Finance - Analyst jobs
241 Matching Jobs
- LeedsTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a well known business who are based in North Leeds who have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis.
LutonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent new temporary Finance Analyst position based in North Leeds
- Immediate start required for a long term temproary position
This Commercial Analyst - Strategic Business Partner is a perfect position for someone who knows how to work fast and smart. Your experience has taught you how to avoid sticky predicaments, and you are good about avoiding the mess, sooner rather than later. You know which details make all the difference, and which ones don't add value. In this strategic analyst position the individual is tasked with adding value and improving the cost position of the site
CheadleTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Leading employer of choice, wanting the best
- Commercial Analyst - Strategic Business Partner based in the Luton area
An excellent position has arise with my client for a finance analyst within the commercial finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door with and exciting and fast-paced business with the opportunity to work with high calibre peers and colleagues.
BradfordTemporary£34,000 - £36,000
- Global Business
- High profile prestigious firm listed on "The Times Fast track" list
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a nationwide business who are based in Bradford. They have an excellent opportunity for a temporary Finance Analyst to join the team with an immediate start required.
- Excellent long term temporary Finance Analyst position based in Bradford
- Immediate start with long term temproary position in Bradford
A really exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a global manufacturing business with a household brand based in Wrexham.
LutonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Finance Analyst
- Business facing role
Leading automotive business in the heart of Luton looking for a senior credit analyst to join their team.
Thames DittonPermanent£40,000 - £44,000
- Europes leading Automotive organisation
- New state of the art offices in Milton Keynes
Fantastic opportunity as a full time Incentive Analyst on a permanent basis.
WesterhamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic company to work for
- Great opportunity
This is a very good opportunity for a Credit Risk Analyst to have a real impact working for a very professional organisation who are expanding as a result on ongoing success.
CheadlePermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Successful expanding organisation
- Biggin Hill
In this role, you will play a key role in evaluation and management of business performance through data analysis, budgeting, forecasting and business partnering.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and career focused individual who is looking to progress within an exciting forward thinking business.
Milton KeynesPermanent£32,500 - £37,500
- FP&A Analyst
- Exciting Faced Paced Global Business
This MI SAS Analyst role is to be a subject matter expert providing insight and analysis on credit risk to key stakeholders through monitoring and identifying trends. Responsible for owning the process of extracting consistent and accurate data, which may subsequently be used to drive business decisions. Based in Milton Keynes this an exciting role with parking and good transport links
- Exciting and progressive MI SAS Analyst
- Market leading company who pride their Management information as vital