37 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: East London
- DocklandsTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
German Speaking Order Processor candidate required to join a leading FMCG business in Docklands, East London.
StratfordPermanent£33,000 - £35,000
- *MUST BE FLUENT/ INTERMEDIATE GERMAN*
- Must have previous experience of using SAP/ raising POs
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Catering Manager based at a landmark site in East London. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Catering Manager to show case their skills and further their career.
East LondonTemporary£23,000 - £25,000
- Permanant Opportunity
- Opportunity to work on a landmark site
This role, Junior Credit Controller (Canary Wharf), is an exciting opportunity for a candidate at the start of their Credit Control career to progress forward within a reputable organisation.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience either in a working capacity or through an internship/work experience placement in Credit Control.
East LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Role is based in Canary Wharf meaning candidates must be able to commute
- Permanent role paying up to £25,000
An East London Housing organisation are in need of a competent all-round admin professional to oversee Office Management in addition to organising their Committees and Governance activities.
East LondonPermanent£36,000 - £38,000
- Office and Committee Manager
- East London Housing Organisation
We are urgently seeking an A/C Engineer for a permament position based in Canary Wharf, working for a leading FM contractor. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking for the next step in their career!
East LondonTemporary£21,500 - £22,500
- We are seeking an A/C Engineer for a permanent opportunity!
- This is a fantastic opportunity based in Canary Wharf!
A position is available for an administrator to support an Asset Management team within a property company based in Central/East London.
The role will be on a 6 month fixed term contract, paying £22,500 pro rata.
DocklandsTemporary£23,000 - £25,000
- Administrator position on a 6 month FTC- supporting Asset Management Team
- Working for a Property Company based in East London
6 month fixed term to perm role for Trainee team sec looking to build a career in financial services
East LondonTemporary£15 - £16
- 6 months contract to perm role for immediately available corporate team sec
- Great opportunity to get your foot in the door to financial services
Temporary position as a Estates Services Team Leader based in East London working within the Property and Housing sector for a Housing Association
StratfordPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- To manage a team of caretakers to highest possible standards
- Working for a large Housing Association
We are recruiting for an assistant property/facilities Manager near Stratford.
East LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000 per hour (£56,155,680 - £62,395,200)
- Do you have property and leases experience?
- Please apply if you have property and leases experience
An exciting opportunity as a Property Manager in the Public Sector and Government, paying £27,000-£30,000 in East London
- Permanent role as Property Manager
- Exciting opportunity to gain great experience as a Property Manager