65 Matching Jobs
- InternationalPermanent£28,000 - £28,250
We are urgently seeking a multi trader with plumbing bias for a role based in the Essex region. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to make the next step in their career with a well-known organisation!
CheltenhamPermanent£28,000 - £29,000
- We are urgently seeking a multi trader for a mobile role!
- This is an excellent opportunity with a prestigious organisation!
The Cheltenham based Materials Controller will be unloading, storing, securing and driving a fork lift truck to distribute materials for the build process and assisting the site manager in ensuring that site safety and security requirements are applied, whilst ensuring that all actions comply with the company's H&S policy
GloucestershirePermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Distributing materials for the build process and assisting the Site Manager
- Ensure site safety and security requirements are applied
The purpose of the Materials Controller will be based in Gloucestershire. The Main Purposes of this opportunity will be, Unloading, Storing, Securing and driving a fork lift truck to distribute the materials for the build process and assisting the Site Manager in ensuring that Site safety and security requirements are applied. You will report directly into the Site Manager.
GloucestershirePermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Trained Plant Operator CPCS card - Telescopic handler (A17 Edorsement C)
- Trade background in the Construction Industry
Permanent opportunity for a Labourer to join a residential housebuilder on sites in Gloucestershire
LondonTemporary£7 - £11 per hour (£14,559 - £22,878)
- Permanent role on a residential site in Gloucester
- Must have CSCS and ideally First Aid
Our client is looking for 10 post build cleaners to help clean their site before it is opened next week.
KentPermanent£10 - £11 per hour (£19,758 - £21,838)
- Please apply if you are immediately available
- Please apply if you have experience in indsutrial cleaning
As Site Supervisor you will be responsible for the complete upkeep and running of the site based near Gravesend. This involves all elements of day to day operations, H&S, management of staff and ad-hoc admin and ordering of necessary materials and stock.
City of WestminsterTemporary£13 - £15 per hour (£27,038 - £31,198)
- Must have experience as a foreman or site supervisor
- Must be within a commutable distance to Gravesend
We are urgently seeking 2 painter and decorators for an excellent opportunity based in London! This is an ongoing contract, and our client will pay for parking!
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- We are urgently seeking 2 painter and decorators for a long term contract!
- This is an excellent opportunity based in London!
Our client are looking for a skilled and qualified Damp Coursing Technician to join their growing business to carry out works on jobs around the City.
East LondonTemporary£20 - £25 per hour (£41,597 - £51,996)
- Must have a valid CSCS card
- Relevant experience with damp proof courses and plastering
We are urgently seeking a Working Charge Hand / Senior Supervisor for an immediate start. This is a long-term assignment, and we are seeking someone to start as soon as Monday.
- We are urgently seeking a Working Charge Hand / Senior Supervisor!
- This role is an immediate start!
About Page Personnel Property & ConstructionIf you're looking for a role in the housing or property and construction market or are looking to hire housing or property and construction professionals, look no further than Page Personnel Property & Construction.Page Personnel has built up an enviable network of contacts in the UK to ensure that our housing and property job seekers have access to the best opportunities in the market.Our clients range from main public sector bodies including the NHS to housing associations and organisations within the private sector as well as sub contractors. We understand that clients on both the public and private sectors require a recruitment partner with comprehensive knowledge of the specific market.We recruit a range of temporary, permanent and contract jobs in the following areas:
If you’re looking for a job, you can browse all of the property and construction jobs we're currently recruiting.If you’re interested to find out how we can help you with your talent search or recruitment process in housing or property and construction, please contact your local office.
- Housing advice
- Anti-social behaviour
- Tenancy services
- Welfare rights
- Facilities management
- Health and safety
- Quantity and building surveying
Latest jobsMaterials ControllerGloucestershirePermanent£28,000 - £30,000LabourerGloucestershirePermanent£18,000 - £19,000Post Build CleanersLondonTemporary£7 - £11 per hour (£14,559 - £22,878)Site SupervisorKentPermanent£10 - £11 per hour (£19,758 - £21,838)Painter and Decorators! Immediate Start!City of WestminsterTemporary£13 - £15 per hour (£27,038 - £31,198)Working Charge Hand / Senior Supervisor - IMMEDIATE STARTEast LondonTemporary£20 - £25 per hour (£41,597 - £51,996)PlumberYorkshire and the HumberPermanent£24,000 - £30,000URGENT - CABLE SPLICER / FIBRE OPTIC SPLICERLondonTemporary£14 - £18 per hour (£29,118 - £37,437)Contract SurveyorAscotPermanent£32,000 - £38,000View More Jobs