170 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Leeds
My Client are looking to recruit a HVAC engineer in the Leeds area to deliver quality and reliable service to their customers and colleagues using the operating model in order to minimise equipment breakdown.
- Excellent Organsiation
- Great Opportunity
My Client are recruiting a Commercial Gas Engineer in the Leeds area to deliver quality and reliable service to their customers and colleagues using the operating model in order to minimise equipment breakdown and impact on their daily business.
LeedsTemporary£17,500 - £19,000
- Great Company
- Excellent Opportunity
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a well known, nationwide business based in Leeds City Centre for a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team with an immediate start required.
- Excellent New Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk position in Leeds
- Immediate strart available with long term oppotunities in Leeds city centre
You will be assisting with routine planned preventative maintenance program and running repairs to premises and equipment. You will also assist with cleaning when required.
LeedsTemporary£8 - £9 per hour (£17,471 - £18,719)
- Excellent Educational Organisation
- Great Opportunity
Page personnel is recruiting for a administrator and/or business support position for a reputable public sector health care organisation based in Leeds.
LeedsTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Amazing opportunity for an immediately available candidate in Leeds
- Growing public sector organisation within healthcare
A fantastic opportunity through Page Personnel, with a large public sector organisation for a facilities supervisor.
LeedsTemporary£30,000 - £32,000
- Brilliant opportunity for a facilities supervisor based in Leeds City Centre
- An FM position within a large public sector organisation
HR Advisor- Leeds city centre
This role has come up due to the existing HR Advisor going off on maternity leave.
The role is a generalist HR position with a particular focus on ER.
Already having a successful HR department you will be joining a well established and supportive team who thrives on getting the best results.
LeedsPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- HR Advisor based in Leeds city centre
- Working within the professional services sector
An exciting, newly created position to join a growing HR team as a HR Advisor for an expanding Not-For-Profit organisation in Leeds.
LeedsTemporary£12 - £15 per hour (£24,958 - £31,198)
- A full time permanent HR Advisor role
- Based in Leeds, paying £30,000
An excellent 3-6 month temporary position to start ASAP for a Senior HR Officer in Leeds for a large, well established Public sector organisation.
- A 3-6 month temporary role to start ASAP
- Based in Leeds, paying £12-£15 per hour