Construction - Site Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Site Manager jobs
- West DraytonPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
Our client are looking for a Plant Supervisor to oversee day to day operations on their brand new site based in West Drayton.
- Must have supervisory experience
- Must live within a commutable distance to West Drayton
The Wincanton based Materials Controller will be unloading, storing, securing and driving a fork lift truck to distribute materials for the build process and assisting the site manager in ensuring that site safety and security requirements are applied, whilst ensuring that all actions comply with the company's H&S policy.
City of LondonTemporary
- Distributing materials for the build process and assisting the Site Manager
- Ensure site safety and security requirements are applied
We are currently recruiting for an M&E Supervisor for the heavy refurb of a landmark building in the West End in London. This is an exciting, career making opportuntity for the right person. Please apply now if you are immediately available.
City of LondonTemporary£25 - £26 per hour (£51,996 - £54,076)
- Our client is looking for an experienced M&E Supervisor to join their team
- Apply now to this excellent opportunity if you are immediately available
We are currently looking for a Temporary Works Coordinator for a site in the West End in central London. Our client has been awarded the heavy refurbishment works to a high end hotel and they are looking for a Temporary Works Coordinator for the duration of the project, which is 18 months.
- We are currently looking for a Temporary Works Coordinator for a site in London
- Apply now if you have experience as a Temporary Works Coordinator