Facilities Management - Maintenance jobs
210 Matching Jobs
- DerbyPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
My client is looking for an all round Maintenance person to work for there well established business within the East Midlands.
LondonPermanent£43,000 - £50,000
- Role for an individual who wants to work in a hands on Maintenance role
- Maintenance, Repairs, Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrics, Derby, East Midlands
We are recruiting for a BMS engineer for a large University in central London.
- Do you have BMS experience?
- We have a new BMS role for a large Univeristy
An excellent permanent opportunity for a Mobile Building Services Engineer to work along the M4 corridor (Swindon, Oxford, Reading) on a commercial contract
- Mobile role covering commercial sites along the M4 corridor
- M&E and Building Services Maintenance
We are recruiting for a property company in central London for a facilities manager.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Do you come from a maintenance background but also have soft experience?
- Please apply now for a new facilities manager role
We are recruiting for a qualified electrician for a University in central London.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £43,000
- Are you looking to have your mornings off?
- Please apply now if you are a electrician
We are currently recruiting for a small works supervisor in central London.
City of LondonPermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- We are recruiting for a small works supervisor for a University in London.
- Do you have an HNC?
Looking for a proactive and self-motivated Design Assistant to work within a Development Design Team to contribute to an effective design function for the wider Development Team. Role is a full time position, paying £24-25,000 per annum working within City of London.
LondonPermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- Looking for proactive and self-motivated Design Assistants
- Position will involve working on projects throughout London
- To load and deliver equipment
- To be able to drive a van and loo-ton
- Shift patterns will be on a flex rota Mon - Fri and Tues - Sat
LeedsPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic permanant oppurtunity
- To work for a great organistaion
As a Multi Skilled Electrical Engineer, you will be working as part of a team ensuring all reactive and planned maintenance is carried out on the site.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Excellent Company
- Great opportunity
We are recruiting for a maintenance electrician for a University in central London. This is for the late shift and the hours are 2-10 Monday to Friday.
- Are you a fully qualified maintenance electrician?
- We are recruiting for a electrical technician 2-10 Monday - Friday