Facilities Management - Maintenance jobs
205 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£33,000 - £37,000
We are urgently seeking an Electrical / BMS maintenance engineer for a position based in London! This role is a foot mobile position, working for a leading Building Maintenance FM contractor. However, if you would prefer to use your own vehicle, you will be reimbursed for fuel and the vehicle maintenance!
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £44,000
- We are urgently seeking an electrical maintenance engineer!
- This is a permanent position!
We are currently seeking a BMS Engineer for a position in London! This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for somebody looking to make the next step in their career!
City of LondonTemporary£21,000 - £27,000
- We are seeking a permanent BMS engineer for a position in London!
- This is a fantastic opportunity based in London!
We care recruiting for a number of fabric technicians in central London.
BristolPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- We are recruiting for fabric technicians on a temporary basis
- Please apply now for a fabric technician temporary role
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Gas Engineer to join a team of Engineers in the central Bristol area. This position will be maintaining gas safe building services to over 300 buildings. This opportunity is a permanent position with a fantastic benefits package.
BromleyPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Fully Certified GasSafe Engeineer (Domestic or Commercial)
- Permanent, 35 hours per week, 30 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
We are urgently seeking a fabric engineer for a position based in Bromley! This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading FM Maintenance Provider! This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to progress within the next stage of their career!
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- We are urgently seeking a fabric engineer for a position in Bromley!
- This is a fantastic permanent opportunity!
Our client are looking for a Mobile A/C Engineer to join their technical services team to oversee a portfolio of contracts in Central London.
ThatchamPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- Must have a recognised qualification relating to A/C
- Working for a FM contractor on Central London buildings
Our Client are looking to recruit an M&E Engineer in Thatcham (Electrical bias). The role is a static position and is predominately working Monday to Friday (Days) with overtime for Weekends available.
The M&E Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units and be required to carry out other basic maintenance duties such as Plumbing, AC and Fabric biased maintenance.
- Site Based M&E Engineer in Thatcham
- Electrical Bias - 17th Edition certified
My Client is currently seeking a Maintenance Operative to join their team based in Manchester.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £34,000
- Maintenance Operative
- Excellent Facilities Managerment Company
Our client are currently looking for a multi-skilled operative to join their growing maintenance division to deliver works on a number of contracts and site across London and South East.
- Are you Multi-skilled Maintenance Operative with M&E and Fabric skills?
- Do you hold a valid UK driving licence?