Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- GlasgowTemporary£12 - £16 per hour (£24,958 - £33,277)
Our client is looking for a CAD Technician - urgent!
DidcotPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
Working from newly refurbished and large offices on Milton Park, this job opportunity is ideally suited for someone looking to build a career within the accounts world and reap the benefits of on-going daily training, exposure to varied accounts duties and excellent progression opportunities long-term.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Excellent progression and development opportunities
- Growing business in an exciting period of growth
A permanent position with a large, reputable service provider, based in Manchester. The role will involve the delivery and performance of the P2 BMS controls maintenance and P6 BMS project work; providing PPM, small works and cover for breakdowns and call outs; and the design, programming and commissioning of P6 project works.
LivingstonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- A controls engineer position within a reputable service provider
- Responsible for the design, programming and commisioning of P6 project works
My client is a leading global technology provider to premium clients within the manufacturing industry. They design, manufacture, test and service technologically sophisticated systems and products for their customers throughout the world.
They are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their stable and well established site in Livingston.
PeterboroughPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Global Manufacturing Organisation
I'm looking for a competent Billings Manager to join a well established Engineering firm based in Peterborough. This position will sit in the main finance team which is a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Exciting Billings and Reconciliation Management position
- Industry leader with great potential to succeed