Construction - Site Manager jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Site Manager jobs
- BirkenheadPermanent£27,000 - £28,000
Trades Supervisor, Birkenhead, £27,500
RuncornTemporary£17 - £22 per hour (£35,357 - £45,756)
- Trades Supervisor
Clerk of Works, Runcorn, £17-22ph
SheffieldTemporary£14 - £15 per hour (£29,118 - £31,198)
- Clerk of Works
Mechanical and Electrical Supervisor, Sheffield, £14-15ph
City of LondonTemporary
- Mechanical and Electrical Supervisor
We are currently recruiting for an M&E Supervisor for the heavy refurb of a landmark building in the West End in London. This is an exciting, career making opportuntity for the right person. Please apply now if you are immediately available.
City of LondonTemporary£25 - £26 per hour (£51,996 - £54,076)
- Our client is looking for an experienced M&E Supervisor to join their team
- Apply now to this excellent opportunity if you are immediately available
We are currently looking for a Temporary Works Coordinator for a site in the West End in central London. Our client has been awarded the heavy refurbishment works to a high end hotel and they are looking for a Temporary Works Coordinator for the duration of the project, which is 18 months.
- We are currently looking for a Temporary Works Coordinator for a site in London
- Apply now if you have experience as a Temporary Works Coordinator
Excellent opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager in the Yorkshire area.
West LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Assistant Site Manager
- Excellent Opportunity
As the Chief Engineer, you will coordinate maintenance or repair activities in Plumbing, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition Systems, whilst appointing work among engineering staff according to specialised training.
You will also be responsible for managing duties and functions relating to decision making, organising, planning, controlling, communicating and directing the Engineering Department.
OxfordPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- chief engineer for a private hospital
- Maintenance engineer in central London
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Customer and Community Officer to join our team based on site in Oxford
The role is a permanent post to work with various ongoing residential development projects
- The role is based in Oxford
- The role is part of resident and community engagement plans