Facilities Management - Maintenance jobs
194 Matching Jobs
- Leighton BuzzardPermanent£12,000 - £14,000
I am currently seeking an ambitious apprentice for a permanent position based in Leighton Buzzard. The role will be for an apprentice who wants to do part-time education while working. The position would be to train in our client's materials testing laboratory, but would also be expected to work in other areas of the Facilities Management business.
SwindonPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- We are currently seeking an apprentice for a role!
- This is an excellent opportunity based in Leighton Buzzard!
Our client is a leading commercial FM service provider and is currently looking for a Fabric Technician to support/join the maintenance team in Swindon. This is a permanent position with a great benefits package and job satisfaction on offer.
SwindonPermanent£27,000 - £29,000
- Do you have a level 3 in carpentary?
- Do you have maintenance experience?
We are currently seeking an electrical engineer for a site based opportunity in Swindon! This role is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Facilities Management companies within the UK.
South East EnglandPermanent£27,000 - £33,000
- Must have a recognised Electrical qualifications i.e. 17th Edition
- Have delivered planned and reactive maintenance
We are urgently seeking a mobile door engineer for a permanent position based in London and the South. This is a permanent positon, and a chance to work for a growing company.
LondonTemporary£18,000 - £19,000
- We are urgently seeking a mobile door engineer for a mobile position!
- This is a fantastic permanent opportunity based in South England!
- Communicate any potential or actual problems (either with the site or tenants) to Granby Martin, the managing agent.
- Report time of arrival on site and departure at the end of the day to Director of Operations
- Take any queries at any time to Granby Martin, managing agent.
BromleyPermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- To oversee the smooth running of the site
- Temporary assignment
We are currently seeking a HVAC Engineer for a position based in Bromley, on a static site. The successful candidate will live within a commutable distance to the site, as the role will involve an on-call rota. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking for the next step in their career!
Newton AbbotPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- We are currently seeking a HVAC Engineer for a permanent position!
- This is an excellent position, based in Bromley!
Our client is recruiting an Maintenance Supervisor - M&E (Mechanical Biased) to be site based near Newton Abbot. The Maintenance Supervisor will assist the Management Team in delivering a customer focused cost effective and efficient Estates Service. This includes Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and other Estates Services as required in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
YelvertonPermanent£22,000 - £29,000
- Permanent Site Based Supervisor near Netwon Abbot
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday Mechanical Bias
Our client is recruiting for 2x M&E Maintenance Supervisors to work on a site based contract near Yelverton. The Maintenance Supervisor will assist the Management Team in delivering a customer focused cost effective and efficient Estates Service. This includes Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and other Estates Services as required in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Permanent Site Based M&E Maintenance Supervisor
- 17th Edition
We are recruiting for a University in London for a static role - Monday - Friday 2-10.
SurreyPermanent£36,000 - £38,000
- Are you a qualified electrician looking for a new role?
- We are recruiting for a electrical technician 2-10 Monday - Friday
We are currently seeking an electrical supervisor for a site based in Leatherhead, working for a well-known FM contractor! The role is a permanent position, and interviews will be taking place straight away!
- We are seeking an electrical supervisor for a site in Leatherhead!
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known company!