South West England
331 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: South West England
- Featured JobIvybridgePermanent
We are currently working in partnership with Bandvulc to recruit an Assistant Fleet Controller, on a permanent basis to join their finance team in Ivybridge.
BristolTemporary£26,000 - £28,000
- Excellent chance to join a market leading manufacturer in Ivybridge
- Strong attention to detail is essential
Our client is looking for a Temporary HR Advisor to join their busy Bristol based Human Resources and Personnel team on a 2-3 month basis initially.
PooleTemporary£24,000 - £26,000
- Temporary HR Advisor for 2-3 months based close to the M5
- Generalist role within a growing business
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Payroll Assistant based in Poole, to provide a comprehensive, accurate and customer focused Payroll and Pension service. The role involves processing and administering core payroll activities.
BathPermanent£24,000 - £24,500
- Required to provide a comprehensive Payroll and Pension service
- The role involves processing and administering core payroll activities
An exciting opportunity for a Catering Manager on a site just outside of Bath on a permanent basis
YeovilTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
- Based just outside of Bath towards Chippenham
- Managing an onsite catering team
TEMPORARY: 2 month minimum - SENIOR Purchase Ledger Clerk needed
Newton AbbotPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Large growing company down in Somerset
- SAP implementation occuring
Our client is recruiting an Maintenance Supervisor - M&E (Mechanical Biased) to be site based near Newton Abbot. The Maintenance Supervisor will assist the Management Team in delivering a customer focused cost effective and efficient Estates Service. This includes Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and other Estates Services as required in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
SomersetPermanent£27,500 - £30,500
- Permanent Site Based Supervisor near Netwon Abbot
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday Mechanical Bias
Opportunity for a Transport Supervisor to join a haulage company on a fast-growing and highly profitable bulk tanker contract based in Somerset
BristolPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Transport Supervisor required for bulk tanker operation
- 4 on, 4 off, based in Somerset
An exciting permanent opportunity for an M&E Surveyor in Bristol to join an independent commercial building consultancy firm
TruroPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Working for an independent commercial building consultancy
- Commercial and industrial properties
Our client is a telecommunications service provider with offices in both London and Cornwall. They are looking for a standalone HR Advisor to be based in Cornwall, reporting in the HR Manager in London.
- Standalone HR role
- Full HR responsibility for a site of 60
We are representing our client, a leader in their field, who are based in the centre of Taunton, to recruit a credit controller into their accountancy team on an initial one month temporary basis, with the option to extend to a 12 month fixed term contract.
- 1 Month Temporary Position - Option of 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Immediate Start Essential - Central Taunton.