Finance - Treasury / Cashier jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Treasury / Cashier jobs
- OxfordshireTemporary£20,000 - £22,000
Amazing company to work for! This is the first time I am recruiting for this company as they have such a low staff turner. This company is based in Oxford and are looking for a Banking Mandates Clerk to join there Finance team on a temporary basis.
ChesterPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
- Amazing company to work for, on going temporary
- Based in Oxford, well known company
Based in the Chester area, the Cashier & Banking Clerk will be an integral part of the finance team.
LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Term time only
- Excellent opportunity
The legal cashier will be responsible for processing office payments and receipts and will help provide cover for other cashiers and team members.
SolihullPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Minimum 1 years' experience in similar role at Law Firm
- Located in Mayfair, potentially moving to Canary Wharf in a couple of months
A brand new, progressive opportunity for a Treasury Assistant to join this market leading business.
- Annual Bonus
- Plus Study Support
This position is a maternity cover for a Client Monies Legal Cashier within a FTSE 100 consultancy business in London. The role will involve processing receipts, payments and reviewing/understanding compliance as well as calculating and preparing interest payments.
You would be working for the Legal sector which is a subsidiary of the main consultancy business and is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure within a leading organisation.
WilmslowPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- FTSE 100 Professional services and consultancy business
- Role located in Westminster, Central London
Page Personnel are recruiting a Treasury Assistant to join a world-class business near Wilmslow.
SouthallPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- Brilliant opportunity to join a world-class business near Wilmslow
- Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
The role is a managerial role in the Cash division of a large and growing business.
Welwyn Garden CityPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Cash Management
A growing Manufacturing and Production company based in Welwyn Garden City are seeking a Treasury Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting into a hands on Financial Controller you will be responsible for the cash processing and cash flow forecasting, while also working with bank reconciliations and much more.
Progressive role offering study support and the chance to work for an innovative and growing company.
- A growing company in Welwyn are seeking a Treasury Accountant
- Permanent role with progression £30k-£35k with study support
An exciting opportunity to join a reputable firm which offers a varied position in Central Coventry. The role itself would be position aimed at allowing the candidate to progress and grow with with the business.
InternationalPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Permenant Opportunity
- Established Organisation
As the Cash Manager your role will be to manage all cash operations for this client. To ensure all revenue accurately reconciled within the reporting deadlines and to the correct business entity. To rigorously maintain Group and Client financial policies and procedures while consistently striving for improvement.
- Have worked in a Cashier role before
- Leading events and catering company