalone distribution centres. Where we really come into our own is recruiting candidates with salaries of £20-30k, typically at first line manager level. We’ve discovered it’s an area of the market with some unique challenges, which is why we launched our business. We’re determined to provide a top-notch service to both clients and candidates in the industry.We have offices in Birmingham Bristol, London, Manchester, Nottingham and Sheffield, so we’ve got the market covered. All our teams recruit both permanent and temporary roles, including:
- Shift manager
- Shift supervisor
- Inventory manager
- Warehouse shift manager
- Warehouse shift supervisor
- Warehouse first line manager
- Inventory/stock controller
- Transport shift manager
- Transport supervisor
- Transport planner
- Logistics customer support
- Logistics customer service executive
When you hire with Page Personnel Logistics, you can expect:
If you’re looking to hire, please contact your local team to talk about your Logistics recruitment needs and to discuss how we can be of assistance.Get started with your logistics job search now.
- An in-depth discussion about your hiring requirements
- An honest appraisal about candidate availability and market conditions
- Management of your hiring process, from seeing only CVs of the most appropriate candidates to interview co-ordination
- To meet with candidates who are fully vetted and referenced
- Access to skilled job seekers who are registered with us exclusively
- Marketing advice and a range of advertising solutions
- A consultative approach including salary benchmarking and surveys, market insight and updates
- Expertise and knowledge from our teams, underpinned by our network throughout the UK and globally
Latest jobsTransport Planning SupervisorBirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £32,000Transport ManagerKentPermanent£30,000 - £33,000Warehouse Process & Improvement Co-ordinatorSwindonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Stock Coordinator - ProjectsEast LondonPermanent£24,000 - £26,000Graduate Logistics ManagerDerbyshirePermanentWarehouse Team LeaderHertfordPermanent£19,500 - £20,000Transport CoordinatorWarringtonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000Stock ConrollerManchesterPermanent£19,000 - £20,000Warehouse and Transport PlannerWest YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £28,000View More Jobs