Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- EdinburghPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
My client are an international FTSE 250 Company with offices across the globe. They are regarded as a leader within every sector / industry that they work within.
There is the opportunity for a Junior R&D Engineer to join their experienced team. The role will be based from Edinburgh, however there will be the requirement to visit various clients on site across the central belt of Scotland.
GlasgowTemporary£12 - £16 per hour (£24,958 - £33,277)
- Research & Development, FTSE 250 Company
- Career Opportunities, International Organisation
Our client is looking for a CAD Technician - urgent!
DidcotPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
Working from newly refurbished and large offices on Milton Park, this job opportunity is ideally suited for someone looking to build a career within the accounts world and reap the benefits of on-going daily training, exposure to varied accounts duties and excellent progression opportunities long-term.
PeterboroughPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Excellent progression and development opportunities
- Growing business in an exciting period of growth
I'm looking for a competent Billings Manager to join a well established Engineering firm based in Peterborough. This position will sit in the main finance team which is a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Exciting Billings and Reconciliation Management position
- Industry leader with great potential to succeed