34 Matching Jobs
- South West LondonTemporary
Well renowned plumbing and heating company are seeking plumbers to join one of their contracts on high residential and commercial property's.
WakefieldPermanent£22,000 - £30,000
- Working on cmmerical and residential.
- Temp to perm potential
Trainee Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join my clients Commercial team based in their Wakefield office reporting to the Commercial Director.
- Excellent Opportunity
- Highly regarded Organisation
Immediately available, carpenter and joiner role with a successful flooring company on their oxford site.
NottinghamPermanent£15,000 - £20,000
- Immediatly available work, can start as soon as 14/08/2017
- Opportunity for continuouse work from the contractor.
My client, a national house builder, is looking for a trainee quantity surveyor to join their Nottingham team. You do not need prior experience to apply for this role, but some prior knowledge of construction would help.
LincolnshirePermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Trainee opportunity for an enthusiastic school or college leaver
- Study for a professional qualification and become a QS in 3-4 years
My client is looking for Electrical Engineers within the Lincolnshire area of the UK who can carry out installations, testing and inspection and commissioning of these installations. This role is being offered on a permanent or contract basis depending on the candidates expectations/preference
North LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Electrical Engineer - Commercial
- 17th Edition, Commercial Installations, testing, inspection, three phase
Our client are looking for a skilled Damp Coursing Technician to join their growing business to carry out works (including some plastering) on sites around North London and Hertfordshire.
BerkshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Working for a Damp Coursing and Plastering firm in North London
- Immediate start to work with an established and friendly team of technicians
Timely and affective communication of any customer service issues
Assist in invoice queries relating to customer accounts and customer complaints.
Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
Be the voice of the customer
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Leading Engineering & Construction Company
- You will have lead teams and dealt with B2B queries
We are urgently seeking a number of Multiskilled Tradesperson / Multi Traders for a prestigious client of ours. The role will involve a large amount of driving, and will be for an experienced multi trader! There is an excellent salary and package on offer!
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- We are urgently seeking a multi trader for a mobile role!
- This is a fantastic permanent opportunity!
- Experienced warehouse manager
- professional and confident
- computer skills
- people management
PurfleetPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Previous warehouse manager experience
- Experince working in a fast move consumer goods
Our client are looking for a Charge Hand Mechanical Fitter to join their site in Purfleet to deliver on site planned and reactive maintenance.
- Must have a Technical / Maintenance background
- Must live within a commutable distance to the Purfleet site
About Page Personnel Property & ConstructionIf you're looking for a role in the housing or property and construction market or are looking to hire housing or property and construction professionals, look no further than Page Personnel Property & Construction.Page Personnel has built up an enviable network of contacts in the UK to ensure that our housing and property job seekers have access to the best opportunities in the market.Our clients range from main public sector bodies including the NHS to housing associations and organisations within the private sector as well as sub contractors. We understand that clients on both the public and private sectors require a recruitment partner with comprehensive knowledge of the specific market.We recruit a range of temporary, permanent and contract jobs in the following areas:
If you’re looking for a job, you can browse all of the property and construction jobs we're currently recruiting.If you’re interested to find out how we can help you with your talent search or recruitment process in housing or property and construction, please contact your local office.
- Housing advice
- Anti-social behaviour
- Tenancy services
- Welfare rights
- Facilities management
- Health and safety
- Quantity and building surveying
Latest jobsTrainee Assistant Quantity SurveyorWakefieldPermanent£22,000 - £30,000Carpenter/ Joiner - Immediate StartOxfordshireTemporaryTrainee Quantity SurveyorNottinghamPermanent£15,000 - £20,000Damp Course TechnicianNorth LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000Plumber - Immediate Start!!South West LondonTemporaryElectrical Engineer - CommercialLincolnshirePermanent£30,000 - £38,000Customer Service Manager (B2B)BerkshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000Multiskilled Tradesperson / Multi TraderLondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000Warehouse ManagerLondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000View more jobs