Finance - Treasury / Cashier jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Treasury / Cashier jobs
- SharstonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
My client is currently recruiting an experienced Treasury
Accountant; if you are a team player looking for the opportunity to work within a family
of dedicated finance professionals then this role may be for you
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Exciting fast paced business
- Treasury Accountant - South Manchester
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for a Head of Payments and Cash for our client, an international ship management company located in London's West End.
LongfieldPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Opportunity within an international ship management company.
- Responsible for UK cash and payments operations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Treasury Assistant to be based in Longfield - Kent - Accounting and Finance Commerce and Industry
BristolPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Longfield - Kent
- Assistant Accountant
Working for a leading for a firm of solicitors in central Bristol.
GlasgowPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- Finance Assistant
- Exposure SRA rules
This is an exciting Legal Cashier position responsible for the accounting and finance functions for a professional legal services business.
BathPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Legal Cashier
- Glasgow City Centre
Responsibility for ensuring the timely, accurate and efficient processing of all daily takings information
MacclesfieldPermanent£19,000 - £23,000
- Senior Takings Clerk Required in Central Bath
- Excellent Opportunity For AAT Studier
Page Personnel are recruiting a Legal Cashier to join a progressive legal business near Macclesfield.
CardiffPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Brilliant opportunity to join the legal sector near Macclesfield
- Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
I'm working with an international client who has a large office based in the city centre to recruit a Reconciliations Clerk on a full time, permanent basis.
CobhamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Professional Services Business
- City Centre location
We are looking to recruit a Legal Cashier to provide administration support to the finance
WarringtonTemporary£17,000 - £21,000
- Will ideally have Cashier experience from a Legal background
- Must have relevant Financial Qualification, or Experience
Page personnel are working with a global leading organisation in the industrial industry to recruit for an experienced expenses administrator on a temporary to permanent basis. This role will be based in Warrington and you will be responsible for receiving and processing all UK employee expense claims in a timely manner, performing accurate and timely review of all claims against current Company policy and HMRC rules.
- Expenses Administrator
- Immediately Available