Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
A permanent position with a large, reputable service provider, based in Manchester. The role will involve the delivery and performance of the P2 BMS controls maintenance and P6 BMS project work; providing PPM, small works and cover for breakdowns and call outs; and the design, programming and commissioning of P6 project works.
LivingstonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- A controls engineer position within a reputable service provider
- Responsible for the design, programming and commisioning of P6 project works
My client is a leading global technology provider to premium clients within the manufacturing industry. They design, manufacture, test and service technologically sophisticated systems and products for their customers throughout the world.
They are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their stable and well established site in Livingston.
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Global Manufacturing Organisation
This role offers a great opportunity to join a successful team of credit professionals.
The focus on credit/cash collection has never been higher and in this role you have the chance to directly influence that. Successful and prompt debt collections contribute directly to the success of our business, credit management can be high pressure and it's often a challenge.
PeterboroughPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- EMEA Expereince needed
- Must hold CICM Qualification
I'm looking for a competent Billings Manager to join a well established Engineering firm based in Peterborough. This position will sit in the main finance team which is a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Exciting Billings and Reconciliation Management position
- Industry leader with great potential to succeed