Finance - Analyst jobs
349 Matching Jobs
Finance Analyst - PQ/Finalist / Crawley / Accountancy
HovePermanent£27,000 - £33,000
- ACCA CIMA
- Finance Analyst
Finance Analyst / Accountancy / Hove
LiverpoolPermanent£25,000 - £33,000
- Finance Analyst
- ACCA CIMA
We are currently recruiting a Pricing Analyst to join an rapidly expanding financial services organisation based in Liverpool. The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing both company and competitor information and producing reports where the the organisation currently sit in the market based on price.
WeybridgePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Pricing Analyst
Provide financial support to the FP&A Manager and Departmental Heads for monthly reporting, forecasting, budgeting and ad-hoc projects. Reporting to the FP&A manager and will have exposure throughout the organisation at a senior level as well as within the wider finance organisation..
ReadingPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Must be looking for a highly commercial, business focussed role
- Planning & Analysis, Business Partnering, Cost Analysis, Budget & Forecast
*CREDIT RISK ANALYST* - BERKSHIRE - WELL KNOWN FS COMPANY - *£35K-£50K + COMPETITIVE BENEFITS*
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within Financial Services
- Previous experience in a similar role within an FS environment is ESSENTIAL
Brokerage firm in the City is expanding its finance and operations team and urgently require a Payments and Reconciliations Analyst to join their team.
KidlingtonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Brokerage firm in the City is expanding its finance and operations division
- Excellent opportunity for a financial services reconciliations specialist
Working within a global business, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills and abilities within a financial analysis capacity. Offering varied and interesting workload with exceptional progression opportunities, this is an ideal position for a candidate seeking long term growth within an exciting business based in Kidlington.
ReadingPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Permanent, Full Time, Job Opportunity
- Kidlington, excellent progression opportunities
*SENIOR CREDIT ANALYST* - *£50K-£60K* - BERKSHIRE - MARKET LEADER IN SPECIALIST INDUSTRY
CrewePermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- Proven Underwriting skills in a Leasing/Asset Finance environment ESSENTIAL
Page Personnel are working with a well known company based in Crewe, recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their well established team.
Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to join an international business in Crewe
- Excellent progression available
They are looking to recruit an MI Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation, working in this varied role your main responsibility will be to review and analyse client and operational data to identify, predict and project trends and anomalies that will help drive change in our customer and financial performance.
- World leading multinational company
- Can offer unrivaled career progression and opportunity