Facilities Management - Maintenance jobs
186 Matching Jobs
- BerkshirePermanent£28,000 - £30,000
The Mobile Air Conditioning / HVAC Engineer will be covering the Windsor and surrounding Berkshire areas. Working on various Facilities Management/Building Services contracts in that area. The Air Conditioning Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units.
- City & Guilds Refrigeration & Air Conditioning qualification Level 2
- F-Gas 2079 certification
- Certificate in manual handling
- Stock take
- Reception cover
LeedsPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- One day a week - part time oppurtunity
- Certificate in manual handeling
A full-time permanent position as a Facilities Assistant with an established contractor, based in Leeds.
EpsomTemporary£8 - £14 per hour (£16,639 - £29,118)
- A full-time permanent position with an established contractor
- Facilities role based in Leeds
An exciting opportunity as a Cleaning & Portering Services Co-coordinator for a large Hospital in Epsom
OxfordPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Long term temp position as a Cleaning & Portering Services Co-coordinator
- Working for the NHS
Our Client have an exciting opportunity for a Site Maintenance Engineer in Oxford who will implement and deliver a consistent and efficient service, through a continuous improvement. To be part of facilities team delivering the planned maintenance schedule, and also implementing solutions and long term repairs to all reactive and planned help desk call requests, in a timely and safe manner.
BournemouthPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Oxford based
My client is offering an exciting permanent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join them in the Bournemouth area
StaffordshirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Providing Electrical Maintenance for student properties in Bournemouth
- 17th Edition required as well as knowledge of plumbing and heating
My client is looking for a Maintenance Technician to work in a mobile role servicing the general maintenance and repairs of new build properties within the Staffordshire and West Midlands region. This is a permanent role that comes within a company vehicle and requires the suitable applicant to carry knowledge and application of the job role and duties below.
LondonPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Maintenance Technician - Mobile
- Staffordshire - Midlands
Have you recently graduated from University? Are you looking for your first role in sales in central London? Please apply now!
HertfordshirePermanent£31,000 - £37,000
- Are you looking for your first role after University?
- We are currently recruiting for graduate trainees
We are urgently seeking a Multiskilled Plumber/Commercial Gas Engineer for a permanent opportunity based in Hatfield! This is an excellent permanent opportunity, and is ideal for somebody who is looking to make the next step in their career!
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £36,000
- We are urgently seeking a Multiskilled Plumber/Commercial Gas Engineer!
- This is a fantastic permanent opportunity!
We are urgently seeking a Maintenance Electrician - Day Shifts for a position based in Waterloo. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress within the next stage of their career. The role is paying a competitive salary, and there is a large scope for overtime and OTE!
- I am currently seeking a building services engineer for a prestigious role!
- This is an excellent opportunity!