Finance - Audit jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- BathTemporary£10 - £11 per hour (£20,798 - £22,878)
Responsible for assisting with the stocktaking process, valuation and accounting for the group, mainly focused on processing stock take data
BathTemporary£22,000 - £23,000
- 2 Week Assignment in the heart of Bath
- Large, fast growing business with incredible opportunities
Responsible for preparing and setting up the structure at head office in readiness for the stock take process
CoventryPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Advanced Excel
- 1 Administrator and 2/3 Stock Take Assistants
My client is looking to recruit a Compliance Assistant to join the Compliance team and support the ongoing function as the business grows. The role will help support and develop the internal audits and processes of the company as well as promote and build an effective compliance culture.
GloucesterPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Compliance, Audit, Regulation, Legislation, Assessments, Operations
- Permanent, Coventry, Utilities, Energy Sector
Page Personnel are delighted to be working with a key client that specialise in the manufacturing sector. We have a need for a sharp graduate or an experienced candidate to join an already established Internal Audit team that are based in large modern offices in Gloucester.
Port TalbotPermanent£24,000 - £29,000
- Working for a global Manufacturing Company
- 20% compulsory worldwide travel
My client based in the manufacturing industry is looking for a part qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) candidate to join their team as a Compliance and Internal Controls Analyst.
GlasgowTemporary£26,000 - £32,000
- Exciting opportunity for a part qualified Finance candidate
- Suitable for someone with a particular interest in Audit
Our client is looking for someone to cover a three month period. Audit experience is not essential however a well rounded individual who has exposure to tax and several computer systems
HertfordshirePermanent£20,000 - £60,000
- Audit Accounts Assistant
- Urgent Role
Home Based Pensions IFA position is telephone based, so working from home is preferable, however there will be a need for you to come into the office once a month to assess and take part in compliance checks. All leads are to be provided by the business. Service level agreements are in place to ensure that each client receives professional, affordable and honest advice. Ongoing management of clients is essential as you will become responsible for the management of that account.
- Home Based Pensions Independent Financial Advisor
- Highly competitive and uncapped commission on offer